Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-28-2012, 12:57 AM   #1681
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Of these three which two should should I start?

Colston, Lance Moore, Titus Young?

Colston has been a disappointment so far, and has that foot injury.
Moore steals some TDs, but isn't that good for yards.
And Titus Young put up 8/138/1 against the Vikings last year, and is coming off a good game against Tennessee, but was pretty meh the previous games.

Last edited by Rose : 09-28-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:26 AM   #1682
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Of these three which two should should I start?

Colston, Lance Thomas, Titus Young?

Colston has been a disappointment so far, and has that foot injury.
Thomas steals some TDs, but isn't that good for yards.
And Titus Young put up 8/138/1 against the Vikings last year, and is coming off a good game against Tennessee, but was pretty meh the previous games.
Assuming you mean Lance Moore, and I would start Colston and Moore. Young is firmly 4th on the target chart for DET.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:24 AM   #1683
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
If you guys are in 12 team leagues and Christian Ponder is still on your waiver wire, run don't walk to pick that guy up if you need a high end QB2. He's quietly the 14th ranked QB and he is coming off a flawless performance vs SF. In a competitive league that I am in that rewards guys who don't throw INTs and sacks he's currently ranked 10th. He's got an amazing match up this weekend and he's firmly planted in my top 10 of QBs. Start him with confidence vs DET.
That's good to hear since I picked him up with the Steelers having the bye and Roethlisberger is my starting QB.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #1684
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

sell high on torrey smith? i like him a lot but he's basically put up great WR1 #'s the last two games. can he keep this up or should i try to flip him for someone like harvin? only thing that worries me about harvin is how much ponder just loves rudolph. dude was targeted three times last game in the RZ. ponder even had AD open on one and still tossed it up to a covered rudolph (he hauled it in).

better option? i don't think i can pull mike wallace, lol

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-28-2012 at 07:52 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #1685
Bane
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bane has an OK reputation so far

Somebody offered me Pierre Garcon for Kenny Britt. Should I accept? I mean Britt is clearly the better player with more potential but seeing how Garcon has RG3 to throw to him i'm in a dilemma.
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #1686
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
sell high on torrey smith? i like him a lot but he's basically put up great WR1 #'s the last two games. can he keep this up or should i try to flip him for someone like harvin? only thing that worries me about harvin is how much ponder just loves rudolph. dude was targeted three times last game in the RZ. ponder even had AD open on one and still tossed it up to a covered rudolph (he hauled it in).

better option? i don't think i can pull mike wallace, lol

I think Torrey will pull off a Mike Wallace type season but Harvin would be an awesome get if you aren't a believer in Torrey. Harvin will get his as long as he is on the field. Rudolph doesn't take away any value from Harvin.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #1687
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Somebody offered me Pierre Garcon for Kenny Britt. Should I accept? I mean Britt is clearly the better player with more potential but seeing how Garcon has RG3 to throw to him i'm in a dilemma.
RG3 is gonna do well while I don't trust Britt's health yet, it's still too soon for a trade though. Overall I 'd go for it but would not blame you if you rejected.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #1688
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Assuming you mean Lance Moore, and I would start Colston and Moore. Young is firmly 4th on the target chart for DET.
Whoops. I did.

Thanks.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #1689
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brees @ Green Bay

or

Dalton @ Jac

???

Green Bay actually has the #1 ranked pass D so I am considering benching Brees
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #1690
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Brees @ Green Bay

or

Dalton @ Jac

???

Don't get cute. You drafted Brees in the first round for a reason.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #1691
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Brees @ Green Bay

or

Dalton @ Jac

???

True but the Saints have one of the worst Pass D's in the league. Chances are Packers jump out so far ahead that Saints rely on Drew to throw them back into the game. If that's the case he has the weapons to put up big numbers.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #1692
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Will Andre Brown produce the same way he did last week since Bradshaw is coming back? Because i'm thinking of benching him and putting Doug Martin at RB from FLEX and putting Jeremy Kerley at FLEX.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #1693
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Brees @ Green Bay

or

Dalton @ Jac

???

Really? The "#1 ranked" green bay pass D has faced offensive juggernauts named Alex Smith, Cutler and Russel Wilson so far this season. GB vs NO has shootout written all over it, start Brees.

edit: also keep in mind the packers were ranked #32 in pass defense last season.

Last edited by Nanners : 09-28-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #1694
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah and they looked terrible playing against Alex Smith as well. I think everyone was surprised that the Bears game was as sloppy as it ended up being, and Carroll himself admitted he has training wheels on Wilson in the pass game.

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 09-28-2012 at 03:55 PM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #1695
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Need help selecting my flex play in a 14 teamer.

James Jones vs NO
Titus Young vs Min
Nate Burleson vs Min

I'm almost positive James Jones is the play here but I can't help but second guess myself.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: