Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #1786
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Steven Jackson or Mendenhall?
Jackson. You have to give Mendenhall a week to see where he is at. He may not get too many carries and you never know how he will play in a game.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #1787
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Which qb? 6 points for touchdowns and 3 points for 300+ yards

Fitzpatrick
Alex Smith
Ponder
Kolb

Ponder without hesitation.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #1788
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Which qb? 6 points for touchdowns and 3 points for 300+ yards

Fitzpatrick
Alex Smith
Ponder
Kolb

Ryan Tannehill if available. Just burnt a much better D than the one (Bengals) he will be facing this week that made Brandon Weeden look like a real quarterback.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #1789
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Should I pull the trigger on this trade (PPR League):

My team:
P. Harvin
D. Murray
B. Pettigrew

FOR

His team:
R. Gronk
M. Colston
A. Morris
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #1790
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Ponder without hesitation.
Even after the dud he put up last week?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #1791
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Someone just dropped amendola. Does anyone think he's worth getting?
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #1792
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets

My team:
P. Harvin
D. Murray
B. Pettigrew

FOR

His team:
R. Gronk
M. Colston
A. Morris

I would.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #1793
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

My team:
P. Harvin
D. Murray
B. Pettigrew

FOR

His team:
R. Gronk
M. Colston
A. Morris

i dont think i would take that trade, looks like a classic buy-low sell-high type of trade to me. going forward i expect harvin >>>> colston and murray >> morris. gronk is obviously a big upgrade over pettigrew, but hernandez is coming back next week and NE offense already has a LOT of mouths to feed.

harvin in particular is poised to explode imo. he is among the very best players in the nfl when he has the ball in space and has as much upside as basically any player in fantasy because of it. he will have some absolute monster games this season.

Last edited by Nanners : 10-05-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #1794
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
i dont think i would take that trade, looks like a classic buy-low sell-high type of trade to me. going forward i expect harvin >>>> colston and murray >> morris. gronk is obviously a big upgrade over pettigrew, but hernandez is coming back next week and NE offense already has a LOT of mouths to feed.

harvin in particular is poised to explode imo. he is among the very best players in the nfl when he has the ball in space and has as much upside as basically any player in fantasy because of it. he will have some absolute monster games this season.
I agree. Definitely hold off on that trade.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #1795
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd actually take that deal. While its close people are selling Murray low for a reason. Jason Garrett doesn't run the football and Demarco has been largely ineffective outside of one nice run vs the Giants. Alfred Morris will continue to handle all of the work in Washington and has a realistic chance to lead the league in rushing. Percy is going to be great but his upside is capped due to coming off the field in a lot of redzone packages. Colston should flirt with WR1 production going forward and historically gets better as the season goes along.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #1796
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I'd actually take that deal. While its close people are selling Murray low for a reason. Jason Garrett doesn't run the football and Demarco has been largely ineffective outside of one nice run vs the Giants. Alfred Morris will continue to handle all of the work in Washington and has a realistic chance to lead the league in rushing. Percy is going to be great but his upside is capped due to coming off the field in a lot of redzone packages. Colston should flirt with WR1 production going forward and historically gets better as the season goes along.
he had several nice runs that game, but he has also faced some killer run-Ds so far

Murray is going to have big games as long as he stays healthy
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #1797
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
he had several nice runs that game, but he has also faced some killer run-Ds so far

Murray is going to have big games as long as he stays healthy
I agree. After the Ravens, look for him to break free and put up some solid numbers.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #1798
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

My team:
P. Harvin
D. Murray
B. Pettigrew

FOR

His team:
R. Gronk
M. Colston
A. Morris

love the Gronk ALF Colston side here
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #1799
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

playmakers dad - ryan williams will be a fantasy rb1 before alfred morris leads the nfl in rushing

after calvin johnson, aj green and julio jones, i dont know if there is a wr i would want on my team over harvin. he carries a lot of risk but the potential reward is off the charts.

Last edited by Nanners : 10-05-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:53 AM   #1800
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
playmakers dad - ryan williams will be a fantasy rb1 before alfred morris leads the nfl in rushing

after calvin johnson, aj green and julio jones, i dont know if there is a wr i would want on my team over harvin. he carries a lot of risk but the potential reward is off the charts.
the worst starting RB in the NFL, well now he's injured good riddance to that scrub.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: