Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #421
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
Ok, how long should I wait before just dropping Dallas Clark, he's killing me so far this season.
I would drop him right now. How big is your league? There are surely better (more productive) TE available as FAs.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #422
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm fairly desperate for a RB in one of my leagues, and I have some solid depth at WR -- V-Jax, Maclin, A.J Green, Eric Decker, Devery Henderson, and Antonio Brown.

Sent an offer of Jeremy Maclin and Willis McGahee for Michael Turner.

In the beginning I felt like I was giving up too little; now I feel that with McGahee being the lead back in Denver, and Maclin having a very productive year, that I'm giving up too much.

Need some help ASAP, as I have already offered the trade.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------

Another offer I'm considering.

I give: Ryan Matthews & Jeremy Maclin

I get: Adrian Peterson & Julio Jones

At first I thought this would have no chance, but now I think it might since Matthews is finally playing up to his potential.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:18 PM   #423
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I just got offered Dwayne Bowe and I trade away AJ Green and Tim Hightower. It is a 16 team league and my other RB's are Brandon Jacobs, Mendenhall, Moreno, Kendall Hunter. Roddy is my other wideout with Jacoby Ford and Donald Jones as backups.

Also Flacco vs. Jets or Campbell vs. Pats?

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 09-28-2011 at 02:35 PM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #424
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I just got offered Dwayne Bowe and I trade away AJ Green and Tim Hightower. It is a 16 team league and my other RB's are Brandon Jacobs, Mendenhall, Moreno, Kendall Hunter. Roddy is my other wideout with Jacoby Ford and Donald Jones as backups.

Also Flacco vs. Jets or Campbell vs. Pats?

Definitely do not do that trade.

Hightower is the man right now in WAS, and A.J Green has too much upside.

You would be getting better at WR, but you need all the help you can get at RB, especially since Mendy has been horrible thus far.

Also, drop Moreno for a RB with high upside ala Stevan Ridley.

LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #425
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Definitely do not do that trade.

Hightower is the man right now in WAS, and A.J Green has too much upside.

You would be getting better at WR, but you need all the help you can get at RB, especially since Mendy has been horrible thus far.

Also, drop Moreno for a RB with high upside ala Stevan Ridley.

Yeah I realized giving up both was too much since Hightower has been my RB that's producing the most up to this point.

I've been debating on what to do with Moreno, he's been hurt the last couple weeks, but it seems like it would just be getting rid of him too soon before giving him a real chance.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #426
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Debating this trade...Mike Wallace and Joe Flacco for Drew brees.
I have Calvin Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace and Mario Manningham. So if I traded Wallace I would start Johnson and Marshall, then probably a rb in my flex (maybe lloyd if he starts getting more catches). Right now I have freeman and flacco as qbs.

what do you guys think?
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #427
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Debating this trade...Mike Wallace and Joe Flacco for Drew brees.
I have Calvin Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace and Mario Manningham. So if I traded Wallace I would start Johnson and Marshall, then probably a rb in my flex (maybe lloyd if he starts getting more catches). Right now I have freeman and flacco as qbs.

what do you guys think?

id probably skip that trade. brees is a baller, but i think between your current 2 qbs you will have a good enough matchup most weeks to get by. mike wallace is a top 5 wr weekly basically regardless of matchup, he could easily end up the #1 wr overall. i am not very high on your backup wrs, manningham with unsteady hands early in the season and the injury and cruz emerging, lloyd has not really inspired confidence either. between megatron and wallace you basically have two top wrs every week, which is great in most formats.

Last edited by Nanners : 09-29-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #428
sunsfan1357
Word.

Me and someone in my league have been exchanging countering trade offers lately, the same guy that wanted Green + Hightower for Bowe.

Now the trade offer stand as me trading AJ Green/Hightower/B. Jacobs for Miles Austin/Daniel Thomas. Thoughts?
Old 10-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #429
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Me and someone in my league have been exchanging countering trade offers lately, the same guy that wanted Green + Hightower for Bowe.

Now the trade offer stand as me trading AJ Green/Hightower/B. Jacobs for Miles Austin/Daniel Thomas. Thoughts?

If you have good depth I would do the trade. Overall he might be getting the better combo but you are clearly getting the best player in the trade and when I'm trading I'm always wanting the best player instead of a few ok players.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #430
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alright guys... I have a flex spot to fill today. Who of Tomlinson, Tate or Hines Ward should I slide in there (I have L. McCoy and Turner as my RBs, Bowe, Braynt and V. Jackson as my WRs).

Looks like a toss-up nto me, and I'm leaning to Ward as he'll start while Tate & LT could be limited.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #431
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Santonio vs Bal or Meachem vs. Jax?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #432
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Addai @ TB or Bowe vs Min?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:20 PM   #433
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

id probably go with santonio and addai
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:32 PM   #434
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Addai @ TB or Bowe vs Min?

I'd stick with Bowe.

Indy can't throw anymore, so TB will stack up vs the Run.

TB shut down Turner & ATL last week.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #435
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Santonio vs Bal or Meachem vs. Jax?

Saints receivers are never go-to... Brees spreads the ball around so much for them to be counted on game-to-game.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: