Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #1636
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

my fantasy bench outscored my starters : and im still gonna end up with the win

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #1637
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Looks like they gave a fumble to Demaryius Thomas after the end of game lateral play last night.

Weaksauce!
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:07 AM   #1638
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

anyone know how to set the tie break rules by the commish by matchup on yahoo fantasy? like the weekly matchups not for playoffs.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #1639
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

I have two trades I am thinking about sending out, but first this is my team:

RB: CJ Spiller, Michael Bush, Benjarvus Green Ellis, Chris Johnson, Ingram, Pierre Thomas
WR: AJ Green, Julio Jones, Brian Hartline, Alshon Jeffery

I am thinking about sending an offer that looks like this: CJ Spiller + CJ0k for Jamaal Charles

OR

Julio Jones and CJ Spiller for MJD and Steve Smith.

What do you guys think of both/either of these trades? I really don't like my starters at RB, hence why I am so willing to trade to upgrade at that position. I feel like Spiller is at the perfect sell-high moment right now (even with the injury), and I figure he will split carries with Fjax once he comes back. I would be hurting my wr position a decent amount with the second trade, but it's a ten team league, so there should always be a decent option on the waiver wire.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #1640
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

You guys think Forte comes back this week?

If he doesn't (or even if he does), should I start Britt or one of the Jets RBs over him? Flex spot

I don't think Spiller is a sell high. It's not like he's playing just well, he's arguably the top back in the league for the first three weeks. I don't know how you don't build on that unless the Bills have some strange hard on for Jackson when he comes back. But, eh, what do I know. I like the second trade more. I would low ball a bit on the offer. Like instead of Jones, make it Jeffery and see what happens. Worse that happens, he declines and you can offer Jones the next time.

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 09-25-2012 at 04:41 PM.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #1641
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
I have two trades I am thinking about sending out, but first this is my team:

RB: CJ Spiller, Michael Bush, Benjarvus Green Ellis, Chris Johnson, Ingram, Pierre Thomas
WR: AJ Green, Julio Jones, Brian Hartline, Alshon Jeffery

I am thinking about sending an offer that looks like this: CJ Spiller + CJ0k for Jamaal Charles

OR

Julio Jones and CJ Spiller for MJD and Steve Smith.

What do you guys think of both/either of these trades? I really don't like my starters at RB, hence why I am so willing to trade to upgrade at that position. I feel like Spiller is at the perfect sell-high moment right now (even with the injury), and I figure he will split carries with Fjax once he comes back. I would be hurting my wr position a decent amount with the second trade, but it's a ten team league, so there should always be a decent option on the waiver wire.
those are awful trades, Spiller and Julio should be traded for NO ONE

why would you ever trade Spiller?...he is going to lead the NFL in everything rushing related, and he will end up as the #1 overall fantasy RB...Fred is not going to take carries away from him

his injury is not that serious
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #1642
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah I wouldn't trade Spiller.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #1643
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
those are awful trades, Spiller and Julio should be traded for NO ONE

why would you ever trade Spiller?...he is going to lead the NFL in everything rushing related, and he will end up as the #1 overall fantasy RB...Fred is not going to take carries away from him

his injury is not that serious

I know his injury isn't serious, but I am worried about how many carries he will get when Fjax comes back.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #1644
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
I know his injury isn't serious, but I am worried about how many carries he will get when Fjax comes back.
A lot

you think they are going to let him ride the bench after this start?...no way, he will get touches

he would just be one of many that took over a starting role because the former #1 got injured and he outshined him.

hell the only reason DeMarco is a full time starter is because Felix got injured and then every saw the greatness...Felix got injured and lost his job, same will happen to Fred for the most part.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #1645
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

I would advise holding Spiller unless you can great value in return. Spiller will still see 15-20 touches but FJAX is definitely going to have a role on the team. There isn't a reason why the Bills can't have 2 playable RBs similar to Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles. I think that Spiller/Fjax is an even better version of that. Chain Gailey's pistol offense is a fantasy goldmine.

As far as Julio is concerned he's going to be a top 3 WR. His upside is through the roof and as soon as ATL is in some close games he will just go completely wild. He will challenge Calvin for the #1 spot.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #1646
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Just got offered ROddy White and Donal Brown for my Brandon Marshall and Cedric Benson.

Thoughts?

Theres no room for Benson in my RB rotation (McFadden, Martin, Morris, Bradshaw) and I could use an upgrade at WR (A. Johnson, Marshall, Harvin).
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #1647
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Just got offered ROddy White and Donal Brown for my Brandon Marshall and Cedric Benson.

Thoughts?

Theres no room for Benson in my RB rotation (McFadden, Martin, Morris, Bradshaw) and I could use an upgrade at WR (A. Johnson, Marshall, Harvin).
Roddys really not that much of an upgrade however and Benson>Brown. It's a very lateral move, but I like your side.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #1648
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Roddys really not that much of an upgrade however and Benson>Brown. It's a very lateral move, but I like your side.

Ehhh turned it down. Countered with Benson for Malcom Floyd...see if he bites. I need WR help.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:11 AM   #1649
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

I just got offered Roddy White/Lloyd/McGahee for my Julio Jones. I need help at rb

RB:Foster
RB:Green-Ellis
WR:Andre Johnson
WR:Julio Jones
Flex:Jordy Nelson

I kinda wanna try and counter with Julio for Mathews/White.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #1650
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I just got offered Roddy White/Lloyd/McGahee for my Julio Jones. I need help at rb

RB:Foster
RB:Green-Ellis
WR:Andre Johnson
WR:Julio Jones
Flex:Jordy Nelson

I kinda wanna try and counter with Julio for Mathews/White.
He's offering a lot there, I'd take that most likely but never hurts to counter before hand.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: