Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #2026
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Trying to decide if I should start the Seahawks defense since they're going up against my QB. Best case scenario they more-or-less cancel each other out.

So should I start the Seahawks defense against the Lions or...

Chiefs defense against Oakland
Oakland defense against the Chiefs
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #2027
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
TE: Miller or gamble on Graham?
Flex: Sproles/Maclin or gamble on Bradshaw?

or should I sit Steve Smith? He hasn't been doing much lately and they're playing Chicago.

Steve Smith is risky, especially against the Bears. I probably wouldn't start him. Sproles is always a risky start. I've seen weeks where he's projected to get 12-15 points and ends up with 3-5. You just really never know. It's the same thing with Saints receivers because Drew Brees spreads the ball around so much. I'd probably lean Bradshaw, but I do think the Saints are going to score on the Broncos.

Sorry, I don't really know what I'd do with the TE's. I didn't even realize he was questionable this week. I thought he was out.

Last edited by KG215 : 10-27-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #2028
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Steve Smith is risky, especially against the Bears. I probably wouldn't start him. Sproles is always a risky start. I've seen weeks where he's projected to get 12-15 points and ends up with 3-5. You just really never know. It's the same thing with Saints receivers because Drew Brees spreads the ball around so much. I'd probably lean Bradshaw, but I do think the Saints are going to score on the Broncos.

Sorry, I on't really know what I'd do with the TE's. I didn't even realize he was questionable this week. I thought he was out.

Who would you start in place of Smith; DeSean, Maclin, Moore?
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #2029
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
Who would you start in place of Smith; DeSean, Maclin, Moore?
Jackson is more consistent than Maclin, but Maclin is coming off a big game two weeks ago (had a BYE last week). That's a tough call. I honestly don't know who I'd go with.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:19 PM   #2030
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Go Maclin
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:54 AM   #2031
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Andre Roberts or Lance Moore?

Matt Bryant or Jason Hansen?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:02 AM   #2032
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
Andre Roberts or Lance Moore?

Matt Bryant or Jason Hansen?
Close on both, but I would go with Roberts and Hanson
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #2033
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jonathan Stewart or Alex Green?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #2034
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Trying to decide if I should start the Seahawks defense since they're going up against my QB. Best case scenario they more-or-less cancel each other out.

So should I start the Seahawks defense against the Lions or...

Chiefs defense against Oakland
Oakland defense against the Chiefs

I would definitely go Oakland.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #2035
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

when's Yahoo do their stat corrections? I'm up by 2 hundredths of a point and still have Zona's defense to play tomorrow night and the other guy's full team has played. I want to just not play a D and not risk negative points but I don't want to end up losing if there're any stat fixes.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #2036
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
when's Yahoo do their stat corrections? I'm up by 2 hundredths of a point and still have Zona's defense to play tomorrow night and the other guy's full team has played. I want to just not play a D and not risk negative points but I don't want to end up losing if there're any stat fixes.
Stat corrections come Wednesday, I believe. You need to play that defense.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:21 AM   #2037
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

won my matchup with that garbage time jimmy graham td
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #2038
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

thanks to jimmy graham, im within in 6 pt of my matchup. i need the cardinal Dst to score 7 or more to win. Do you guys think cardinal dst can get some interceptions and cause some fumbles for SF offense?
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #2039
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

So i need Frank Gore to score 5TDs and run for 200 yards tonight.

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #2040
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
So i need Frank Gore to score 5TDs and run for 200 yards tonight.

Thats all?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: