Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #316
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Trying to decide which receiver to pick-up to replace Colston.

Davone Bess
Nate Burleson
Hines Ward

I'm leaning towards Bess because he seems to be the second option for Henne and they're playing Houston, but would like some advice.

To me, this comes down to Bess and Burleson. Both are #2 wideouts, both solid players. However, with Stafford healthy I feel like he has the better QB throwing him the ball and the Lions love to chuck the ball. I don't think theres going to be much variance between the two so you'd be fine with either.

To counteract the Houston point, Detroits playing KC who gave up 4 TDs to Ryan Fitzpatrick. I'd just go with your gut.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:27 PM   #317
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Mark Sanchez or Matt Ryan?

Ryan. He does have the much tougher matchup this week, but he is that much better a QB then Sanchez.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #318
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

figured I would post this in here, since I got no responses in the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
QB
Schaub (sucked last week)
Newton
Freeman

WR
V Jackson
N Burleson
B Lloyd

TE
V Davis
A Hernandez

Flex
Cadillac Williams
or one of my receivers?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:47 AM   #319
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
figured I would post this in here, since I got no responses in the other thread.
Go with Schaub/Vjax/Burleson/Davis/Caddy
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:52 AM   #320
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Go with Schaub/Vjax/Burleson/Davis/Caddy
This except go with Hernandez over Davis. Brady will be throwing a lot again.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:28 AM   #321
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
This except go with Hernandez over Davis. Brady will be throwing a lot again.
vernon davis is a much safer option. i love hernandez but davis is the focal point of the niners passing attack and is going to have a very big game vs Dallas.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #322
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Niners "passing attack" is one of the worst in the league, at worst it's a toss up between the two
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #323
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Right, only a couple of choices

WR starting - Greg jennings, Steve Smith (CAR) and Stevie johnson
RB sttarting - Jamaal Charles, Cedric Benson

My Bench WR - Anquan Boldin
My Bench RB - Rashaad Mendenhaal

basically I got pissed at mendenhaal last week, and I know benson consistantly goes for 100+ yards, would you swap anyone? will steve smith continue to do well with the rookie QB?
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #324
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would start mendy for sure. Hes going to get tons of touches against a horrible seattle team. Week 1 was a fluke.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #325
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
Right, only a couple of choices

WR starting - Greg jennings, Steve Smith (CAR) and Stevie johnson
RB sttarting - Jamaal Charles, Cedric Benson

My Bench WR - Anquan Boldin
My Bench RB - Rashaad Mendenhaal

basically I got pissed at mendenhaal last week, and I know benson consistantly goes for 100+ yards, would you swap anyone? will steve smith continue to do well with the rookie QB?
yeah, definitely get Rashard in there over Benson.

Edit: well, with Benson playing the Broncos it's a toss up, but you usually go with talent over matchup. Your call.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #326
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Pick two: Dwayne Bowe, Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd (Q), or Miles Austin (P)?

Pick two: Miles Austin (P), Robert Meachem, Plaxico Burress (P), Chad Ochocinco, or Santonio Holmes (Q)?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:25 AM   #327
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Best/VJax or Stevie/Bush? Obviously Best side right?
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:04 AM   #328
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Should I start Dez tmw? I have Meachem or Burleson as well, but Dez just tweeted:

"Mind off the fight...it's game time..goodnight"
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:08 AM   #329
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Should I start Dez tmw? I have Meachem or Burleson as well, but Dez just tweeted:

"Mind off the fight...it's game time..goodnight"
i'd start meachem in your shoes playing it safe
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:09 AM   #330
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Pick two: Dwayne Bowe, Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd (Q), or Miles Austin (P)?

Pick two: Miles Austin (P), Robert Meachem, Plaxico Burress (P), Chad Ochocinco, or Santonio Holmes (Q)?
Austin and Bowe then Austin and Meachem
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: