Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #1501
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Big trade being offered! RG3 and Lloyd for Rivers and Roddy!

Thoughts?? I'd be getting RG3 and Lloyd.

Last edited by Orealius : 09-19-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #1502
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius

I'd rather keep Rivers and Roddy. Roddy is the much better fantasy receiver and although RGIII is playing out of his mind Rivers is playing well too and RGIII is more likely to take a step back in play then Rivers.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #1503
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Who should I start at flex in my deep league:

Kevin Ogletree vs Tampa Bay
Greg Little vs Buffalo
James Jones @ Seattle

Ogletree for sure. Ogletree is in a much better situation then Little as far as QB and coverage and while Buffalos defense may seem worse Tampa Bay got absolutely lit up this weekend by the Giants WRs.

I don't like James Jones as much because Seattles defense is on point.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #1504
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Dont like Percy Harvins match up at all this week (SF) and have enough depth to sub in.

Choose from one of these

Andre Brown v. Carolina
Ryan Matthews v. Atlanta
DeSean Jackson v. Arizona

I'm also unsure whether I should play Reggie Wayne or sit him for DeSean Jackson? Wayne plays the Jags.

Let me know if I should start or sit these guys and who you would sub.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #1505
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Starting 2 RBs and a flex.

Trent Richardson(Buffalo)
Alfred Morris(Cincy)
Stevan Ridley(@Baltimore)
Steven Jackson(@Chicago)

I'm thinking Trent, Alfie, and The Riddler.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #1506
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James

Alfred Morris(Cincy)
Steven Jackson(@Chicago)

I would go Steven Jackson over Ridley...

SJax should have had big points lat week but instead scored a TD and then was benched after spiking the ball when they took his TD away...plus Baltimore is nasty
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #1507
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Anyone else wanna offer some insight?
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #1508
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Sjax may not even play.

Riddley is in line for a huge workload and will do well even against a stout baltimore defense.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #1509
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Sjax may not even play.

Riddley is in line for a huge workload and will do well even against a stout baltimore defense.
shit srs?

was it an actual injury then?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #1510
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
shit srs?

was it an actual injury then?

ya, some guy told you wrong on here the other day. "His groin was tight, we didn’t want to risk further injury," Fisher said.

s jax is known to play through little injuries so we'll see. just see if he practices tomorrow.

btw, hakeem nicks is out for tomorrow's game. adjust accordingly...

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-19-2012 at 05:33 PM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #1511
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Start 2:

BJGE @ Was
McGahee vs Hou
Michael Bush vs STL
first two with ease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
START ONE

-Anquan Boldin vs NE
-Shonn Greene @ MIA
-Pierre Thomas vs KC

Boldin for me. Miami top 5 v. rush so far. PT23 role varies week to week. It's basically between Boldin and Greene for me I just see Boldin with a better shot at scoring.
Quote:
Which three should I start in my shallow league :

Larry Fitzgerald
Dez Bryant
Miles Austin
Vincent Jackson
Brandon Marshall
Fitz/V-jax/miles
Quote:
Who should I start at flex in my deep league:

Kevin Ogletree vs Tampa Bay
Greg Little vs Buffalo
James Jones @ Seattle
Ogletree sadly, no one on waiver wire? Ramses Barden perhaps? Nicks is out so he's starting. Devery Henderson not a terrible play either now that he's back in a friendly matchup.

Quote:

Stand pat IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Dont like Percy Harvins match up at all this week (SF) and have enough depth to sub in.

Choose from one of these

Andre Brown v. Carolina
Ryan Matthews v. Atlanta
DeSean Jackson v. Arizona

I'm also unsure whether I should play Reggie Wayne or sit him for DeSean Jackson? Wayne plays the Jags.

Let me know if I should start or sit these guys and who you would sub.
Mathews easily if he's playing, if not then DeSean
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James

Alfred Morris(Cincy)
Steven Jackson(@Chicago)

You are thinking correctly
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #1512
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

With Nicks out I'm screwed. If Jonathan Stewart is out as well I'm doubly screwed.

If Stewart misses the game as well as Nicks my team is:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR1 - Julio Jones
WR2 - Eric Decker
WR3 - Greg Little
RB1 - Stevan Ridley
RB2 - Daryl Richardson
TE - Jared Cook
Flex - Kevin Ogletree
K - Jason Hanson
Defense - Eagles

Deep league so there's Literally no one on WW - Best option's are Brandon Gibson and Kyle Rudolph.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #1513
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn Rudolph has a tough matchup or I'd have flexed him over Ogletree
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #1514
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

My top two receivers are Julio and AJ Green, and top running backs are CJ Spiller, BJGE, Michael Bush and Chris Johnson.

I was offered Calvin Johnson for AJ Green and CJ0k. I really like this deal, mainly do I can avoid having to deal with CJ's shenanigans. What do you guys think?
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #1515
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
My top two receivers are Julio and AJ Green, and top running backs are CJ Spiller, BJGE, Michael Bush and Chris Johnson.

I was offered Calvin Johnson for AJ Green and CJ0k. I really like this deal, mainly do I can avoid having to deal with CJ's shenanigans. What do you guys think?
Run don't walk.

Pretend CJ0K is going to be out of the league in a few weeks, as he'll likely lose his starting job by week 5.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: