Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #2206
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

which 2 WRs should i start?

Demaryius Thomas @ BAL
Torrey Smith vs DEN
Josh Gordon vs WAS
Lance Moore vs TB
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #2207
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
which 2 WRs should i start?

Demaryius Thomas @ BAL
Torrey Smith vs DEN
Josh Gordon vs WAS
Lance Moore vs TB

Thomas is a no brainer.

For your 2nd, I'd say Josh Gordon. He is the Browns best receiving threat right now, and he's put up back to back very solid performances.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #2208
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have 2 QB spots to start. One is Big Ben and the other I have 3 to choose from...

Cutler vs GB (week 2 he threw 4 picks, fumbled just got owned)
Weeden vs Wash (pedestrian stats last week a bit up and down FF option)
Bradford vs Minnesota (shaky OL, average recievers he's been solid but nothing great)

So which QB should I go with to pair with Big Ben. I'm facing RGIII and Luck.

I'm leaning towards Weeden being the safer bet given their secondary and I have WR Josh Gordon starting this week.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #2209
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I got killed on the WR front this week with Dez and Bowe getting hurt.

I've got Boldin on my bench, so he's definitely starting, but I need to pick-up a RB or another WR to start in Bowe's place in the flex.

Who should I pickup between these players?

Pierre Garcon: @ CLE
Brandon Lloyd: vs SF
Antonio Brown: @ DAL
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #2210
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I got killed on the WR front this week with Dez and Bowe getting hurt.

I've got Boldin on my bench, so he's definitely starting, but I need to pick-up a RB or another WR to start in Bowe's place in the flex.

Who should I pickup between these players?

Pierre Garcon: @ CLE
Brandon Lloyd: vs SF
Antonio Brown: @ DAL
I'm starting Dez over Boldin myself...

he is playing...so I'm gonna see what happens
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #2211
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ridley VS SF or Ryan Matthews VS Carolina? I know Ridley has been playing much better, just worried about him getting shutdown. Also picked up Montell Owens this week, too.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #2212
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Darren McPhaggen vs KC or Bryce Brown vs CIN?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #2213
yourhero
I brick open layups

yourhero has an OK reputation so far

PPR Leauge, Pick a WR and 2 Flex:
D. Alexander v Panthers
A. Morris v Browns
M. Wallace v Cowboys
M. Austin v Steelers
M. Leshoure v Cardinals
TY Hilton v Texans
yourhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #2214
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Darren McPhaggen vs KC or Bryce Brown vs CIN?
Bryce
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #2215
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

have two tough decisions for my playoff matchup this week

mcfadden or bryce brown

denario alexander or dez bryant

right now i am leaning toward mcfadden and alexander, but brown and bryant are the main reasons I am in the playoffs anyway, hard to bench them.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #2216
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourhero
PPR Leauge, Pick a WR and 2 Flex:
D. Alexander v Panthers
A. Morris v Browns
M. Wallace v Cowboys
M. Austin v Steelers
M. Leshoure v Cardinals
TY Hilton v Texans
Bolded are top two choices. If Dez sits, play Miles. Else, play Hilton.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #2217
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
have two tough decisions for my playoff matchup this week

mcfadden or bryce brown

denario alexander or dez bryant

right now i am leaning toward mcfadden and alexander, but brown and bryant are the main reasons I am in the playoffs anyway, hard to bench them.
If Dez plays, I would pick the opposite (Brown and Dez). Brown has only given you one game not to trust him. How many has DMC given you?
Old 12-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #2218
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNanners is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
If Dez plays, I would pick the opposite (Brown and Dez). Brown has only given you one game not to trust him. How many has DMC given you?

i trust brown, i mainly dont like that he is playing on thursday night. havent seen many RBs have a successful game after having a short week this season.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #2219
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Big game for me tonight. Not sure if RG3 is going to play so idk if I should play the Bengals D against Foles and the Eagles or the Browns D against possibly RG3 and if not Kirk Cousins and the Redskins.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #2220
Nanners
Decent college freshman

So glad that I benched Bryce brown
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: