Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #2056
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Bump

I don't think i can last with Green-Ellis at my rb2. My team if i made the trade:

qb:rg3/ben
rb:mathews
rb:mcgahee
wr:andre johnson
wr:julio jones
flex:jordy nelson
te:miller

bench:
romo
denarius moore
green-ellis
wright
finley

I would do that in a heartbeat. He's trading you the highest point scorer in fantasy this year plus 2 pretty solid rbs (both are top 15), so I don't see any possible way you can turn that down. Take that before he withdraws it!
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #2057
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Need some WR help this week. I need to start 3 WR from this list. I'm in a standard PPR league.

1. Denarius Moore
2. Miles Austin
3. Anquan Boldwin
4. Julio Jones
5. Brandon Lloyd
I'd go with Julio, Moore, and Austin. You have pretty good depth at receiver but lack a dominant wr1. It might be a good idea to trade two of your guys for a better receiver.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #2058
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I'd go with Julio, Moore, and Austin. You have pretty good depth at receiver but lack a dominant wr1. It might be a good idea to trade two of your guys for a better receiver.

Alright sounds good. Thank you.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #2059
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Darren Sproles has a fractured hand and just had surgery to repair it, he's out indefinitely.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #2060
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Darren Sproles has a fractured hand and just had surgery to repair it, he's out indefinitely.
...and now with DeMarco Murray out the past couple weeks as well I officially have no legit running backs on my fantasy team
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #2061
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hate last minute news like this shit.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #2062
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Would it be crazy if i benched megatron for lance moore?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #2063
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jordy Nelson active.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:58 PM   #2064
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

I'm running really thin on my players right now since Murray, Antonio brown, and Greg jennings are all injured for me. I have a choice between

Jason Witten @philly
Fred Jackson @NE
Isaac Redman @KC

Who should I start in my slot?
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:45 AM   #2065
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Would it be crazy if i benched megatron for lance moore?

Well, Megatron certainly hasn't been the fantasy stud he was last year, but I personally would never sit him. He has the potential to go off as much as any wide receiver can, so I don't see how you can realistically sit him.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #2066
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Percy Harvin is very iffy and even if he is good to go im not sure I'm going to play him because I have 2 solid options on my bench but I'm not sure which one to go with.

DeSean Jackson vs DAL
Denarius Moore vs BAL

Its a PPR league.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #2067
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Percy Harvin is very iffy and even if he is good to go im not sure I'm going to play him because I have 2 solid options on my bench but I'm not sure which one to go with.

DeSean Jackson vs DAL
Denarius Moore vs BAL

Its a PPR league.
Pretty sure Harvin is going to be out as well. That is pretty tricky. I would lean towards Moore as I think the Cowboys are going to be able to shut down Jackson pretty well.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #2068
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
I'm running really thin on my players right now since Murray, Antonio brown, and Greg jennings are all injured for me. I have a choice between

Jason Witten @philly
Fred Jackson @NE
Isaac Redman @KC

Who should I start in my slot?
Definitely Redman. He is going to get a crap ton of carries once The Steelers go up big.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #2069
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Definitely Redman. He is going to get a crap ton of carries once The Steelers go up big.
Yea I was thinking him especially after his good week last week. Problem is mendy and some other rb might come back so Idk.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #2070
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Yea I was thinking him especially after his good week last week. Problem is mendy and some other rb might come back so Idk.
Mendenhall will get less than five carries if he plays at all and Dwyer is still nursing an injury. Couple that with Redman's great game last week and he should be a very good option against the Chiefs.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: