Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #361
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Antonio Brown is the 4th receiver on his team while Mike Thomas is #1. I'd much rather plug in a guy that is guaranteed a high volume of targets vs a lottery ticket.
This, plus I wouldn't be surprised if Gabbert played.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:28 AM   #362
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Jax/Bold/Thomas/Faddy/Woodhead/Felix

Felix is iffy. He's banged up and the Skins run D has been stout so far. Giving up only 84 yards a game. I like Floyd when he's healthy so if his status improves, then you should consider him.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:37 AM   #363
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Felix is iffy. He's banged up and the Skins run D has been stout so far. Giving up only 84 yards a game. I like Floyd when he's healthy so if his status improves, then you should consider him.
Floyd is gimpy. So is Felix obviously but I would speculate Malcolm's groin is in worse shape then Felix's shoulder considering Felix returned to the game while Floyd's week 3 status is in doubt.

Not to mention that Beanie had a nice outing versus the Redskins. Felix is definitely capable of replicating that kind of production. The beauty of Felix is that he's in a high powered offense but also is a very good receiver.

It's not even close IMO. The only way I'd ever suggest starting Floyd over Felix is in the event Felix is hurt and Floyd is healthy (has he ever been healthy?)...

Felix much safer play with greater upside.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:16 PM   #364
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pick one WR from these choices to play with Britt(TEN):

Branch(Pats) at BUF
Hicks(NYG) at PHI
Bowe(KC) at SD
Moss(WAS) at DAL
Henderson(NO) vs HOU

non-PPR by the way

It's between Branch, Henderson or Hicks. Hicks is recovering from a bruise knee or something like that. Branch has gotten 90-100+ yards but no TD yet. Henderson and the Saints might be in a shoot out vs Houston.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #365
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man, I got some shit advice from all of you this week. Playing Davis over T. Hernandez? that (plus the injury to J Charles) killed me. So, now I need to pick up a RB and a better team ST/D. I have the Falcons and they are terrible.

Quote:
RUNNING BACKS AVAILABLE (TOP RANKED)
Ben Tate, Hou RB
Earnest Graham, TB RB
Jonathan Stewart, Car RB
Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB
C.J. Spiller, Buf RB F
Roy Helu, Wsh RB
LaDainian Tomlinson, NYJ RB
Isaac Redman, Pit RB
Deji Karim, Jac RB
Toby Gerhart, Min RB
Michael Bush, Oak RB
Javon Ringer, Ten RB
John Kuhn, GB RB
Derrick Ward, Hou RB Q
Delone Carter, Ind RB
Lance Ball, Den RB
Keiland Williams, Det RB
Thomas Jones, KC RB
Brian Leonard, Cin RB
Ovie Mughelli, Atl RB
Mewelde Moore, Pit RB
Justin Forsett, Sea RB
Jacquizz Rodgers, Atl RB
Jacob Hester, SD RB
DeMarco Murray, Dal RB
Johnny White, Buf RB
Jamie Harper, Ten RB
Maurice Morris, Det RB
Tashard Choice, Dal RB

Quote:
D/ST AVAILABLE
Texans D/ST D/ST
Redskins D/ST D/ST
Titans D/ST D/ST
Cardinals D/ST D/ST
Cowboys D/ST D/ST
Giants D/ST D/ST
Vikings
Saints D/ST D/ST
Bengals D/ST D/ST
Browns D/ST D/ST
Bills D/ST D/ST
Broncos D/ST D/ST
Buccaneers D/ST D/ST
Jaguars D/ST D/ST
Raiders D/ST D/ST
Colts D/ST D/ST
Rams D/ST D/ST
Chargers D/ST D/ST
Dolphins D/ST D/ST
Seahawks D/ST D/ST
Panthers D/ST D/ST
Chiefs D/ST D/ST
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:08 PM   #366
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

get Tate booz

if not him get Thomas Jones, who will be taking over for your injured Charles
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #367
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
get Tate booz

if not him get Thomas Jones, who will be taking over for your injured Charles
wont tate see a big drop off once foster is fully healthy? what about J. Stewart? Or LT?
Old 09-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #368
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
wont tate see a big drop off once foster is fully healthy? what about J. Stewart? Or LT?
Tate could yeah...but right now it looks like Foster is out, so it's at least good short term

Stewart splits with D.Williams in an offense that hasn't been running much

LT might be good pick up because I could see him stealing Shonn Green's spot...but for now it looks like Green is thier main man.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #369
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound

I have a feeling the hammy thing w/ Foster is going to be a recurring thing. I'd pick up Tate as well. Houston RBs are $ and he's the undisputed #1 for now. If you want something more sure, go w/ Jones. Only other options are Helu and Stewart but both of those are iffy.

For D, I'd probably go Titans.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #370
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Pick one WR from these choices to play with Britt(TEN):

Branch(Pats) at BUF
Hicks(NYG) at PHI
Bowe(KC) at SD
Moss(WAS) at DAL
Henderson(NO) vs HOU

non-PPR by the way

It's between Branch, Henderson or Hicks. Hicks is recovering from a bruise knee or something like that. Branch has gotten 90-100+ yards but no TD yet. Henderson and the Saints might be in a shoot out vs Houston.

I'd probably go Branch. Henderson had a big game last week so hes due for a dud. Honestly, Moss would be a strong consideration too. Dallas' secondary is not exactly in tip-top shape and Sexy loves to sling it. Plus, Moss has killed Dallas in the past.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #371
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Just lost Charles in my money league but I drafted a good amount of RB's.

Need a Flex out of these guys -

Johnny Knox
Mike Sims-Walker
Cedric Benson

My starters are Mendy/Forte/Holmes/Marshall

Also, I lost A. Hernandez. I have Lewis, who was my week 1 starter, but I'm skeptical about him now with the QB situation and his injury. I picked up Fred Davis who I see has developed chemistry wit Grossman and have him ad my starter for now. You guys think I should start Davis over Lewis? Or drop Lewis altogether?
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #372
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Tate could yeah...but right now it looks like Foster is out, so it's at least good short term

Stewart splits with D.Williams in an offense that hasn't been running much

LT might be good pick up because I could see him stealing Shonn Green's spot...but for now it looks like Green is thier main man.
thanks for the advice. I picked up tate. not sure what to do with my defense. Atl was ok week 1 but terrible last week.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #373
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Hines Ward @ Ind or Percy Harvin vs Det?
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #374
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILballa
Hines Ward @ Ind or Percy Harvin vs Det?
I think you know the answer to this.

One guy is barely rosterable.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:26 AM   #375
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Just lost Charles in my money league but I drafted a good amount of RB's.

Need a Flex out of these guys -

Johnny Knox
Mike Sims-Walker
Cedric Benson

My starters are Mendy/Forte/Holmes/Marshall

Also, I lost A. Hernandez. I have Lewis, who was my week 1 starter, but I'm skeptical about him now with the QB situation and his injury. I picked up Fred Davis who I see has developed chemistry wit Grossman and have him ad my starter for now. You guys think I should start Davis over Lewis? Or drop Lewis altogether?
Dude Fred Davis is an absolute monster. He has a legit shot to finish as a top 5 TE. So yes you should absolutely start him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: