Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #1546
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Julio owner is pushing hard for Ridley. He wants Floyd and Ridley for Julio and Jacquizz.

I don't know what to do. I'm basically upgrading from Malcom Floyd to Julio Jones at the expense of Stevan Ridley.

The worst part is I just traded for Ridley and Floyd. Gave the Witten owner Pettigrew, Benson, and V-Jax for Ridley and Floyd. Gave up a lot of value to get Ridley, so you can see why I'm hesitant to trade him.

So essentially the trade would be my Cedric Benson, Brandon Pettigrew, and V-Jax for Julio and Jacquizz.

We've been going at it adding and removing players, and we just can't come to an agreemant.

He wants Floyd and Ridley, but I want to package either a Denarius or a Greg Little with Stevan.

If I go through with his proposed trade, my team would look like this:

Brees
Julio
Colston
Denarius
T-Rich
S-Jax
Vernon
Alfred

Currently looks like this:

Brees
Colston
Floyd
Denarius
T-Rich
S-Jax
Vernon
Stevan
Alfred

If I give up any of my depth at RB, I want to be certain I solidify my starting lineup in the process.

With this trade, I lose my depth at RB and I still have to deal with Greg Little/Denarius/McCluster/Ja. Jones at my WR3. Althought I would still have S-Jax, T-Rich, and Alfred as my RB core. But can I really still feel safe with Shanahan shenanigans and S-Jax injuries?

My brain's about to explode. Thoughts?

Last edited by LeFraud James : 09-20-2012 at 07:49 PM.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #1547
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tell him if he wants Ridley, it has to be Denarius and not Floyd as the WR with him. If he wants Floyd, he can have S-Jax instead of Ridley, fair comprimise and you win both ways.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #1548
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

How good is New Englands D though? Thinking about whether to start Coby Fleener (at the Jags) or Dennis Pitta (vs New England)

My TE situation I picked Antonio Gates in the draft as my TE
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #1549
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Anquan boldin
Antonio brown
James jones
PierreI garcon
Dez

Pick 2

I was thinking Dez and boldin

Last edited by tpols : 09-20-2012 at 08:40 PM.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:50 PM   #1550
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dez and Antonio Brown for me
Old 09-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #1551
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Dez and Antonio Brown for me
What about Kevin Smith or Willis mcgahee?
Old 09-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #1552
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
How good is New Englands D though? Thinking about whether to start Coby Fleener (at the Jags) or Dennis Pitta (vs New England)

My TE situation I picked Antonio Gates in the draft as my TE
whats wrong w/Gates? I have him too...
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #1553
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
What about Kevin Smith or Willis mcgahee?
I'd start Willis over Dez.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #1554
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

In the league I traded RGIII for Julio Jones and Ridley for I picked up Andre Brown and am going to try and trade him after this week for another WR. Thinking maybe I can get Harvin for Brown straigt up. Thoughts on that deal?

I already have CJ Spiller Darren McFadden Steven Ridley Matt Forte and Fred Jackson (I know, its ridiculous 10 team league too idk how this happened) on top of Brown.

My WRs however are Jones, Bowe, Lloyd and Britt.

So should I offer Brown for Harvin?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #1555
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I'd start Willis over Dez.
Can't its 3 wrs, 2rb and one flex. And I have marshawn Lynch Murray and Kevin Smith in the flex. I I was wondering if I should sub Willis in for kevin
Old 09-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #1556
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
In the league I traded RGIII for Julio Jones and Ridley for I picked up Andre Brown and am going to try and trade him after this week for another WR. Thinking maybe I can get Harvin for Brown straigt up. Thoughts on that deal?

I already have CJ Spiller Darren McFadden Steven Ridley Matt Forte and Fred Jackson (I know, its ridiculous 10 team league too idk how this happened) on top of Brown.

My WRs however are Jones, Bowe, Lloyd and Britt.

So should I offer Brown for Harvin?

Someone would actually trade Harvin for Andre Brown?

I think you need to consider stepping up into a better quality league because that deal and the RGIII deal is ridiculous.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #1557
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Someone would actually trade Harvin for Andre Brown?

I think you need to consider stepping up into a better quality league because that deal and the RGIII deal is ridiculous.

I wasn't even going to do this league bro. My cousin came to me and said it was a money league and told me it was him and his friends....I know his friends dont know shit so I was like sure.

My other leagues are much tougher.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #1558
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Can't its 3 wrs, 2rb and one flex. And I have marshawn Lynch Murray and Kevin Smith in the flex. I I was wondering if I should sub Willis in for kevin
I would go for Willis because he'll be in the game when they are inside the 10, whereas I think this week atleast, DET will put in LeShoure for short-yardageand redzone carries (effective or not).
Old 09-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #1559
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I wasn't even going to do this league bro. My cousin came to me and said it was a money league and told me it was him and his friends....I know his friends dont know shit so I was like sure.

My other leagues are much tougher.

Well, I'm guessing they won't be inviting you back next year lol.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #1560
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:

I'd prob start Kev because Willis goes up against the Texans. Titans rush D hasn't looked good and Kev should be able to get 100 total yds and a possible TD. Tough to sit Willis tho.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: