Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2006, 07:09 PM   #1
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default OT:Coughlin has to go

He cant discipline his players, for some reason is always cheery on Mondays even though the Jints are playing terrible, and none of the mistakes we are making are getting fixed: GET RID OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Problem is your quarterback can't throw a football, not the coach.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:13 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We have a nfl topic you could have put this in
We have an off the court forum you could have put this in

No one gives a damn about the NY Giants in general. Think about it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:14 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

True, Eli is doing terrible, but its Coughlin's job to have the Giants reduce penalties, play better in the secondary, and discipline his players when they play stupid. Sean o Hara and Bob Whitfield had back to back penalties that stopped a drive, Coughlin did nothing. Whitfield had another penalty later on. Is Coughlin scared of big black guys, because then he shouldnt be coaching.
Our receivers had alot of dropped balls today, especially Shockey, so the blame doesnt fall entirely on Eli for his struggling to pass.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:15 PM   #5
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
We have a nfl topic you could have put this in
We have an off the court forum you could have put this in

No one gives a damn about the NY Giants in general. Think about it.
True, but I dont want to talk about the NFL, just the Giants in general. I also want alot of responses,which I dont believe will happen in the Off the Court lounge. If you really didnt care about the Giants, why did you open this thread?
Old 12-24-2006, 07:18 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
True, but I dont want to talk about the NFL, just the Giants in general. I also want alot of responses,which I dont believe will happen in the Off the Court lounge. If you really didnt care about the Giants, why did you open this thread?

Who said i didnt care about the NY Gisants or football in general? Wait I never did. Guess reading is fundamental or was you too emotional to see the point in my reply? The NFL topic has FOOTBALL FANS who will READ your comments and reply. You're not gonna get a lot of replies about the NY Giants in an isolated topic made because the general population on this board quite frankly doesnt care. And it will be proven to you. Chances are this will get moved to the OT forum regardless. But hey lets wait for your 20+ responses on this issue.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:19 PM   #7
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

this is an NBA forum you know?

anyway, Giants need a new offensive coordinator. all the Giants did for EVERY first down,e specially in the red zone is to run left. wtf?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:21 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
this is an NBA forum you know?

anyway, Giants need a new offensive coordinator. all the Giants did for EVERY first down,e specially in the red zone is to run left. wtf?
I do know, true, the offense was too bland.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:22 PM   #9
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

if Eli's last name wasn't Manning he would have been benched already.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:26 PM   #10
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** Biggly
if Eli's last name wasn't Manning he would have been benched already.
If we didnt trade Rivers, and Merriman for him, he would have been benched. If we had a guy that can start behind him, he wouldve been benched. If we hadnt been paying him 6 million dollars a year, he wouldve been benched. If we had a better coach, he might have been benched. If he wasnt 25, he would have been benched.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: