Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #1741
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
anybody who started ponder today is likely regretting it
Started him with Roethlisberger out, but opponent started Alex Smith, so the damage wasn't too bad. Ridley, Green and the Texans DST did enough to get me over the line.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #1742
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Anyone see a potential trade that would get me J Graham and buy low on Maclin? Without making me worse? Full point PPR
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #1743
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Brees @ Green Bay

or

Dalton @ Jac

???

Green Bay actually has the #1 ranked pass D so I am considering benching Brees

Shame on you for debating this. Brees with 400+ yards and 3 TDs
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #1744
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

LaFell with another weak performance. Should he be dropped in favor of a Battle/Andre Roberts?

P.S. the Rams need to make this happen...

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...OfP3rGF0cY9so_

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 10-01-2012 at 01:08 PM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #1745
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Shame on you for debating this. Brees with 400+ yards and 3 TDs
yeah I will never bench Brees

it should be noted though that Dalton also had a big game is putting up big fantasy numbers

Brees is the #3 overall though, behind only Mtt Ryan and RG3
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #1746
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Ok I currently have a WR/RB lineup of

WR Dez Bryant
WR Marques Colston
WR Greg Jennings
WR Antonio Brown
WR Anquan Boldin
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Demarco Murray
RB Willis McGahee
RB Fred Jackson
RB Cedric Benson

I feel like my running backs are pretty good and always get me a lot of points consistently, but my recievers are widely inconsistent. Dez sucks right now but could blow up, Jennings has nagging injuries, colston just showed up this week.

What are some WRs I could get for Demarco Murray/Dez Bryant package?
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #1747
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Ok I currently have a WR/RB lineup of

WR Dez Bryant
WR Marques Colston
WR Greg Jennings
WR Antonio Brown
WR Anquan Boldin
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Demarco Murray
RB Willis McGahee
RB Fred Jackson
RB Cedric Benson

I feel like my running backs are pretty good and always get me a lot of points consistently, but my recievers are widely inconsistent. Dez sucks right now but could blow up, Jennings has nagging injuries, colston just showed up this week.

What are some WRs I could get for Demarco Murray/Dez Bryant package?
I would think close to anyone...

even Calvin owners should consider that if they need a RB
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #1748
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

AJ Green appears to be the best fantasy WR and real life? I'd be targeting him. Also Julio Jones will have a monster bounce back game next week against the Redskins and is the perfect buy low..He will be a top 5 WR with top 2 upside if he plays all 16 games.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:00 PM   #1749
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
AJ Green appears to be the best fantasy WR and real life? I'd be targeting him. Also Julio Jones will have a monster bounce back game next week against the Redskins and is the perfect buy low..He will be a top 5 WR with top 2 upside if he plays all 16 games.
Hmm.. Maybe I'll throw Murray for Julio and throw in Dez if he declines. Thanks man
Old 10-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #1750
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

Anyone see a potential trade that would get me J Graham and buy low on Maclin? Without making me worse? Full point PPR

I've got to ask, how on earth did you get both Rodgers and Rice???

I'm finding it tough to see a trade that your opponent would go for with that, maybe giving Peterson and one of you bench players, but you probably don't want to do that.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #1751
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
I've got to ask, how on earth did you get both Rodgers and Rice???

I'm finding it tough to see a trade that your opponent would go for with that, maybe giving Peterson and one of you bench players, but you probably don't want to do that.
I was offered Rodgers for Peyton straight up after week 1. Still don't understand it, it wasn't even like Peyton went off after week 1 and he thought it'd continue. Rodgers had 2 more pts than him.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #1752
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

Ok I got a proposal..

My marshawn Lynch and Anquan boldin

For Julio jones and Doug martin

Yay or nay
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #1753
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Ok I got a proposal..

My marshawn Lynch and Anquan boldin

For Julio jones and Doug martin

Yay or nay
yay all day but let me see your entire roster
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #1754
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
yay all day but let me see your entire roster
Rodgers
Colston
Dez
Greg jennings
Murray
Lynch
Benson
Fr d Jackson
Gronk
Boldin
Antonio brown
Houston d
Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #1755
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

Oh and Willis mcgahee
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: