Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #466
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Dragon Ball Discussion Thread

I'm just about to finish the Frieza saga. Just two more episodes of season 3, and i'm done. Debating whether I should watch the Garlic Jr saga (yawwwwwnnnn) or jump straight to the androids. What do you think, ISH?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #467
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I'm just about to finish the Frieza saga. Just two more episodes of season 3, and i'm done. Debating whether I should watch the Garlic Jr saga (yawwwwwnnnn) or jump straight to the androids. What do you think, ISH?

I love the Garlic Jr. saga. Do it.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #468
-Original-
Banned

-Original- has decent reputation

Kuwabara in Dragonball GT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXSBzaT-n10
-Original- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #469
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Original-

Wow, i've never noticed this lol
Old 10-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #470
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
I love the Garlic Jr. saga. Do it.

It's suuuuch a letdown. I just watched over 30 episodes where Frieza was hyped up as the ultimate bad guy, just impossible to take down. They finally, finally manage to do it after a miraculous Super Sayian transformation....and then Garlic Jr's henchmen completely overwhelm Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo?
Old 10-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #471
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
It's suuuuch a letdown. I just watched over 30 episodes where Frieza was hyped up as the ultimate bad guy, just impossible to take down. They finally, finally manage to do it after a miraculous Super Sayian transformation....and then Garlic Jr's henchmen completely overwhelm Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo?
I watched like a handfull of episodes, then completely skipped over that part, and went straight to the android saga. I didn't like it.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #472
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:

Frieza toyed with Gohan, Krillin and Piccolo, for one thing, Garlic Jr. is the strongest character in all of DB because he is immortal. So yes, Garlic Jr's henchmen were a match for those 3.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #473
code green
C's Fan since Dee

Quote:
Frieza toyed with Gohan, Krillin and Piccolo, for one thing, Garlic Jr. is the strongest character in all of DB because he is immortal. So yes, Garlic Jr's henchmen were a match for those 3.

Ehhhhh. None of this is canon, so I'm probably bitching just to bitch...

But pre-Saiyan saga Gohan was strong enough to overwhelm Garlic Jr and knock him into the Dead Zone. He might be immortal, but lettuce be reality, he's not on par with Frieza as far as strength goes, even with the Macchio Star giving him power.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #474
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ehhhhh. None of this is canon, so I'm probably bitching just to bitch...

But pre-Saiyan saga Gohan was strong enough to overwhelm Garlic Jr and knock him into the Dead Zone. He might be immortal, but lettuce be reality, he's not on par with Frieza as far as strength goes, even with the Macchio Star giving him power.

Garlic Jr. is kind of canon though. He's about the only movie character besides Trunks and Bardock that is canon. But you're right. His strength level is nowhere near Frieza's. The Garlic Jr. saga was basically a precursor for the Cell Saga in the sense that Gohan would be the one to step up when Goku wasn't there to save the day
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #475
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

DB was the story of Goku. DBZ was SUPPOSED to be the story of Gohan
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:59 PM   #476
LilBTheBasedGod

Either way I find the Garlic Jr. saga entertaining.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #477
LilBTheBasedGod

I find the fanfiction of Trunks and Pan getting jiggy with each other hilarious. its stupid,Trunks is 10 years older than her, pedo much?

da hall
Old 10-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #478
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I find the fanfiction of Trunks and Pan getting jiggy with each other hilarious. its stupid,Trunks is 10 years older than her, pedo much?

da hall
she got that saiyan pussy. Heard that shit was the best
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #479
LilBTheBasedGod

They make the best sandwiches in the universe <3
Old 10-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #480
LilBTheBasedGod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqTS_dH0M8M

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: