Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #46
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: The Dragon Ball Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Like the poster above said, Vegeta is too bratty (at least I'd presume so) as a child to have a spin-off. Not to mention Dragonball isn't a spinoff, it was made before DBZ.

I never said Dragon Ball was a spinoff.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #47
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
I never said Dragon Ball was a spinoff.
My bad, must have misunderstood.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #48
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I hate the Fortuneteller Baba saga. I love the whole Upa/Bora dynamic, but this is boring as shit! #filler
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #49
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Oh, I know. I'm a Dragon Ball diehard. Every once in a while I dust off the ol' collection and sink into the warm sea of nostalgia.

i was gonna use this in my essay, but i typed it on google and this is the first link that came up. my teacher would know i took that sentence from here since this is a dragon ball z thread.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:20 AM   #50
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I finally finished the Dragonball episodes from start to finish, all within a week.

IMO, Funniest episode was "Ninja Muraski is coming".

The best saga overall is Piccolo Jr. Saga (besides the episodes that had the Ox King trapped with fire).

Worst saga has to be Fortune Teller Baba saga. Episodes were pretty much predictable, although it did had some hilarious moments like Krillin thinking that Upa was a girl, Goku changing out in the open, etc.

Last edited by Killbot : 09-15-2011 at 03:27 AM.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:28 AM   #51
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
Im barely in the Commander red saga.

If it helps, I didn't watch any TV shows or did much of anything else besides watch Dragonball.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:35 AM   #52
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

I read the manga and did watch some episodes of Dragonball years ago, but I'm actually surprised that I have never attempted to finish the entire Dragonball series until this month.

I can easily say that Dragonball > Dragonball Z. The comedic value of Dragonball is much greater than Z, yet Dragonball still had plenty of action. That might change since I have yet to watch Kai.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:35 AM   #53
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Watch the series with me guys.

http://www.dbzoasis.com/dbepisode1.php

Post what episode you are on and such

Why can't I watch the episodes?

There used to be a website where I could watch any episode.

Itwas dragon-ball.com

Was it removed? wtf.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:38 AM   #54
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
I went a whole day without watching it, so i made up for it by watching episodes 29-64 in one day.

Nice.
I bet you didn't feel that you watched that much episodes until you looked back. That's how I felt when I watched them all day.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:39 AM   #55
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Why can't I watch the episodes?

There used to be a website where I could watch any episode.

Itwas dragon-ball.com

Was it removed? wtf.

Here is where I found most (few videos MAY not work) of the Dragonball episodes:
Not sure if you prefer Dubbed...
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/
Old 09-15-2011, 03:42 AM   #56
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was wondering why you guys used that site since Twit Vid isn't my first choice. I was like: They should be on animefreak.tv or something. But DB on that site is Megavideo and they have that gaaaaaaaay ass time limit. Wtf is that?

Then on a whim I decided to check out another one and they had a video hosting thing that would just run a bunch ads at the bottom every once in a while which go away if you upgrade to their pay service. THAT's they way you should do it!
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:46 AM   #57
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Yea, i didn't realize i had watched that many episodes until i stopped to go get a snack, lol.

Imma try to finish before Gears of War 3 comes out.

Same here, except I eat while watching DB. When I get hungry, I just decide to bring my laptop downstairs and watch.

Best not to delay your DB addiction!
Old 09-15-2011, 03:47 AM   #58
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I was wondering why you guys used that site since Twit Vid isn't my first choice. I was like: They should be on animefreak.tv or something. But DB on that site is Megavideo and they have that gaaaaaaaay ass time limit. Wtf is that?

Then on a whim I decided to check out another one and they had a video hosting thing that would just run a bunch ads at the bottom every once in a while which go away if you upgrade to their pay service. THAT's they way you should do it!

I hated the Megavideo limit. I had to find another site, which I did (the url I posted), so I can watch as many episodes as possible. What's even worse is that the Megavideo wants you to use up all the minutes and then wait. You can't "conserve".
Old 09-15-2011, 03:48 AM   #59
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Here is where I found most (few videos MAY not work) of the Dragonball episodes:
Not sure if you prefer Dubbed...
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/
ahhh.

There you go!!

:]]

This is what I was talking about.

This is where I saw all of the z saga and all of GT.

Now im on to dragon ball. lol
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:50 AM   #60
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
I just took a 30 min break from watching it, now im going to watch more before i go to sleep.

See ya later.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: