Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2016, 08:26 PM   #1
warriorfan
The Irrefutable One
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,764
Lightbulb Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

Obama for 3rd Term
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:46 PM   #2
Facepalm
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 616
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
Obama for 3rd Term


Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:49 PM   #3
Akrazotile
#MAGA DAWG
 
Akrazotile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: website!
Posts: 14,611
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

OP is warriorfan
Akrazotile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:50 PM   #4
poido123
Down with GLOBALISM
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,281
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

Obama has done everything in his power to rip America away from its nationalistic identity and into a guilt ridden socialist state.


He's also entrenched the muslim brotherhood into government and caused more division among Americans.


He's taken America backwards.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #5
Facepalm
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 616
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Obama has done everything in his power to rip America away from its nationalistic identity and into a guilt ridden socialist state.


He's also entrenched the muslim brotherhood into government and caused more division among Americans.


He's taken America backwards.
Backwards America still shits on Australia

Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:02 PM   #6
poido123
Down with GLOBALISM
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,281
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalm
Backwards America still shits on Australia




Posts picture and doesn't address my criticism of Obama while making lame mock of my country.


Yeah, you lose bro
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:00 AM   #7
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 15,530
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

If he could run again I don't think many would argue he loses to Trump. It would likely be a blowout. Biden likely would have blown him out too. They gave Trump his best possible opponent. The one person who can rival him far as someone who would rally the other side to get up and vote to stop them.

Romney vs Clinton? If he could just be dropped in? He would be seen as the voice of reason by enough people to win it.

Both sides dropped the ball this cycle...it just looks like Democrats failed the least.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:01 AM   #8
Facepalm
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 616
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
If he could run again I don't think many would argue he loses to Trump. It would likely be a blowout. Biden likely would have blown him out too. They gave Trump his best possible opponent. The one person who can rival him far as someone who would rally the other side to get up and vote to stop them.

Romney vs Clinton? If he could just be dropped in? He would be seen as the voice of reason by enough people to win it.

Both sides dropped the ball this cycle...it just looks like Democrats failed the least.
Yup 2 of the 3 most unlikable candidates are our choices (Cruz being the 3rd)
Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:13 AM   #9
Hotlantadude81
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 7,355
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
If he could run again I don't think many would argue he loses to Trump. It would likely be a blowout. Biden likely would have blown him out too. They gave Trump his best possible opponent. The one person who can rival him far as someone who would rally the other side to get up and vote to stop them.

Romney vs Clinton? If he could just be dropped in? He would be seen as the voice of reason by enough people to win it.

Both sides dropped the ball this cycle...it just looks like Democrats failed the least.

Over 300 million in this country and America decides on these two chumps?

This country gets what it ****ing deserves.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:27 AM   #10
Facepalm
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 616
Default Re: Trump Sucks, Hilary isn't much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Over 300 million in this country and America decides on these two chumps?

This country gets what it ****ing deserves.
We should have had Romney/Biden. I would have been ok with either one compared to what we end up with.
Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy