Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #571
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Standard Scoring.

Need 2 RBs and 1 Flex -- Total of 3 players.

I have them ranked:

1. Ryan Matthews @ NYJ
2. Willis McGahee @ MIA
3. Steven Jackson @ GB
4. Earnest Graham @ CHI
5. Darren Sproles @ IND

Which 3 would you start? If you could give reasoning for your choices I would appreciate it as well.
mathews and sjax at rb with a flex of mcgahee imo.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:40 AM   #572
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has decent reputationCHi1PriDe has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
What kind of idiot would drop Marshall in a 10 teamer, much less 14 teams. Definitely don't drop Lloyd for those guys, you can survive one week of Feely if it comes down to that and the Rams having a bad defense is a good thing for Lloyd. I'm guessing you must have tiny benches or something?

Yeah, 5 slots for my bench and 1 IR .. I figured Lloyd will be an easy switch to rams since he'll be the best wr and esp with sims walker going back to the Jaguars. Thanks!
CHi1PriDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #573
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Better long term sleeper option in Fantasy Land:

Ponder
J. Beck

Got a chance to add both which one do u guys see having more upside?
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #574
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have so many byes this week, it's crazy.
Gore(RB), Nicks(WR), Hernandez(TE), Fitzpatrick(QB), Cruz(WR)

I got TE and QB filled though but my RB/WR and WR are a little weak.

RB- CJ
RB- Best
RB/WR- ????
WR- Bowe
WR- ????

Decker(WR) with TeBow, Moss(WR) with Rexy, Heyward-Bey(WR) with Palmer now
I have an open FA slot to pick someone as well.

Murray(DAL-RB) and Torain(RB) are available.

What should I do with my RB/WR and WR2 slots?
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #575
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Gore(RB), Nicks(WR), Hernandez(TE), Fitzpatrick(QB), Cruz(WR)

I got TE and QB filled though but my RB/WR and WR are a little weak.

RB- CJ
RB- Best
RB/WR- ????
WR- Bowe
WR- ????

Decker(WR) with TeBow, Moss(WR) with Rexy, Heyward-Bey(WR) with Palmer now
I have an open FA slot to pick someone as well.

Murray(DAL-RB) and Torain(RB) are available.

What should I do with my RB/WR and WR2 slots?

Torrain is going against a poorest run d in Carolina so pick him up if u still can. It's gonna be interesting what Heyward-Bey does with Carson could give u a TD against KC who aren't world beaters.

Good luck this week son
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:34 AM   #576
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm the god of fantasy football

Going into Sunday I had

Rivers/Cutler
Peterson/Mathews/McGahee/E. Graham
Welker/Fitzgerald/De. Jackson/Garcon
Finley
Jets D
Alex Henery

I've managed to make these trades

Mathews+Fitzgerald+Jackson for Rodgers+Bowe
Rivers+McGahee for Chris Johnson

and i talked to the owner through emails, this trade is about to happen

Welker+Johnson+Garcon for Leshawn McCoy+Mike Wallace

Which will give me a lineup of

Rodgers
Peterson
McCoy
Graham
Bowe
Wallace
Finley
Jets D
Alex Henery

Game over man, game over.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #577
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Who should I start at flex, Graham or Lloyd?

Also, in my other league, who should I start at flex, Lloyd, Decker, or Moss?

Last edited by VishaltotheG : 10-22-2011 at 11:59 AM.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #578
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Who should I start at flex, Graham or Lloyd?

Also, in my other league, who should I start at flex, Lloyd, Decker, or Moss?

Definitely Graham over Lloyd.

Wait and see with Decker. Denver is a run first team with a new QB, and although Decker is currently first on the depth chart, it would be wise to keep him on your bench for now.

Lloyd is on a new team, and his current QB has a high ankle sprain. Wait for production before you unload him in your starting lineup.

Moss would be my choice out of this group. Like the others he is also playing with a new QB, but he's a veteran and will adapt quickly.

Go with Moss.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #579
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Better long term sleeper option in Fantasy Land:

Ponder
J. Beck

Got a chance to add both which one do u guys see having more upside?

By "long term" or "upside", do you mean which one takes longer to be run out of the league?

Neither lasts 4 years, but Ponder is working on a rookie deal so probably lasts longer.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #580
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is Blount back this week or Graham still going to be the main back? He's projected for 12 points in our league so I'm leaning towards starting him.

Anyway, need to start two of three at WR...

Vincent Jackson (banged up playing the Jets)
Nate Burleson (against Falcons)
Kevin Walter (against Titans)

If Graham isn't going to be the main back this week, then should I roll the dice with DeMarco Murray?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:27 PM   #581
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Blount out, he'll be back after the bye (which is next week).
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:49 PM   #582
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2

Same here. Not the same players, but I'm in BYE week hell.

I'm contemplating picking-up Murray and starting him in the flex, but I'm sure as soon as I do, Choice will get the majority of the carries and get a TD or two, while Murray does virtually next to nothing. Both Choice and Murray are available in our league.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:19 PM   #583
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Who should i start at flex. PPR

Rice
Grant
McCluster
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:17 AM   #584
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

Who to start Romo or Tebow
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #585
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

In the flex spot,

Shonn Greene @ SD or Brandon LLoyd @ Dallas

If Bradford was playing, I think I would go Lloyd, but without him I'm feeling like Greene is a safer bet. Thoughts?
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: