Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-14-2011, 08:47 AM   #301
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

i am going to vomit right here. if anyone is very desperate for a wide receiver, and there isn't a solid wr available in FA, pick up darrius heywerd-bey.

ok time to puke now.

i did it because i have an extra slot available, and i'm keeping him on the backburner as a very low reward/high payoff.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #302
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Who should I start: meachem (bears) Starks (@car) or burleson(was)
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #303
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Who should I start: meachem (bears) Starks (@car) or burleson(was)
Seriously? Start Starks against that weak rushing defense.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #304
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Seriously? Start Starks against that weak rushing defense.
Just double checking
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #305
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
he's there #1/he's a target monster/and he's actually the best player of the 3.

he's quite underrated in fantasy circles. think wes welker meets davonne bess slightly more explosive but not quite the route runner (yet)

Mike Thomas failed me. He gets a decent amount of targets but luke mckown sucks and he isn't a redone threat
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #306
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only one I'm struggling with:

Stark vs CAR or Greene vs. JAX
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #307
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Who should I drop (none of them are regular starters)

Scoring for this league is:
1 point PPR
1 point for 20 yards rushing
1 point for 10 yards recieving
6 points for rushing or recieving touchdown

Ladainian Tomlison
BenJarvis Green Ellis
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Kellen Winslow
Marques Colston (no IR slot in this league)
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:11 PM   #308
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you're going to start your other TE all weeks but 1, then you don't really need Winslow.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:18 PM   #309
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
If you're going to start your other TE all weeks but 1, then you don't really need Winslow.

The problem is that my other TE is Dallas Clark and after the Manning injury I'm not sure how confident I am in him.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:39 AM   #310
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If there are other good/decent TEs on the free agents list, then I wouldn't worry about it
Colston should be back by Week 6
LT is a decent choice in PPR leagues
I'd definitely hang onto Steve Smith
BJGE is decent enough to keep
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:19 AM   #311
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
The problem is that my other TE is Dallas Clark and after the Manning injury I'm not sure how confident I am in him.
Try and move him ASAP and capitalize on name value if at all possible. He'll finish outside the top ten TEs this year.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #312
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Who's the better option to pick up in a PPR league.

Branch
Bess
Knox
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #313
dkmwise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Who's the better option to pick up in a PPR league.

Branch
Bess
Knox

In PPR I'd go branch. He'll get his TD's here and there, but you know he'll be solid for 5-8 cathes a game
Old 09-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #314
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Trying to decide which receiver to pick-up to replace Colston.

Davone Bess
Nate Burleson
Hines Ward

I'm leaning towards Bess because he seems to be the second option for Henne and they're playing Houston, but would like some advice.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #315
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mark Sanchez or Matt Ryan?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: