Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 08-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
MichaelAngelo
I hit open layups

MichaelAngelo has an OK reputation so far
Default Georgetown Hoyas Brawling in China

Georgetown Hoyas Brawls With Chinese Basketball Team Bayi Rockets Exclusive Photos

From the pics looked like they whupped some ass.
MichaelAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Georgetown Hoyas Brawling in China

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/ima...EeCeCpSGbSBlkA
SMH..
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three

@ the link
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...Am4bFYg23N04tm

Player on Gtown got pummeled. Asians always jumping people.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I've played ball throughout Asia. It does get violent more often than I've played in the states. Mainly because they think any basic contact is a malicious foul. I've stuffed shots and dudes have swung at me right afterwards. I remember one time, this one guy was getting locked up bad by my friend (well, he also sucked balls) and then my friend stuffed him. Guy called foul and when my friend called bullshit, he jumped him and his friends came over to start fighting. We beat their asses.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
Clutchinari
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Clutchinari has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ClAM...layer_embedded

Strong ground and pound and headstomping by those asians.
Also, lol @ that dude just swinging a chair recklessly.

Seems like the chinese f.ucked them up pretty bad though.
Clutchinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Apparently the refs were just ridiculous. China had 64 points when it happened.....and 57 FTs. Intentional calls were getting made against the Hoyas for just general contact from playing defense. Never want to see a fight happen, but it's on the refs.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #8
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

nenad krstic tribute makes me proud
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ugly.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:42 AM   #10
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would say shame on the visitor, the Hoyas of course. But yeah, sometimes you just can't control your inner fury.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:41 AM   #11
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

57 Freethrows by the Chinese, and also you know this isn't the first fight this Chinese team has had, the fought against Brazil to.

Also I'd like to point out that the Chinese team consisted of men not College Juniors and Seniors.
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #12
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Yea this was ridiculous.

I know I sound like an internet tough guy, but situations like that make me angry. I remember times in my life where I was "that guy" (like the georgetown guy who got jumped) in a brawl. I never got beat that hard, but I've been out there alone while people watched awkwardly. And I'm just a little dude.

If something goes down on that level and there are people standing around that's bullshit. That makes you question someone's heart. Losing a fight doesn't matter, but the people who didn't fight when everyone else was fighting that is unacceptable. Makes me dislike the Georgetown team.

I would rather get my ass beat defending my teammate than to have to live with the memory of watching him out there while I stood there like a punk. THAT'S JUST ME THOUGH.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:49 AM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Come At Me Bro
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:56 PM   #14
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Ridiculous, that player didn't really intend to do anything, and the Asians just overreacted over the slightest contact and pretty much jumped him. The other Georgetown players were just trying to breakup the fight and pull him away, but the Asians just made it worse by doing that.

And did a coach actually engage in the brawl? SMH..
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #15
kingofhandles
I airball my layups

kingofhandles has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
Ridiculous, that player didn't really intend to do anything, and the Asians just overreacted over the slightest contact and pretty much jumped him. The other Georgetown players were just trying to breakup the fight and pull him away, but the Asians just made it worse by doing that.

And did a coach actually engage in the brawl? SMH..

lol the new asians.... LMAO
kingofhandles is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: