Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Where Should I PreOrder Battlefield 3?

All These Places have different extras -.- ...

I want a Physical copy for the PC.

Right now im leaning towards Gamestop.
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Where Should I PreOrder Battlefield 3?

Save the pain and just got to Bestbuy.

I was standing in line at Gamestop, kids were crying, going rabid, dude in front of me was talking about rpgs with the cashier while the other guy with a lisp was busy trying to sell the other obnoxious customer magazines. There were other stuff too, but to put it in a nut-shell it was the "Falling Down" of my day and I ended up going to BB.

oh and you get the Back to Karkand expansion pack @ Bestbuy also.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Just get it from amazon and get release date delivery. You probably knew more than all the Gamestop employees together. That's usually the case when I go. No joke.

A few years ago when both Madden and NFL2K were battling it out, I asked some geeky employee at GS how both of the games were doing and he said that most people were buying both. I called bullsh!t on that. He thought he was gonna sell me two football games.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Just get it from amazon and get release date delivery. You probably knew more than all the Gamestop employees together. That's usually the case when I go. No joke.

A few years ago when both Madden and NFL2K were battling it out, I asked some geeky employee at GS how both of the games were doing and he said that most people were buying both. I called bullsh!t on that. He thought he was gonna sell me two football games.

Amazon only gives you the extra maps though

Pre-Order Battlefield 3 with GameStop to receive the exclusive Physical Warfare Pack!

DAO-12 Shotgun
Flash Suppressor
Type 88 LMG
Flachette Ammo

im thinking about the early beta also 0.o
Old 08-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #5
TSFP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TSFP has an OK reputation so far

Well the Physical Warfare Pack will be free for everyone after 30 days so it's kind of pointless. I would pre order a physical copy at Origin, thats what I did.
TSFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Just pre ordered today, they changed the freebie of the steel case to a tshirt lame, oh well I was after the maps and the guns anyway.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
N0Skillz
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSFP
Well the Physical Warfare Pack will be free for everyone after 30 days so it's kind of pointless. I would pre order a physical copy at Origin, thats what I did.

what dose Origin give?
Old 08-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
TSFP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TSFP has an OK reputation so far

Origin gives the Back to Karkland, some Battlefield Play 4 Free stuff, and a choice of getting Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, or Medal of Honor for free. If you get a digital copy you get into the beta this September earlier.
TSFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
N0Skillz
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSFP
Origin gives the Back to Karkland, some Battlefield Play 4 Free stuff, and a choice of getting Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, or Medal of Honor for free. If you get a digital copy you get into the beta this September earlier.

THEY GIVE YOU A FREE GAME?
too bad the only one i havent played is MOH
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: