Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #1771
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Rate these waiver wires.

Jackie Battle
Brandon Bolden
Brian Hartline
Andre Roberts
James Jones
Hartline > Jones > roberts > battle > bolden.

I would NOT waiver Battle unless you own Mathews. I would not waiver Bolden no matter what.

Battle will not break 7 touches this week in NO. Mathews will get the vast majority of the workload and go off for 100+ and 2 TDs.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #1772
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kyle Rudolph or Scott Chandler a better option for a TE for a few more weeks until Hernandez comes back? Was using Jacob Tamme, but he's been fairly ordinary so far.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #1773
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

Need some advice!

Being offered Schaub and Spiller for my RG3. Take it and run? The guy also has Dalton. Is he better than Schaub for the rest of the year?

My team

RG3-Tebow
Foster-Ridley-Brown-Powell-Ringer
Green-Lloyd-Garcon-Avery-Blackmon-Titus
Graham-Cook

Weak at RB after my top 2. Should I take the deal?
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #1774
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Lance Moore @ SD

or

Demaryius Thomas @ NE

My other WR is Torrey Smith who i am starting and Manningham who i am benching for sure.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #1775
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Lance Moore @ SD

or

Demaryius Thomas @ NE

My other WR is Torrey Smith who i am starting and Manningham who i am benching for sure.
Thomas all day. I would probably never bench Thomas for Moore.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #1776
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Should I run with

Bradshaw
Morris
Turner

as my RBs this week

or should I take one of them out and play either Cedric Benson or Brandon Marshall?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #1777
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool

Ryan Williams vs STL or Benjarvis Green-Ellis vs MIA?

EDIT: It's a PPR league
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #1778
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Should I run with

Bradshaw
Morris
Turner

as my RBs this week

or should I take one of them out and play either Cedric Benson or Brandon Marshall?
I'd rather play both Benson and Marshall over Turner. Benson is you want to be safe, Marshall if you want a higher upside.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #1779
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer
Ryan Williams vs STL or Benjarvis Green-Ellis vs MIA?

EDIT: It's a PPR league
BJGE, no hesitation.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #1780
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius
Need some advice!

Being offered Schaub and Spiller for my RG3. Take it and run? The guy also has Dalton. Is he better than Schaub for the rest of the year?

My team

RG3-Tebow
Foster-Ridley-Brown-Powell-Ringer
Green-Lloyd-Garcon-Avery-Blackmon-Titus
Graham-Cook

Weak at RB after my top 2. Should I take the deal?
I'd say no. Dalton has been significantly better than Schaub this year, so the dude is trading a backup qb and a banged up Spiller for the highest point scorer in the league? No thanks.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #1781
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Kyle Rudolph or Scott Chandler a better option for a TE for a few more weeks until Hernandez comes back? Was using Jacob Tamme, but he's been fairly ordinary so far.
I like Kyle Rudolph. Chandler is a great redzone target, but the Bills struggle quite a bit and with FJax and Spiller both back they will be relying more on them.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #1782
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've got Stafford on a BYE. I'm waiting to see if I get Alex Smith off waivers. Should I wait on him or pick-up Kolb and start him against the Rams tonight?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #1783
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Which qb? 6 points for touchdowns and 3 points for 300+ yards

Fitzpatrick
Alex Smith
Ponder
Kolb

Last edited by jazz873 : 10-04-2012 at 06:05 PM.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #1784
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Which qb? 6 points for touchdowns and 3 points for 300+ yards

Fitzpatrick
Alex Smith
Ponder
Kolb
Think I would go Ponder
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #1785
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Steven Jackson or Mendenhall?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: