Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-30-2015, 01:57 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default If I gave you a $10,000 Visa Gift Card....

What would you buy?
I see all these threads about winning the lottery, but the typical response of being invest, save for the future.
I want to see the materialistic things people want. The smaller frivolous items. I know most can afford outright, but, this is free cash to blow.
What would you buy if I gave you 24 hours to use it? Change is used to party and drink after
Rules
It can only be retail value. No bargain dealing to stretch out the amount.
Price the item with pics if you can

My list:

Cannondale CX Quick 1: $1500

Vokl Power Bridge: $200

Stealth Ghost Cue: $200

Samsung 65" Curve: $3000

Last edited by hateraid : 03-30-2015 at 03:09 PM.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:01 PM   #2
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable~primetime~ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If I gave you a $10,000 Visa Gift Card....

It would go to home upgrades...pay for part of a new kitchen or a new bathroom.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:02 PM   #3
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can I use that to buy a car or put a down payment on one? If so then I would do that.
Rondooooooooooo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:03 PM   #4
Akrazotile
Hawks fan from day 1

Akrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Can I withdraw cash from the card to use on hookers and blow?
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:07 PM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
Can I use that to buy a car or put a down payment on one? If so then I would do that.

Defeats the purpose
Old 03-30-2015, 02:08 PM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Can I withdraw cash from the card to use on hookers and blow?

No, but come down to Philly, my treat.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
It would go to home upgrades..

Same here, need to have some landscaping done.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:13 PM   #8
HomieWeMajor
OG Shotcaller

HomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation here

I buy gaming PC so I be the best gamer in China

Quote:
Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
Alienware Area-51, Genuine Windows 8.1 Proffesional 64 bit, Alienware 850 Watt Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 2TB SSD (1TB x 2) SATA III 6.0Gb/s 2.5" Solid State Drive + 18TB (6TB x x3) 7200RPM Serial ATA 6Gb/s Hard Drives, Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD/CD Burner
Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI Enabled (2 x HDMI, 2xDisplay Port, 4 x DVI), Keyboard and Mouse
Intel 7260 802.11ac 2x2 Wireless, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0, 1 Year Limited Warranty
$9,939.00

Then i buy 15 inch monitor so that I can max all games at 1024x768

$59.99
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #9
RightToCensor
Banned

RightToCensor has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRightToCensor has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRightToCensor has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRightToCensor has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRightToCensor has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

1. Get a new phone. $400 max
2. Get a couple wardrobes. $1000 max
3. Get a car. $5000 max
4. Buy some jewelry. $1000 max
5. Get a new TV. $2000 max
6. Get a new laptop. $300 max
7. Get a PS4. $300 max

If I have anything left:

8. Buy Jam a year of XBL.
9. Buy Smook a playoff ticket to the Rockets/Mavericks series.
10. Buy myself a playoff ticket to the Wizards/Raptors series.

Last edited by RightToCensor : 03-30-2015 at 02:21 PM.
RightToCensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:32 PM   #10
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd buy gold coins
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:41 PM   #11
RoseCity07
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If there was any chance I could just save it and put it in the bank that would be option one.

If I had to spend the money I'd try to help my parents out with repairs around the house they are trying to sell.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:42 PM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

I forgot, Box seats package to Sixers games!
Old 03-30-2015, 02:43 PM   #13
iTare
All my hoes gay

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
I buy gaming PC so I be the best gamer in China

$9,939.00

Then i buy 15 inch monitor so that I can max all games at 1024x768

$59.99
Taxes.
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:49 PM   #14
Rondooooooooooo
\_(ツ)_/

Rondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRondooooooooooo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Defeats the purpose

Alright, well if I can't buy a car with it I would prolly go on a vacation to Europe.
Rondooooooooooo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:55 PM   #15
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd upgrade this forum. maybe get a search engine.

100x100 avy for everyone!
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: