Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-18-2011, 01:11 AM   #331
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Best/VJax or Stevie/Bush? Obviously Best side right?
yea not rly close either.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:39 AM   #332
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

B4L, can you process the auction league trade please?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:16 AM   #333
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
B4L, can you process the auction league trade please?
Co-Commish Marlo says its being voted on...
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #334
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

If anyone could give me some quick advice that would be great....

Should I start James Starks against one of the worst defenses in the NFL, the Panthers or Deion Branch, who has Tom Brady throwing to him against the less then average Chargers defense?

I'm in a bind because of the 3 major fantasy injuries this week (according to Fantasy Football now) Hakeem Nicks, Dez Bryant and Steven Jackson.....I have all 3 of them. Thats my luck for ya. The only one I'm leaving in is Nicks and I'm not even sure about that. Any advice would help.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #335
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
If anyone could give me some quick advice that would be great....

Should I start James Starks against one of the worst defenses in the NFL, the Panthers or Deion Branch, who has Tom Brady throwing to him against the less then average Chargers defense?

I'm in a bind because of the 3 major fantasy injuries this week (according to Fantasy Football now) Hakeem Nicks, Dez Bryant and Steven Jackson.....I have all 3 of them. Thats my luck for ya. The only one I'm leaving in is Nicks and I'm not even sure about that. Any advice would help.

I would go with Starks. Chargers D is atleast average, probably a little above average. and there are so many weapons in NE
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #336
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

hate to say i told you so - but i told you so about jamaal charles
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #337
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
hate to say i told you so - but i told you so about jamaal charles

Oh c'mon, incredibly fluky play from what I'm reading.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #338
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Oh c'mon, incredibly fluky play from what I'm reading.
chatzy
Old 09-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #339
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Should I trade Chris Johnson for Kenny Britt and Ryan Matthews? I already have Steven Jackson as a RB along with John Starks and DeAngelo Williams.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #340
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Niners "passing attack" is one of the worst in the league, at worst it's a toss up between the two

boom
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #341
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know this isn't what this thread is for, but Maclin and Vincent Jackson killed it today for me in fantasy.

23 catches, 343 yards, 4 TD, and 60.4 points combined.

142 points last week and 134 and counting (Bradshaw playing tomorrow night). I was barely leading my match-up 85-83 well into the second half of the 4:00 games then Jackson had two TD catches in the second half, and Maclin went off tonight.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #342
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Should I trade Chris Johnson for Kenny Britt and Ryan Matthews? I already have Steven Jackson as a RB along with John Starks and DeAngelo Williams.
Personally, I would not. I know Britt looks fantastic right now, but injuries have been a bit of an issue with him in the past and the WR spot is much easier to fill, in general, than the RB spot. Matthews looked pretty good today, but I'm still not sold that he is the absolute answer in SD and he is also splitting carries with Tolbert, who is their goal line back.

I think that you are selling CJ when his stock is at its lowest, which is never a good idea. It isn't a terrible deal. Britt is a beast and Matthews is an OK option, but I think you may be kicking yourself around the mid-point in the season when CJ really begins to get things together and plays like the elite RB that he is... Especially now that Tennessee has a threat of the pass, which CJ has never really had (not like this, at least).
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #343
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is it just me or are we saeeing a lot more fantasy pts so far this year? In the premier league we didn't change anything but fractional pts and I'm seeing guys in the 140s-150s and the lower guys all in the 85-100 range. Big difference from last year where a lot of the lower guys scored 60-80 pts.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:41 PM   #344
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Is it just me or are we saeeing a lot more fantasy pts so far this year? In the premier league we didn't change anything but fractional pts and I'm seeing guys in the 140s-150s and the lower guys all in the 85-100 range. Big difference from last year where a lot of the lower guys scored 60-80 pts.

It's the same way in my money league and we didn't change scoring at all from last year.

I won 145-120 last week, and there's going to be 3-4 guys lose this week that score 105+. We've got one match-up that's done at 169-123 and another that's done at 136-128. In week one we only had one person not reach the 95 point mark. I mean we even had a guy start two players this week that were "questionable" and didn't play, and he still scored 95 points.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #345
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
there has been more points scored to open the season then ever before. i think something like 13 of 16 overs covered week 1 and 11 did yesterday.

Take the unders next week!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: