Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #2146
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Amendola is doubtful for Sunday by the way, ugh. Dude is injury prone.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:26 AM   #2147
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Kaep or Palmer

I've had Palmer all season along with other QBs but he has been boom or bust all season. Currently Palmer is on a roll especially when his team is down big. However, I'm seriously considering starting Kaep because i think both QBs have similar boom/bust potential but Kaep at least is going up against a favourable match up at home vs. Palmer's return to Cincy. Am I Crazy???

I badly need a win, 1 game out of the playoffs and my opponent this week is a division leader. So once again, Am I Crazy???
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #2148
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Brees or Dalton. That SF defense is making me nervous.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #2149
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Brees or Dalton. That SF defense is making me nervous.
Brees is gonna tear that team up this week.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #2150
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

managed to snag both kaepernick and bryce brown on wavers last week, started brown in the spot that would normally go to darren mcfadden (had been using rashad jennings)

feels good man

Last edited by Nanners : 11-26-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #2151
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Should I accept this trade?

I receive:

Vernon Davis
Jeremy Kerley
Maurice Jones Drew

I give up:

Michael Bush
Kenny Britt

I have thin RBs and I think Bush will show out as it is but I'm kinda reeling after losing Gronk for the FF season so Vernon would be nice. I do have Jermaine Gresham...

Kinda on the fence w this
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #2152
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How do you guys feel about teams that're well out of it, we're talking 2-10 record after tonight, staying active on the waiver wire?

I just don't see the point. I've been in that position but I just set my lineup every week so that it wasn't a cakewalk for whomever.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #2153
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
How do you guys feel about teams that're well out of it, we're talking 2-10 record after tonight, staying active on the waiver wire?

I just don't see the point. I've been in that position but I just set my lineup every week so that it wasn't a cakewalk for whomever.

I disagree. For the first time I can recall, I'm completely out of our race. Combo of bad draft, bad decisions, injuries and luck. Perfect storm.

But I'm going to use that #1 ww priority until the bell tolls. To me, that's protecting the integrity of the league. I wouldn't quit in a real game, so I won't in ff either.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #2154
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Should I accept this trade?

I receive:

Vernon Davis
Jeremy Kerley
Maurice Jones Drew

I give up:

Michael Bush
Kenny Britt

I have thin RBs and I think Bush will show out as it is but I'm kinda reeling after losing Gronk for the FF season so Vernon would be nice. I do have Jermaine Gresham...

Kinda on the fence w this

What u guys think ?

Last edited by ROCSteady : 11-27-2012 at 02:17 PM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #2155
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Luck @ DET
or
Brady @ MIA

I normally start Brady regardless because he's a god. But those damn fish people are always a pain in the ass and Detroit's defense can, on occasion, get torn up.

^Roc, I would do the trade. Britt has done nothing all season anyway. When does MJD comeback, tho? If not for a while then the loss of Bush is kind of big.

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 11-27-2012 at 02:29 PM.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #2156
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
What u guys think ?
If Jones Drew comes back then you should take it, but if he doesn't you obviously shouldn't. Don't know enough about his situation to tell you more.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #2157
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Luck @ DET
or
Brady @ MIA

I normally start Brady regardless because he's a god. But those damn fish people are always a pain in the ass and Detroit's defense can, on occasion, get torn up.

^Roc, I would do the trade. Britt has done nothing all season anyway. When does MJD comeback, tho? If not for a while then the loss of Bush is kind of big.

Why would you spend an early round pick on Brady if you arent going to start him every week?

late edit: The patriots have scored 49, 59, 37 and 45 points in their past four games. that should answer your question.

Last edited by Nanners : 11-27-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #2158
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Hopefully my waiver on P. Garcon goes through. I need another receiver since Miles Austin is hurt and we can't make trades. Really don't want to go into the playoffs with injured players. Garcon isn't 100% either so that could hurt me.

Anyone know some sleepers in the WR position?
Old 11-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #2159
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Hopefully my waiver on P. Garcon goes through. I need another receiver since Miles Austin is hurt and we can't make trades. Really don't want to go into the playoffs with injured players. Garcon isn't 100% either so that could hurt me.

Anyone know some sleepers in the WR position?
Ryan Broyles if he is available.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:37 AM   #2160
ihoopallday
King James

RB help for this week. Need to start 2

Frank Gore vs. St. Louis
CJ Spiller vs. Jacksonville
Ray Rice vs. Pittsburgh
Trent Richardon vs. Oakland
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: