Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #556
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

DeAngelo Williams-CAR @ ATL

or

Felix Jones-DEL @NE
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #557
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
DeAngelo Williams-CAR @ ATL

or

Felix Jones-DEL @NE

I'd go with DeAngelo.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:12 AM   #558
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a two point lead going into MNF.

I still have Jets' Folk(K) and my opponent has Miami's Dan Thomas(RB). Thomas has been reported questionable all week, I hope he doesn't play.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #559
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I'm down 3 points. I have the only player left in my matchup.....and it's Brandon "I'm getting ejected in the 2nd quarter" Marshall. If you do get ejected in the 2nd quarter, you better at least catch a few balls and a touchdown in the first.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #560
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has an OK reputation so far

As of now, I am the only undefeated team in my 14 team league winning by 10pts today. I have aj green on bye next week and I'm considering dropping brandon lloyd since he has aj feeley throwing to him and is probably one of the worst overall teams in general.

Would you add Mike Williams tb vs bears or Greg Little vs seahawks? I dropped mike williams last week to add brandon marshall.
CHi1PriDe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #561
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

With Felix being out for a few weeks. Murray is the better pick up im assuming?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:39 AM   #562
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Brandon Marshall was on waivers?

Idiots...
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:08 AM   #563
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Someone put Percy Harvin on waivers in my big money league. Am I missing something, here?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:21 AM   #564
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
As of now, I am the only undefeated team in my 14 team league winning by 10pts today. I have aj green on bye next week and I'm considering dropping brandon lloyd since he has aj feeley throwing to him and is probably one of the worst overall teams in general.

Would you add Mike Williams tb vs bears or Greg Little vs seahawks? I dropped mike williams last week to add brandon marshall.

What kind of idiot would drop Marshall in a 10 teamer, much less 14 teams. Definitely don't drop Lloyd for those guys, you can survive one week of Feely if it comes down to that and the Rams having a bad defense is a good thing for Lloyd. I'm guessing you must have tiny benches or something?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:08 AM   #565
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Some idiot in my money league dropped Dwayne Bowe and Sidney Rice a month ago. Needless to say, I'm stacked at receiver.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:08 AM   #566
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Currently 5-1 with this roster

Rivers
Peterson
Mathews
McGahee
Welker
Fitzgerald
J Finley
Jets D
Alex Henery

Cutler
Earnest Graham
Pierre Garcon
DeSean Jackson

I'm thinking about making a few moves

A. Wes Welker for Ray Rice-I think Welker's production will go down and I have much more faith in Ray Rice, although I think I can get any back for Welker at this point

B. Aaron Rodgers for Adrian Peterson or Ryan Mathews. The guy is desperate for a running back and he has Cam Newton on his bench. I personally don't trust Newton at all, and feel as though his production will decline.

If both of these went through I would end up with

Rodgers
Rice
Peterson
McGahee
Fitzgerald
Garcon/Jackson
Finley
Jets D
Alex Henery

Should I push it or trust Rivers to recover & Welker's bad knee?
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #567
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
Currently 5-1 with this roster

Rivers
Peterson
Mathews
McGahee
Welker
Fitzgerald
J Finley
Jets D
Alex Henery

Cutler
Earnest Graham
Pierre Garcon
DeSean Jackson

I'm thinking about making a few moves

A. Wes Welker for Ray Rice-I think Welker's production will go down and I have much more faith in Ray Rice, although I think I can get any back for Welker at this point

B. Aaron Rodgers for Adrian Peterson or Ryan Mathews. The guy is desperate for a running back and he has Cam Newton on his bench. I personally don't trust Newton at all, and feel as though his production will decline.

If both of these went through I would end up with

Rodgers
Rice
Peterson
McGahee
Fitzgerald
Garcon/Jackson
Finley
Jets D
Alex Henery

Should I push it or trust Rivers to recover & Welker's bad knee?

Stand pat, your team is extremely solid.

Rivers will rebound in the second half of the season, and Welker will continue to beast.

You're 5-1. You don't need fix'n.

BTW, how many people in your league?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:15 PM   #568
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Standard Scoring.

Need 2 RBs and 1 Flex -- Total of 3 players.

I have them ranked:

1. Ryan Matthews @ NYJ
2. Willis McGahee @ MIA
3. Steven Jackson @ GB
4. Earnest Graham @ CHI
5. Darren Sproles @ IND

Which 3 would you start? If you could give reasoning for your choices I would appreciate it as well.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #569
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so my team right now is 6-0, and leading my league (12 team, ppr)

QB Aaron Rodgers, GB QB
RB Matt Forte, Chi RB
RB Montario Hardesty, Cle RB
RB/WR Ryan Torain, Wsh RB
WR Antonio Brown, Pit WR
WR Dez Bryant, Dal WR
TE Jimmy Graham, NO
D/ST Redskins
K Mike Nugent, Cin K

Bench Peyton Hillis, Cle RB Q
Bench Wes Welker, NE WR
Bench Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB
Bench Tim Hightower, Wsh RB Q
Bench David Nelson, Buf WR
Bench Bengals D/ST D/ST
Bench Matt Hasselbeck, Ten QB

and i just got offered

Send Aaron Rodgers, GB QB
Send Ryan Torain, Wsh RB
Send David Nelson, Buf WR

Receive Matt Ryan
Receive Adrian Peterson, Min RB
Receive Darrius Heyward-Bey, Oak WR
Receive Julio Jones, Atl WR

i can't take that, right?
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #570
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Well I just traded Ryan Mathews+Fitzgerald+DeSean Jackson for Rodgers+Bowe and now im about to trade Rivers for the Ravens defense
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: