Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #1516
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
My top two receivers are Julio and AJ Green, and top running backs are CJ Spiller, BJGE, Michael Bush and Chris Johnson.

I was offered Calvin Johnson for AJ Green and CJ0k. I really like this deal, mainly do I can avoid having to deal with CJ's shenanigans. What do you guys think?

Yea man, take that shit and dont look back. You got blessed.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:13 PM   #1517
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Was offered Cedric Benson for CJ2K. Don't kno much about him, decent deal?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #1518
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alright so the Julio owner in my league wants to deal a WR to upgrade his RB position. He has Julio, Cruz, Jordy, Britt, and Laurent. His RBs are Reggie Bush, Jacquizz, Mike Goodson, and Ryan Williams.

I have Colston, Malcom Floyd, Greg Little, Denarius Moore, James Jones, Dexter McCluster. My RB's are T-Rich, S-Jax, Alfie, Riddler, Javon Ringer.

I made a great deal by acquiring Stevan Ridley and Malcom Floyd for Cedric Benson, Vincent Jackson, and Brandon Pettigrew(My TE2 behind Vernon).

I was thinking of flipping Stevan Ridley and Malcom Floyd for Julio Jones and Jacquizz Rodgers. Basically Pettigrew, Benson and V-Jax for Julio and Jacquizz.

My Lineup would be:

Brees
Colston
Julio
Moore/Little
T-Rich
S-Jax
Vernon Davis
Alfred Morris as flex

Should I send the offer?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #1519
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Its a fair deal but is it possible to package sjax and alf insted of ridley?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #1520
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Its a fair deal but is it possible to package sjax and alf insted of ridley?

Unfortunately the only RBs he would give up Julio for are Trent and Ridley. Never considered giving up both Alfred and S-Jax. I might have to do some convincing.

How would you rank my RBs for the rest of the season?
Old 09-20-2012, 12:54 AM   #1521
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Pick 3

DeMarco Murray vs TB
Doug Martin @ Dal
Darren McFadden vs Pit
Andre Brown @ Car

I'm tempted to start Andre Brown.
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:17 AM   #1522
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Unfortunately the only RBs he would give up Julio for are Trent and Ridley. Never considered giving up both Alfred and S-Jax. I might have to do some convincing.

How would you rank my RBs for the rest of the season?
Ridley is on the cusp of being a high end rb1. Hes going to be a focal point of every game plan and the Patriots look like theyre going to really lean on their run game. He has a lot of good things going for him for instance he will get all of the redzone work in a high powered offense, usage, above average line, favorable schedule, etc. I think he has a great shot to finish as a top 5 rb.

Trent is going to have some big games and has loads of upside. Youd be thin but your starters would be elite. I usually look to upgrade startes by moving depth and youd be doing that.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:25 AM   #1523
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILballa
Pick 3

DeMarco Murray vs TB
Doug Martin @ Dal
Darren McFadden vs Pit
Andre Brown @ Car

I'm tempted to start Andre Brown.
i like brown a lot too. Id probably bench Doug. Nice RBs good problem to have
Old 09-20-2012, 01:43 AM   #1524
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Ridley is on the cusp of being a high end rb1. Hes going to be a focal point of every game plan and the Patriots look like theyre going to really lean on their run game. He has a lot of good things going for him for instance he will get all of the redzone work in a high powered offense, usage, above average line, favorable schedule, etc. I think he has a great shot to finish as a top 5 rb.

Trent is going to have some big games and has loads of upside. Youd be thin but your starters would be elite. I usually look to upgrade startes by moving depth and youd be doing that.

Sent.

S-Jax + Alfred Morris

for

Julio + Jacquizz

Edit: He wants nothing to do with that trade.

Last edited by LeFraud James : 09-20-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:20 AM   #1525
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Sent.

S-Jax + Alfred Morris

for

Julio + Jacquizz

Edit: He wants nothing to do with that trade.
The original proposal is a fair trade for both sides, I'd probably pull the trigger since you have more depth at RB. Does he have anything else on his bench besides Jacquizz that may be of interest?
Old 09-20-2012, 02:50 AM   #1526
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
The original proposal is a fair trade for both sides, I'd probably pull the trigger since you have more depth at RB. Does he have anything else on his bench besides Jacquizz that may be of interest?

Ryan Williams
Laurent Robinson
Coby Fleener
Julian Edelman
Lamar Miller

Crapshoot.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:53 AM   #1527
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Ryan Williams
Laurent Robinson
Coby Fleener
Julian Edelman
Lamar Miller

Crapshoot.
BLEH

Jacquizz definitely the best of the group.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:53 AM   #1528
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shonn Greene at Miami or Donald Brown at Jax?
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #1529
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Shonn Greene at Miami or Donald Brown at Jax?
Donald Brown easily
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:39 AM   #1530
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Wayne, Holmes, Stevie J

Start two.

And I'm trying to work a trade with someone in my league.

I am thin at RB so I'm offering Wayne and Santonio for Trent Rich and Britt

Does it sound fair?? He's thin at WR. He has Nelson, Britt, Cobb, Macklin are his guys. My RBs are thin too; MJD, Greene, Wells, and Mendy.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: