Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #496
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Both, who else do you have?

i'm in a smaller league, but i have welker starting this week as my other wr.
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 PM   #497
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

TE Help:

I drafted Dallas Clark this year which is obviously not working out well. I picked up Greg Olsen and have been starting him and he's been playing pretty well. Now I'm thinking of dropping Clark completely and picking up Benjamin Watson. Is that being too harsh on Clark? Is there a chance he gets his act together?
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:45 AM   #498
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Should i drop philly's defense and pick up the bengals or cowboys def?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:43 AM   #499
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Philly's defense should pick it up soon enough.

Once the offense gets it together and actually puts some points on the board, defenses will be forced to air it out.

Right now due to the lack of offense, teams can take advantage of Philly's dismal run defense; they have to build a comfortable lead in order to let their excellent corners and safeties have a chance to make plays on defense.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #500
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Pick 3 of these:

Lance Moore
Santana Moss
D. Heyward-Bey
G. Little

Moss, Little and then I'd probably ride the hot hand of DHB
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #501
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yes

they clearly have issues stopping the run and that isn't going to change

if 49er defense is still around grab that, they are for real
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #502
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yes

they clearly have issues stopping the run and that isn't going to change

if 49er defense is still around grab that, they are for real

They have major issues stopping the run, I won't deny that.

But teams are going to have to abandon the run completely once the Philly offense lives up to expectations and starts putting up a healthy amount of points on the board.

They would still have a horrific front line, but given the chance, their corners and safeties should produce some turnovers.

Unless you believe the offense will stay stagnant, I would be holding onto the defense.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #503
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
They have major issues stopping the run, I won't deny that.

But teams are going to have to abandon the run completely once the Philly offense lives up to expectations and starts putting up a healthy amount of points on the board.

They would still have a horrific front line, but given the chance, their corners and safeties should produce some turnovers.

Unless you believe the offense will stay stagnant, I would be holding onto the defense.
we are 5 games deep...more than enough time to know that defense sucks and teams are going to score on them.

I'd drop them
Old 10-12-2011, 01:47 PM   #504
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
we are 5 games deep...more than enough time to know that defense sucks and teams are going to score on them.

I'd drop them

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

If you want to assume that Philly will not move forward offensively at all this year, thus allowing teams to continually run on them in order to protect early leads, then who am I to change your mind?

I, on the other hand, believe they will turn it around offensively and force teams to air it out more, which in turn will lead to more turnovers for the vastly talented corners and safeties on that Philly team.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:52 PM   #505
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

If you want to assume that Philly will not move forward offensively at all this year, thus allowing teams to continually run on them in order to protect early leads, then who am I to change your mind?

I, on the other hand, believe they will turn it around offensively and force teams to air it out more, which in turn will lead to more turnovers for the vastly talented corners and safeties on that Philly team.
I think thier defense will continue to give up points regardless of what the offense does.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #506
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
I think thier defense will continue to give up points regardless of what the offense does.

I concur that the defense will continue to give up points, but once the offence starts gaining momentum it will give their defensive playmakers a chance to produce some turnovers, due to their opponent being forced to abandon the run.

Their defense will become better with the confidence of the offense, although their glaring weakness against the run will remain a very big problem.

Agree to disagree.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #507
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
TE Help:

I drafted Dallas Clark this year which is obviously not working out well. I picked up Greg Olsen and have been starting him and he's been playing pretty well. Now I'm thinking of dropping Clark completely and picking up Benjamin Watson. Is that being too harsh on Clark? Is there a chance he gets his act together?

As long as Manning is out Dallas Clark is obviously not a good start each week. He might sneak up and have a good game here and there with Painter but right now he hasn't done much of anything. Looks like Garcon and Painter have something going, though.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #508
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer
i'm in a smaller league, but i have welker starting this week as my other wr.

In that case I'd go Dez over AJ cause you know Dallas will be throwing all game.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #509
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Cam Newton vs ATL or Romo vs Pats?
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:52 AM   #510
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got a trade offer. My Calvin Johnson for his Larry Fitzgerald and Cam Newton.

Currently have Matt Schaub as my starting QB and Cam Newton as my backup. Dez Bryant and Santana Moss as my other 2 starting WR's with Erik Decker, Darrius Heyward-Bey and Chad Ochocinco. Would probably be dropping Och or Newton with the extra player and then maybe try and trade Schaub?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: