Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #406
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Wait, so he traded Rivers and Moss for Peyton?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #407
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Wait, so he traded Rivers and Moss for Peyton?
Oh, derpfail on my part lol.

Rivers + Moss for Kenny Britt.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #408
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Oh, derpfail on my part lol.

Rivers + Moss for Kenny Britt.

Sounds like collusion to me. Put your detective hat on.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #409
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want to post a message in the league all WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT etc etc but I barely know the kid, think he's sort of slow, and he has cancer so...eggshells. I'd assumed there was an unspoken gentleman's agreement not to take advantage.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:21 AM   #410
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Should there be cause for concern regarding Mendenhalls production on the season or is it too early to panic?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #411
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I give: Brandon Lloyd & Jonathan Stewart

I get: Eric Decker & Fred Jackson

------------------------------------------

I give: Percy Harvin & BJGE

I get: Ryan Mattews

Are these fair offers? If so, which side would you prefer?

More info available upon request.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #412
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
I give: Brandon Lloyd & Jonathan Stewart

I get: Eric Decker & Fred Jackson

------------------------------------------

I give: Percy Harvin & BJGE

I get: Ryan Mattews

Are these fair offers? If so, which side would you prefer?

More info available upon request.

I like both trades for you, but not by a mile, but I clearly prefer what you receive.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #413
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I give dez/John stewart I get forte/Michael bush who wins (dez is my wr2, burleson or meachem or denarius would replace him)
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #414
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Should there be cause for concern regarding Mendenhalls production on the season or is it too early to panic?

O-Line has looked shaky but we have played 3 pretty good run defenses (Colts look a lot better this year). All 3 teams we have played are giving up 3.5 or less ypc. I think he will settle into a groove in the next few weeks.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #415
northwinds
Banned

northwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputation

I'm thinking of dropping Wes Welker for a receiver that has athletic skills....what do y'all think?
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:44 PM   #416
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Thinking of dropping Reggie Wayne for Nate Washington.

Thoughts?

(PPR League)
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:24 AM   #417
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Ok, how long should I wait before just dropping Dallas Clark, he's killing me so far this season.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:49 AM   #418
raid09
Local High School Star

raid09 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
Thinking of dropping Reggie Wayne for Nate Washington.

Thoughts?

(PPR League)

I wouldn't drop Wayne... Way to early. I like Washington though. Your team must be absolutely stacked if Wayne is the only receiver you can drop.
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:01 AM   #419
dkmwise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by raid09
I wouldn't drop Wayne... Way to early. I like Washington though. Your team must be absolutely stacked if Wayne is the only receiver you can drop.

It's only an 8 team league. 2 WR starters and WR's are the way to go in the flex spot with the scoring in this league. Max WR you can have on roster is 5 and no IR

For WR I have:

Roddy White
Reggie Wayne
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Santana Moss
Marques Colston
Old 09-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #420
northwinds
Banned

northwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
Ok, how long should I wait before just dropping Dallas Clark, he's killing me so far this season.

Its not Dallas Clark that's killing you....its Peyton's neck combined with Collins/Painter....I have the same problem with Austin Collie...
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: