Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #1966
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Just got offered a trade.

My Julio/Alfie for his Cruz/Ridley.

Thoughts?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #1967
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Traded

Ahmad Bradshaw
Doug Martin
Martellus Bennet

for

Jamaal Charles
Darren Sproles

My starting RBs now are Morris, McFadden and Charles with Turner and Sproles on my bench as a back up.

Didn't need Bennet anymore now that I have Heath Miller and Vernon Davis. I see Bradshaw having some injury troubles plaguing him all season despite he massive potential to do good. Really just needed an upgrade in my starting RBs and feel like I got it.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #1968
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Traded

Ahmad Bradshaw
Doug Martin
Martellus Bennet

for

Jamaal Charles
Darren Sproles

My starting RBs now are Morris, McFadden and Charles with Turner and Sproles on my bench as a back up.

Didn't need Bennet anymore now that I have Heath Miller and Vernon Davis. I see Bradshaw having some injury troubles plaguing him all season despite he massive potential to do good. Really just needed an upgrade in my starting RBs and feel like I got it.

Great trade for you.

What I would do now if I were you, is package two of your RBs to get a stud in return.(depends on your team needs if you want to chase a WR, TE, or maybe even a QB)

There's no need to have 5 playable RBs in standard 2 RB leagues, even if there's a flex slot.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #1969
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

LeGarrette Blount vs NO

or

Michael bush vs DET?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #1970
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
LeGarrette Blount vs NO

or

Michael bush vs DET?
Blount
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #1971
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Sproles at Tampa Bay

OR

Mendenhall at Cincy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
mendy has the higher ceiling but it's too early to ask this question. i'd see how he looks in practice the rest of the week.

right now, i say sproles but part of that is because i think tomlin will play it safe and let mendy rest or keep him limited. TB's run defense is legit. a lot of that has to do with teams double teaming mccoy or bennett and foster having a near pro bowl season while rookies david and barron have really stepped up. sproles will still get his catches though and will probably be able to break off a big play or two.

in short....mendy is the higher risk/higher reward. sproles is the far safer way.
Mendenhall OUT(Achilles')

Thanks for the respond though, and I agree that he's high risk/high reward because of his injuries.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #1972
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Colston or B.Marshall
Peterson or Richardson
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #1973
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Colston or B.Marshall
Peterson or Richardson
Marshall and Peterson
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #1974
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Colston or B.Marshall
Peterson or Richardson
All great options. Richardson might have the game of his short career this week
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #1975
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Just got offered a trade.

My Julio/Alfie for his Cruz/Ridley.

Thoughts?

I really like Julio, and I'm not super big on Cruz, so I definitely like your team better currently. I think it's a pretty even trade, I just like your side better .
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #1976
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Big ben or romo

Devery Henderson or Denarius Moore

Mike Williams or Kenny Britt
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #1977
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

CJ Spiller or Trent Richardson? I'm worried his rib injury will affect him. I've already started Gore for my other RB slot.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #1978
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

The way the Steelers D has been playing, I'm debating pulling them in case the Bengals score 35. Up 20 with his Mikel LeShoure running tomorrow. D/STs get -10 for giving up 35 points in our league.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #1979
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
The way the Steelers D has been playing, I'm debating pulling them in case the Bengals score 35. Up 20 with his Mikel LeShoure running tomorrow. D/STs get -10 for giving up 35 points in our league.
Leshoure most likely won't crack 10. If I were you I wouldn't pull them as they should be able to stay out of the negatives.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #1980
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
I really like Julio, and I'm not super big on Cruz, so I definitely like your team better currently. I think it's a pretty even trade, I just like your side better .

Yeah I definitely like Julio more than Cruz ROS. Cruz owner just wants to make a move for more RB depth, and with S-Jax finally showing some signs of life, I feel like Trent or Morris are expendable.

Who do you guys like more ROS between Morris and Trent. Also ROS preference between Ridley/Reggie.

I might try to pull a Trent + Denarius or Ja. Jones for Cruz + Ridley or Reggie if he bites on any of them.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: