Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #2041
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Thats all?

I know right? Some people are so pessimistic.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #2042
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
thanks to jimmy graham, im within in 6 pt of my matchup. i need the cardinal Dst to score 7 or more to win. Do you guys think cardinal dst can get some interceptions and cause some fumbles for SF offense?
That could end up being very close. I would say you have ~ 35% chance of winning.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:20 AM   #2043
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

any spot start TEs for week 9? Gronk's on bye. Have Martellus Bennett but he hasn't done shit in weeks.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #2044
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Just got offered McGahee Mathews and RG3 for my foster.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #2045
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
TE: Miller or gamble on Graham?
Flex: Sproles/Maclin or gamble on Bradshaw?

or should I sit Steve Smith? He hasn't been doing much lately and they're playing Chicago.

Damn it... wrong call on all of them.

shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #2046
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Rashad Jennings against Detroit

or

Dez Bryant (questionable) @Atlanta
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #2047
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Rashad Jennings against Detroit

or

Dez Bryant (questionable) @Atlanta
Dez
Old 10-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #2048
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Just got offered McGahee Mathews and RG3 for my foster.
Bump

I don't think i can last with Green-Ellis at my rb2. My team if i made the trade:

qb:rg3/ben
rb:mathews
rb:mcgahee
wr:andre johnson
wr:julio jones
flex:jordy nelson
te:miller

bench:
romo
denarius moore
green-ellis
wright
finley
Old 10-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #2049
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Matthews is up and done and that dude gets no TDs.

That's a tough one.

RG3, though should make up for what you lose with Foster. Can you turn Ben around, maybe + Matthews for a better #2? Something like that, I would do the trade without hesitation.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #2050
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Denver D @ Cincy or Baltimore D @ Cleveland

Steve Smith @ Washington or Stevie Johnson @ Houston

Pick two: Alfie v Carolina, Rashad Jennings v Detroit, Fred Jackson @ Houston
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:35 PM   #2051
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
Denver D @ Cincy or Baltimore D @ Cleveland

Steve Smith @ Washington or Stevie Johnson @ Houston

Pick two: Alfie v Carolina, Rashad Jennings v Detroit, Fred Jackson @ Houston
Bolded are my picks. Alf is a great play this week, shouldn't even bee in the discussion.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:35 PM   #2052
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Which TE should I pick-up and start this week? Vernon Davis has a bye.

Mercedes Lewis (vs DET)
Greg Olsen (at WAS)
Scott Chandler (at HOU)
Joel Dreesen (at CIN)

I'm aware they all suck, but that's my best options.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:47 PM   #2053
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Which TE should I pick-up and start this week? Vernon Davis has a bye.

Mercedes Lewis (vs DET)
Greg Olsen (at WAS)
Scott Chandler (at HOU)
Joel Dreesen (at CIN)

I'm aware they all suck, but that's my best options.
Olsen.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #2054
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

cecil shorts or andre roberts at flex?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:29 AM   #2055
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Need some WR help this week. I need to start 3 WR from this list. I'm in a standard PPR league.

1. Denarius Moore
2. Miles Austin
3. Anquan Boldwin
4. Julio Jones
5. Brandon Lloyd
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: