Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #1831
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius
Who are your other RBs and WRs? Id probably stay put though.

RB's
Chris Johnson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Kendall Hunter
Joique Bell

WR's
Nate Washington
Anquan Boldin
Mario Manningham
Hakeem Nicks (I fkn want to drop this bastard, but ESPN has him as undroppable)
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #1832
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
RB's
Chris Johnson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Kendall Hunter
Joique Bell

WR's
Nate Washington
Anquan Boldin
Mario Manningham
Hakeem Nicks (I fkn want to drop this bastard, but ESPN has him as undroppable)

Id definitely stay put with MJD and Colston. You dont have the depth to downgrade RB or WR imo. If you trade MJD and are stuck with Bradshaw as a RB1 and CJ as RB2 RG3 is an upgrade at QB but this trade hurts your team alot more than it helps. Romo is off to a weak start but should pick it up and Dalton is doing just fine in the meantime.
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #1833
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Just got offered RG3 Lloyd and McGahee for my Foster. However i dont think im going to take it.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #1834
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orealius
Id definitely stay put with MJD and Colston. You dont have the depth to downgrade RB or WR imo. If you trade MJD and are stuck with Bradshaw as a RB1 and CJ as RB2 RG3 is an upgrade at QB but this trade hurts your team alot more than it helps. Romo is off to a weak start but should pick it up and Dalton is doing just fine in the meantime.

I switched it up.

I'm getting Antonio Brown and RG3 for MJD, Hakeem Nicks, and Nate Washington.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #1835
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
I switched it up.

I'm getting Antonio Brown and RG3 for MJD, Hakeem Nicks, and Nate Washington.
NO..Romo will be fine down the stretch. QBs are completely overvalued in FF. The difference between Romo and RG3 or Dalton at the end of the year will be far less drastic then MJD and whatever RB you're getting in return.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #1836
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Concussed RG3 vs Minnesota or Big Ben vs the Titans?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #1837
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Concussed RG3 vs Minnesota or Big Ben vs the Titans?
both great options, id go safe and take Ben. He will shred the titans.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #1838
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

need 2 out of 3: dez bryant, antonio brown, reggie wayne.

dez i am pretty much starting for sure. leaning toward brown over wayne. guessing the jets will step up and the defense will try to smother wayne, but im also kind of worried that the steelers will roll over titans pathetic offense and ben will stop passing early.

Last edited by Nanners : 10-10-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #1839
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
antonio brown or reggie wayne?

i am leaning toward brown because im guessing the jets defense will smother wayne, but im kind of worried that the steelers will roll over titans pathetic offense and ben will stop passing early.
steelers cant effectively run against anyone..even the titans. they will throw a ton even vs the titans.

who else do you have to start because theyre both great options.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:51 PM   #1840
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
steelers cant effectively run against anyone..even the titans. they will throw a ton even vs the titans.

who else do you have to start because theyre both great options.

in case u didnt see my late edit above, i also have dez bryant.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #1841
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
in case u didnt see my late edit above, i also have dez bryant.

I'd pob start both over Dez honestly.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #1842
Nanners
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'd pob start both over Dez honestly.

how come? id like to hear your full opinion on dez, and thank you to playmakers dad for the feedback as well.

i was planning to start dez because i still believe he has a ton of upside, and since dallas just had their bye week maybe he learned a few plays. also, romo is due for a good game and he will probably have to throw a lot since their ground game aint going anywhere against that ravens defense.

Last edited by Nanners : 10-10-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #1843
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

i'd also start both over Dez. the guy is talented but gets lost on the field, has mental lapses, communication errors, still making rookie mistakes. romo doesnt trust him the way he does Miles and Witten. dez would be on my bench until he proves he deserves to start.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #1844
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
how come? id like to hear your insight, and thank you to playmakers dad for the feedback as well.

i was planning to start dez because i still believe he has a ton of upside, and since dallas just had their bye week maybe he learned a few plays. also, romo is due for a good game and he will probably have to throw a lot since their ground game aint going anywhere against that ravens defense.

this is bryant's what...3rd year with dallas? i don't think a single bye week is the difference between him learning a few plays or not. dez is coming off only his second 100+ yard game of his career. in typical dez fashion, i can easily see him have just like 45 yards this game. i'd sit him
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #1845
Nanners
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
this is bryant's what...3rd year with dallas? i don't think a single bye week is the difference between him learning a few plays or not. dez is coming off only his second 100+ yard game of his career. in typical dez fashion, i can easily see him have just like 45 yards this game. i'd sit him

haha, i was considering the fact that he is coming off his second 100+ yard game to be a good thing. i too can easily see him having 45 yards in this game, but i can easily see wayne and brown doing the same thing. either way, thanks for the feedback.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: