Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Damn these good looks of mine

****, like the Blueprint 2: A gift and a curse.

I might be on the verge of breaking up a relationship, but I ain't even doin' nothin. I'm the victim in these situations I tell ya.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Damn these good looks of mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
****, like the Blueprint 2: A gift and a curse.

I might be on the verge of breaking up a relationship, but I ain't even doin' nothin. I'm the victim in these situations I tell ya.

you really let that Target encounter go to your head eh?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you really let that Target encounter go to your head eh?
Target is but a distant memory bruh.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm sure he's a great guy, but you need to move on.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about lol.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kizzle, are u mad?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #6
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

pics or stfu and gtfo
Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Target is but a distant memory bruh.

don't lie. you know you still wander the lonely aisles of Target late at night with this song playing in your head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPH3iDAhkb8

just messin with ya
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

http://youtu.be/W6PuC6Tis1E
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:12 AM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

I done done it again.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dont revert to that my nig
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
dont revert to that my nig
smart girl.. smart bootayyy
Old 07-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #12
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
smart girl.. smart bootayyy
u know it
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:42 AM   #13
Whatfoul?
I hit open 5-footers

Whatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
pics or stfu and gtfo

Agreed
Whatfoul? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:32 AM   #14
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Why has OP never posted a pic?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:58 AM   #15
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Why has OP never posted a pic?
because he's white... or asian... prolly both
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: