Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
not even top 10
Erotic situations between an older brother and a little sister arent requirements for most people to enjoy a tv show.
Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
Who would win in a fight Goku or Gotenks?
If gotenks took the fight seriously gotenks. Goku might win cause gotenks is retarded and might let the 30 mins elapse.
I am about to get my nerd on here, so warning before hand:
The relative strengths of the major characters at the end of DBZ have been so poorly interpreted by most people. Due to fillers in the anime. The manga is clear.
Akira Toriyama never said kid buu was more powerful than super buu.
He said Kid buu was more dangerous.
Super Buu messes around. he didnt kill piccolo right away and didnt kill gotenks when gotenks was fvcking around. In contrast Kid buu is both insane and always goes for the kill. Kid buu (the original buu) killed all of the great Kais. there used to be 5 supreme kias
From the left to the right : South, North, East, West, and Grand Kai
Grand supreme kai (the fat one) was the leader. South Supreme kai was the strongest. East Supreme Kai (the last living one, the small guy) is the weakest.
Anyways all of the Supreme Kais (expect east) get killed or absorbed by Kid buu. Grand Kai fights buu and realizes he is going to lose. So he let buu absorb him (cause he knows he cant win) in the hopes that his peaceful nature might influence kid buu a being of pure evil. It sort of works and the result is fat buu.
Evidence for Super Buu (base) > Kid buu in terms of power:
1. SSJ2 vegeta manages to survive fighting Kid Buu. SSJ2!!!!!!!!!
2. Good buu manages to put up a decent fight vs kid buu. Super buu is created when evil buu (the grey thin one) absorbs good buu. Obviously Super buu would wreck good buu.
3. Goku and vegeta even states that kid buu is weaker than super buu.
Buu's power changes depending on his absorptions. According to Goku and Vegeta, his power spiked up when he changed from Super Buu to Ultra Buu (when kid buu absorbs southern supreme kai) but went back down when he reverted to Kid Buu; though Goku and Vegeta underestimated him due to his size.
4. Goku upon seeing Super buu's power assumes that he and gohan would have to fuse to fight super buu. SSJ3 goku doesnt think that he can fight super buu, he doesnt even think with gohan's help he can take him. He thinks they would need to fuse. Gohan's Kai power up amazes goku, who cant believe how strong he is.
5. Goku is amazed gotenks can fight evenly with super buu.
6. SSJ3 goku is slightly stronger than kid buu. Its just he cant maintain SSJ3 for long
7. Fused characters are stronger. Eg. Fused base > SSJ1 normal. Fused SSJ1> SSJ2 normal, So it stands to reason Fused SSj2 and SSJ3 would be stronger than normal SSJ3. SSJ2 vegito is clearly stronger than any SSJ3 normal.
At the end of DBZ this is the indisputable relative strengths of the top tier characters.
SSJ2 Vegito>SSJ1 Vegito> Max power super buu with gohan's power> base Vegito>Super buu with gotenks power>gohan with kai power boost> super buu with piccolo> Super buu base>kid buu > fat buu >evil buu> good buu
The only controversy is ultra buu.
he might be stronger than gohan or gohan might be slightly stronger.
note that Fat buu is much stronger than good buu.