Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #1816
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

ugh i have to sit down my vaunted bears defense this week. i smell a loss
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #1817
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

I honestly dont know if i should try and grab Starks or Alex Green
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:50 PM   #1818
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I honestly dont know if i should try and grab Starks or Alex Green
I would go with Green. I'd rather go with an untested guy over someone who hasn't performed great in the past.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #1819
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

alright guys i need some advice..

drew brees is on his bye week, and my back-up is fitzpatrick. the bills are playing the cardinals, and hes projected 13.78

free agent QB's are:
ponder vs. redskins
kolb vs. bills
weeden vs bengals
palmer vs atl
bradford vs. miami

i'm tempted to pick up Palmer, but ATL's defense scares me
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #1820
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix

drew brees is on his bye week, and my back-up is fitzpatrick. the bills are playing the cardinals, and hes projected 13.78

free agent QB's are:
ponder vs. redskins
kolb vs. bills
weeden vs bengals
palmer vs atl
bradford vs. miami

Ponder.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #1821
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

free agent QB's are:
ponder vs. redskins
kolb vs. bills
weeden vs bengals
palmer vs atl
bradford vs. miami

I would go with Ponder. Cardinals defense has been very good this year, while Kolb, Palmer, and Fitzpatrick have been very inconsistent. Weeden and Bradford haven't done much of anything this year either.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #1822
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Already got some advice from Silent on this, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
Proposed trade by an owner in my fantasy league:

sending me
Antonio Brown
RGIII (been cleared to practice this week)

sending to him
Maurice Jones-Drew
Marques Colston

What say you, ISH? I want to pull the trigger, but I think I'm being blinded by RGIII... the other QB's I have are Tony Romo and Andy Dalton.

Lemme know.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #1823
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

free agent QB's are:
ponder vs. redskins
kolb vs. bills
weeden vs bengals
palmer vs atl
bradford vs. miami

I'm in the exact same situation. Assuming your QB is Brees? I'm going with Ponder.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #1824
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

theyre ruling Mendenhalls 16 yard touchdown run a touchdown PASS meaning Rothlisberger will receive an addition throwing TD..just giving yall a heads up..hopefully it doesnt effective anything negatively.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #1825
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Reading that Blount is going to start taking more touches away from Martin, specifically goal line touches. And now I sulk about trading Demaryius Thomas for him
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #1826
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

Thoughts on Vick Ballard starting for Indy vs NYJ this week? Good flex play? Thinking of picking him up and starting him over Garcon at my flex.
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #1827
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Is it time to pick up and stash Jahvid Best/Vincent Brown yet?
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #1828
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Quote:

free agent QB's are:
ponder vs. redskins
kolb vs. bills
weeden vs bengals
palmer vs atl
bradford vs. miami

Definitely Ponder for me
Old 10-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #1829
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
Already got some advice from Silent on this, but...

Lemme know.

Who are your other RBs and WRs? Id probably stay put though.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #1830
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Reading that Blount is going to start taking more touches away from Martin, specifically goal line touches. And now I sulk about trading Demaryius Thomas for him

coaching staff has said that before. still think it's mostly rumors right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius
Is it time to pick up and stash Jahvid Best/Vincent Brown yet?

i'm already stashing best. if you have room, why not? high risk/high reward play. lions desperately need some underneath game to go with their deep threats. in space, jahvid is dynamic. we're talking RB1 potential here but low tier RB2 as a floor imo.

i think if you have a winning record in your league, it's easier to stash guys and see how they pan out....so ya, that helps too.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: