Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-16-2013, 05:04 AM   #631
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: The Dragon Ball Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal
Battle of God's = garbage
How is it garbage? Haven't watched it yet because I don't know where to find it but it looks good. And it sounds like DBZ is going to have another saga(God Saga) from what I've heard.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:06 AM   #632
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dbz is lame but this .gif looks cool so
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #633
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

You're really going to call DBZ lame when you watch anime about incest and little school girls?
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #634
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

I just watched Battle of the Gods and it was great but could have had more fighting scenes but it's building on to more movies.
LongLiveTheKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #635
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

the humor in this was was classic DB/DBZ.
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #636
iTare
BTE Chess King

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

son of a bitch
iTare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #637
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
You're really going to call DBZ lame when you watch anime about incest and little school girls?
This
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:49 PM   #638
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
How is it garbage? Haven't watched it yet because I don't know where to find it but it looks good. And it sounds like DBZ is going to have another saga(God Saga) from what I've heard.

Movie sucked. I can't believe I wasted my time watching it. I like Dragonball and Dragonball Z, but don't get your hopes for this one.

Apparently the Lord of Destruction is merciful. They didn't have to beg him for anything...just put up a decent fight where he doesn't use full strength. I don't want to spoil much, but he was lame in the end. His ****** companion was useless in the movie.

There are other things that I want to complain, but again, some haven't watched it yet.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #639
Suguru101
Mad Men, Thrones.

Suguru101 has a terrific reputationSuguru101 has a terrific reputationSuguru101 has a terrific reputationSuguru101 has a terrific reputationSuguru101 has a terrific reputation

It was a 7.5 out of 10 for me.

The battles were pretty good, but not on an amazing level.

The humor was awesome, and character exposition was better than usual(Vegeta, Bulma).

The weak points were the SS God backstory and the transformation method was just off...

Also, the SS God looked friggin' awful. I mean, really? Red-haired Goku without even SS styled hair? Took the coolness factor out of it.

And also:

SS2 Vegeto > Bills

Last edited by Suguru101 : 09-17-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Suguru101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #640
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Movie sucked. I can't believe I wasted my time watching it. I like Dragonball and Dragonball Z, but don't get your hopes for this one.

Apparently the Lord of Destruction is merciful. They didn't have to beg him for anything...just put up a decent fight where he doesn't use full strength. I don't want to spoil much, but he was lame in the end. His ****** companion was useless in the movie.

There are other things that I want to complain, but again, some haven't watched it yet.
Do you have a link to where I can watch it or a place to download/torrent it with subtitles?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #641
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Do you have a link to where I can watch it or a place to download/torrent it with subtitles?
http://www.lovemyanime.net/dragon-ba...ami-episode-1/
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #642
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suguru101
It was a 7.5 out of 10 for me.

The battles were pretty good, but not on an amazing level.

The humor was awesome, and character exposition was better than usual(Vegeta, Bulma).

The weak points were the SS God backstory and the transformation method was just off...

Also, the SS God looked friggin' awful. I mean, really? Red-haired Goku without even SS styled hair? Took the coolness factor out of it.

And also:

SS2 Vegeto > Bills

Agreed on the battles.
Movie wasn't THAT humorous. There were only three occasions where I laughed. Vegeta, Boo, and Bulma had one each.
Agreed on the SS God. Terrible story, terrible made up thing to become SS God, and the look is terrible.

Thanks Jameer. The link where I watched the movie didn't exist anymore.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #643
Haks
Great young streetballer

Haks has not been impressing people

Super Saiyan God LMAO. Well terrible movie but I guess Im just happy to see some new DBZ even if its a terrible movie
Haks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #644
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
God Saga? That basically is Post-Buu to Pre-World Martial Arts Tournament (Where Pan is introduced).

I wouldn't mind another Saga, I just hope that the battles and storylines are better than the crappy GT ones.
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:01 AM   #645
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

Few minutes into Battle of the Gods I decided to turn it off. I'm not watching a movie with a Goku that sounds like a chipmunk. I'll wait for funimation to dub it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: