Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
Dr Seuss
Kids at the park dunk on me

Dr Seuss is a pretty well-respected posterDr Seuss is a pretty well-respected posterDr Seuss is a pretty well-respected poster
Default What are YOU angry about?

everyone on here seems to have some deep pent-up aggression. so why dont you let it out on here. Let your insidehoops family console you.
Dr Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:43 PM   #2
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What are YOU angry about?

not being able to cvm in a shorter time during sex.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #3
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wish I was a billionaire so I can get off this computer if I wanted...

Also seems like there are more beatings/attacks/rapes etc in the news than usual...really wish people didn't suck. If you're reading this, please try your best not to suck I would appreciate it, kthx.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Wish I was a billionaire so I can get off this computer if I wanted...

Also seems like there are more beatings/attacks/rapes etc in the news than usual...really wish people didn't suck. If you're reading this, please try your best not to suck I would appreciate it, kthx.

you left that "k" on purpose?

cause that "k,thx. " after this strange rant sounds so funny
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:53 PM   #5
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
you left that "k" on purpose?

cause that "k,thx. " after this strange rant sounds so funny
please don't suck, kthxcul8ter
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #6
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

backstabbing, self-righteous, snitch ass co-workers grrrrrrrrrrr
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

virtually nothing except the apathy of my friends, families, acquaintances, and fellow global citizens... and there's enough theoretical distance between myself and that apathy that i am easily able to cope
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #8
DwnShft2Xcelr8
Next LAL Coach

DwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation here

Can't find a better paying job.
I think companies won't interview me because my parents didn't give me a white name at birth.
Signed up for college to see if I can just get a better degree this time around but I can't sign up for classes until January.
When I do sign up for classes, I likely won't be able to take more than 1 class per semester because of my crazy work schedule.
Really poor but my car's registration is due tomorrow. $153 that I don't have.
I want to live a healthier lifestyle but even as I type this I'm drinking hard liquor, then wondering why I still haven't made aesthetic progress.
Realizing that whatever decision I make about college from this point on will be the permanent decision. Should I risk going through a firefighting academy or see if I can get accepted into a nursing program..? (Rhetorical question)
My only good friend thinks he's too good for me now because he is attending an out-of-state university. 10 year friendship down the drain.

And when I sober up, I'm going to rage at myself for sharing all this on ISH. I'll be anticipating the hate but I don't care. Right now, my best friend is this bottle of gin.
DwnShft2Xcelr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #9
BigBoss
Banned

BigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
backstabbing, self-righteous, snitch ass co-workers grrrrrrrrrrr

Explain
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:54 PM   #10
stalkerforlife
Banned

stalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation here

I'm ugly, poor, disenfranchised by society, I have a small member, my girl threatens to leave me over BS, etc.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #11
BigBoss
Banned

BigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected posterBigBoss is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
Can't find a better paying job.
I think companies won't interview me because my parents didn't give me a white name at birth.
Signed up for college to see if I can just get a better degree this time around but I can't sign up for classes until January.
When I do sign up for classes, I likely won't be able to take more than 1 class per semester because of my crazy work schedule.
Really poor but my car's registration is due tomorrow. $153 that I don't have.
I want to live a healthier lifestyle but even as I type this I'm drinking hard liquor, then wondering why I still haven't made aesthetic progress.
Realizing that whatever decision I make about college from this point on will be the permanent decision. Should I risk going through a firefighting academy or see if I can get accepted into a nursing program..? (Rhetorical question)
My only good friend thinks he's too good for me now because he is attending an out-of-state university. 10 year friendship down the drain.

And when I sober up, I'm going to rage at myself for sharing all this on ISH. I'll be anticipating the hate but I don't care. Right now, my best friend is this bottle of gin.

S'all good man.

First things first. A lot of people have been in your shoes. A LOT. It's called the 20's.

1) You need to get healthy first. Get your mind right.
2) You need to quit drinking until you improve the quality of your life, then it's in moderation.
3) You need to lose the car.
4) You need to quit your job.
5) Take out a loan and go to school. Make it your priority over friends, girls, etc. In my opinion go the nurse route.
6) Land a job.
7) Then you'll be able to afford a car, crib, pay your bills, and stress will go way down. THEN you can think of more ways to be creative and make money. Nursing is your day job. You need a stable source of income. Fk minimum wage life.

Life is short. All those billionaires, doctors, etc are going to be in the exact same position as you in 50+ years which is buried 6 feet deep. Fulfill your needs and get a secure paying job. It'll improve the quality of your life, THEN you can think of more ways to make money. Nothing is permanent either. But you need to get the ball rolling and have the balls to sacrifice a lot of shit to improve your life. That's being a man.

Last edited by BigBoss : 09-13-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:02 PM   #12
BigBoss
Banned

What currently pisses me off is cleaning up my damn parents mess.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:51 PM   #13
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
S'all good man.

First things first. A lot of people have been in your shoes. A LOT. It's called the 20's.

2) You need to quit drinking until you improve the quality of your life, then it's in moderation.
5) Take out a loan and go to school. Make it your priority over friends, girls, etc. In my opinion go the nurse route.
6) Land a job.
7) Then you'll be able to afford a car, crib, pay your bills, and stress will go way down. THEN you can think of more ways to be creative and make money. Nursing is your day job. You need a stable source of income. Fk minimum wage life.

Life is short. All those billionaires, doctors, etc are going to be in the exact same position as you in 50+ years which is buried 6 feet deep. Fulfill your needs and get a secure paying job. It'll improve the quality of your life, THEN you can think of more ways to make money. Nothing is permanent either. But you need to get the ball rolling and have the balls to sacrifice a lot of shit to improve your life. That's being a man.

Some good advice there

I also have been dealing with a mother who fails to fight her own fight

61, about to lose her house and has a skill which can get her out of her financial mess, yet blames everyone around her for why she hasn't worked in 15 years...
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 12:26 AM   #14
DwnShft2Xcelr8
Next LAL Coach

DwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
S'all good man.

6) Land a job.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm 24 yrs old with a 4 yr old toddler. I can't quit my job.
I'm always panicking because I want to go the correct route but realize my life is shit and then go back to drinking. You know, for someone drunk as fucc right now, I do type on my phone pretty well.
Also, can't ditch the car because I still owe ~$7500 on it and I just don't think it'd be financially responsible to let go of that loan. I won't be able to afford another car, or pay rent if I quit my job, or buy groceries, or whatever.

Either way, I plan to work my ass off this time around in college. Fucc an Arts degree. Time for STEM or nothing.
DwnShft2Xcelr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 12:32 AM   #15
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
Thanks for the advice, but I'm 24 yrs old with a 4 yr old toddler. I can't quit my job.
I'm always panicking because I want to go the correct route but realize my life is shit and then go back to drinking. You know, for someone drunk as fucc right now, I do type on my phone pretty well.
Also, can't ditch the car because I still owe ~$7500 on it and I just don't think it'd be financially responsible to let go of that loan. I won't be able to afford another car, or pay rent if I quit my job, or buy groceries, or whatever.

Either way, I plan to work my ass off this time around in college. Fucc an Arts degree. Time for STEM or nothing.

Do you have sole custody of your 4 year old? Or just weekend stay overs etc.

It's tough in America, handouts are scarce and if you're not working you are literally farked.

Do you have a relative you can stay with to help you get through college? Taking away the stress of working might help you get through it.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: