Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #2071
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Mendenhall will get less than five carries if he plays at all and Dwyer is still nursing an injury. Couple that with Redman's great game last week and he should be a very good option against the Chiefs.
True he's in for me. I thx

Also now that you mention Pitt will probably blow kc out and run the ball for 2quarters should I start big Ben or Ryan Fitzpatrick @NE? I have Rodgers on a bye and am in 2nd place playing first place so this week is huge for me.

Last edited by tpols : 11-08-2012 at 04:18 PM.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #2072
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

W/R/T spot: Ahmad Bradshaw, Percy Harvin, Heath Miller, Denarius Moore, Mike Williams?

My other starting spots are...

WR1: DeSean Jackson
WR2: Steve Smith
RB1: Frank Gore
RB2: Ryan Mathews
TE: Jimmy Graham

Normally I'd have Harvin at WR1 but he cost me the matchup last week. Nervous about his injuries.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #2073
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
True he's in for me. I thx

Also now that you mention Pitt will probably blow kc out and run the ball for 2quarters should I start big Ben or Ryan Fitzpatrick @NE? I have Rodgers on a bye and am in 2nd place playing first place so this week is huge for me.
I would still lean towards Ben. He has been solid this year and he should be able to put in a few touchdowns still.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #2074
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
W/R/T spot: Ahmad Bradshaw, Percy Harvin, Heath Miller, Denarius Moore, Mike Williams?

My other starting spots are...

WR1: DeSean Jackson
WR2: Steve Smith
RB1: Frank Gore
RB2: Ryan Mathews
TE: Jimmy Graham

Normally I'd have Harvin at WR1 but he cost me the matchup last week. Nervous about his injuries.
From what I've read it seems like Percy is out. If not he will most likely be limited. As long as Bradshaw is healthy, he better be in your flex over the rest of the guys listed.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #2075
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
From what I've read it seems like Percy is out. If not he will most likely be limited. As long as Bradshaw is healthy, he better be in your flex over the rest of the guys listed.

With Bradshaw at flex, who would you start at WR1/2? Between these receivers:
  • DeSean Jackson
  • Steve Smith
  • Denarius Moore
  • Mike Williams
  • Torrey Smith
  • and a questionable Percy Harvin

Keep it DeSean/Steve?
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #2076
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
With Bradshaw at flex, who would you start at WR1/2? Between these receivers:
  • DeSean Jackson
  • Steve Smith
  • Denarius Moore
  • Mike Williams
  • Torrey Smith
  • and a questionable Percy Harvin

Keep it DeSean/Steve?
I would probably narrow it down to Jackson, Smith, and Moore, leaning more towards Jackson and Smith. It is pretty close between those two though.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #2077
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Better play @ tight end week 10:

Brandon Pettigrew @ Vikings
Kyle Rudolph vs Lions
Dennis Pitta vs Oakland
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #2078
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Better play @ tight end week 10:

Brandon Pettigrew @ Vikings
Kyle Rudolph vs Lions
Dennis Pitta vs Oakland
Until Kyle Rudolph proves that he can be more than a worthless sack of shit (fantasy wise), don't start him. Pettigrew isn't a bad play this week, especially if Calvin is limited at all by his knee. If I were you I would probably play Pitta, but he isn't very far ahead of Pettigrew, if at all.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #2079
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Anyone got some knowledge on Owen Daniels' situation? Got a tough matchup this week and need all the points I can get. Run with him vs CHI or Martellus Bennett vs CIN?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #2080
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Anyone got some knowledge on Owen Daniels' situation? Got a tough matchup this week and need all the points I can get. Run with him vs CHI or Martellus Bennett vs CIN?

From CBS:

Houston coach Gary Kubiak said Friday that tight end Owen Daniels was still experiencing a sore back and will be a game-time decision for Week 10 at Chicago. Daniels, whose limited practice session Friday marked his first workout of the week, was officially listed as questionable on the team's injury report. Kubiak said Daniels would have to show improvement during warmups prior to the game in order to suit up Sunday night.
(Updated 11/9/12)
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:26 AM   #2081
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Romo or Ben?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #2082
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Romo or Ben?
Ben
Old 11-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #2083
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Pick 2: Austin
Decker
Ryan Mathews
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #2084
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wtf yahoo's down
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #2085
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Pick 2: Austin
Decker
Ryan Mathews
Austin and Decker
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: