Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Question about the law regarding drugs?

Okay, well, me and a bunch of "friends" a while ago were at a party in late August, we bought 45 hits of acid, all combined and pitched money together. Ended up being a fun time, but to make a long story short, my former "best friend" ended up most likely stealing the drugs because he lost his job/is lazy/etc, so it ended up being a big fight and argument between 3 of us including me and him, but there is no physical evidence that he stole it even though everyone knows it was him.

To make long story short, I've cut the guy out of my life so I can straighten myself out, but the guy just won't go away (mainly because I cut him out of my life because I'd rather have a girlfriend at this point), it's to the point where I've supposedly heard threats that he might tell the cops about us doing acid (I don't know if the guy is serious or not, but I don't wanna end up in jail), there might be some phone records of us talking about the acid, but can I really get in trouble at this point? There are other witnesses out there that know that we did acid, but they know that we BOTH did it.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 10-17-2014 at 07:53 PM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:50 PM   #2
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Question about the law regarding drugs?

You have nothing to worry about
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:53 PM   #3
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Richesly has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Okay, well, me and a bunch of "friends" a while ago were at a party in late August, we bought 45 hits of acid, all combined and pitched money together. Ended up being a fun time, but to make a long story short, my former "best friend" ended up most likely stealing the drugs because he lost his job/is lazy/etc, so it ended up being a big fight and argument between 3 of us including me and him, but there is no physical evidence that he stole it even though everyone knows it was him.

To make long story short, I've cut the guy out of my life so I can straighten myself out, but the guy just won't go away (mainly because I cut him out of my life because I'd rather have a girlfriend at this point), it's to the point where I've supposedly heard threats that he might tell the cops about us doing acid, there might be some phone records of us talking about the acid, but can I really get in trouble at this point? There are other witnesses out there that know that we did acid, but they know that we BOTH did it.

He's bluffing.
Richesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:53 PM   #4
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1st degree felony, with the amount you bought be an argument can be made for intent to distribute. 5-10 years, depending on how good your lawyer is.

jk, u are fine.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:55 PM   #5
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
1st degree felony, with the amount you bought be an argument can be made for intent to distribute. 5-10 years, depending on how good your lawyer is.

jk, u are fine.

Haha, nice white text. We all bought it together.

I am a little worried at this point, only because the guys life is so bad that he probably would put himself in jail to put me there too.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:56 PM   #6
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Haha, nice white text. We all bought it together.

I am a little worried at this point, only because the guys life is so bad that he probably would put himself in jail to put me there too.

u aren't going to jail. no DA would waste his time with pursuing a case. now if you got caught with 45 hits on you...that would have been a different story.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:59 PM   #7
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Really? Maybe you should quit the acid bro...if you are going to ask stupid questions like this.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:09 PM   #8
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

You can't get in trouble for possession of drugs when none of you...possess drugs
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:20 PM   #9
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
You can't get in trouble for possession of drugs when none of you...possess drugs

Right. None of us have any on us, but there are some possible phone records and personal witnesses out there... that's been my only worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Really? Maybe you should quit the acid bro...if you are going to ask stupid questions like this.

I've only done acid twice and honestly I haven't done much hardcore drugs, so I'm not very familiar with the law.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 10-17-2014 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Right. None of us have any on us, but there are some possible phone records and personal witnesses out there... that's my only worry.

this crime is almost as heinous as when greatgreg burned down that birdhouse.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:27 PM   #11
Brizzly
well fυck

Brizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Brizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:30 PM   #12
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:

Heh.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #13
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know if you're trolling or just 12 years old. He's not reporting you for murder. The law doesn't care about what drugs you did in the past. You have to get caught in the act.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:50 PM   #14
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I don't know if you're trolling or just 12 years old. He's not reporting you for murder. The law doesn't care about what drugs you did in the past. You have to get caught in the act.

Not really. Just not really good with the law regarding drugs because I didn't really get into it until a few months ago.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #15
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

pretty sure they could get you on conspiracy if they really wanted to, but seems like it would be a waste of time and money for them to do so.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: