Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #1951
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I'm in BYE week hell this week.

Have to start 2 of these 3:

Stevan Ridley
Felix Jones
Fred Jackson

Or pick-up Sidney Rice, Shonn Greene, or Antonio Brown and start one of them instead?
Antonio Brown is still available?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #1952
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Better start Bennet vs Redskin or Miller vs Bengals?

Last edited by Bano114 : 10-18-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #1953
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Better start Bennet vs Redskin or Miller vs Bengals?
Easily miller..i could easily see him being the #1 TE this week
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #1954
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Antonio Brown is still available?

Yeah, after his 2-3 point performance last week, whoever had him dropped him.

Which two should I start:

Stevan Ridley
Fred Jackson
Felix Jones

Anyone?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #1955
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Yeah, after his 2-3 point performance last week, whoever had him dropped him.

Which two should I start:

Stevan Ridley
Fred Jackson
Felix Jones

Anyone?
My order: Ridley, Jones, Jackson.

I don't like Jackson as him and Spiller are basically going to be splitting carries. Ridley will rebound from his rough game last week and Jones is a serviceable option this week.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #1956
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I would second this
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #1957
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I would second this

thirded. jets give up the second most rushing yards in the league. expect the hoodie to exploit that fact and that's just a juicy matchup for ridley. not a big fan of jones overall, but he'll have a full workload so you have to roll with him against a team that let andre brown have a huge day. spiller is currently playing much better than f jax as well so yet another reason to give jones the nod.

oh and jesus...go pick up brown. whoever dropped him is a moron.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-18-2012 at 08:19 PM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #1958
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Torrey Smith (Texans) or Josh Gordon(Colts)? Both are pretty hit or miss big play guys, but it seems like Gordon is more likely to get more chances against that defense right?
Any takers?

Also should I take Ballard or David Wilson off waivers? Brown has his job waiting for him when he gets back and Bradshaw is having some slight foot problems again. Just need someone to round out my bench, got an empty spot after a trade I made.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #1959
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Any takers?

Also should I take Ballard or David Wilson off waivers? Brown has his job waiting for him when he gets back and Bradshaw is having some slight foot problems again. Just need someone to round out my bench, got an empty spot after a trade I made.

browns are getting healthier and gordon was only targeted four times last week without mass/benjamin playing who both will be back this week. he's still a raw deep threat. roll with torrey. i like wilson over ballard simply because of upside. if he leaves his fumbling issues behind him, coughlin will have to play him more snaps.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-18-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #1960
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

I don't like Jackson as him and Spiller are basically going to be splitting carries. Ridley will rebound from his rough game last week and Jones is a serviceable option this week.

Thanks, that's the way I was leaning. I just don't trust Fred Jackson.

Too late to ask now, but I've also go Marshawn Lynch which may set me up for a disastrous week, but there's not much to choose from on the waiver wire, and my other best flex options (Roddy White and Dwayne Bowe) have a BYE week.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:56 AM   #1961
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pick Two:

Jared Cook @ Buffalo
Greg Olsen vs Dallas
Jonathan Stewart vs Dallas

Leaning towards Olsen and Stewart, but you just never know who's going to get carries in the Panthers back field.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:26 AM   #1962
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Pick Two:

Jared Cook @ Buffalo
Greg Olsen vs Dallas
Jonathan Stewart vs Dallas

Leaning towards Olsen and Stewart, but you just never know who's going to get carries in the Panthers back field.
Cook and Olsen
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:15 AM   #1963
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gotta pick 2 of Ridley, CJ2K and Spiller. Thinking Ridley and CJ, but not sure how Spiller will go with sharing carries. Any thoughts?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:23 AM   #1964
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Gotta pick 2 of Ridley, CJ2K and Spiller. Thinking Ridley and CJ, but not sure how Spiller will go with sharing carries. Any thoughts?

nice week for all three tbh. i like ridley and CJ. that buffalo run defense has been fantasy gold and i think they can work CJ in the passing game with hasselbeck at QB. buffalo is dead last in rush defense which is astonishing given how much they spent in the offseason. if you have a pulse, you should put up respectable #s vs. that D.

i know CJ's been pretty boom or bust but he's had two nice weeks and is fresh off of one. if he doesn't dance or shy away from contact like he did last week, he's in for a big day. it's close between him and spiller so there's that...wouldn't be surprised either way. spiller has been impressive in slipping tackles but he has to contend with f jax.

i lean towards CJ for two mains reasons: the 'defense' of buffalo and the fact he doesn't have to deal with f jax. even with his o-line problems, those two things are really favorable to overcome that.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-19-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #1965
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
i lean towards CJ for two mains reasons: the 'defense' of buffalo and the fact he doesn't have to deal with f jax. even with his o-line problems, those two things are really favorable to overcome that.
Yea, that's why I was thinking CJ. Watched them play New England a few weeks ago and Ridley and Bolden ran right over the top of them that game.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: