Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #601
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourhero
Standard PPR league, should I trade Dwayne Bowe/Green Ellis for AP?Bowe has been playin pretty damn good, but I dont trust Cassel, also the QB situation in Minny makes me feel like theyre just gonna stack the box against AP, but im leaning towards doing it.. My team is lookin like this..

QB/ 2 WR/ 2 RB/ TE/ FLEX/D/KICKER

Rodgers
M Wallace
D Bowe
Stevie Johnson
AJ Green
Michael Turner
Daniel Thomas
Benson
Green Ellis
Tolbert
Steven Jackson
Tony Gonzalez
Gronkowski
Hanson
Chicago

Id make another move, get rid of my RB jam, but i just dont have any must starts besides Turner at the position, and I feel good about Wallace/Johnson/Green

I'd make that trade all day long. You are clearly getting the best player out of this trade and you have enough WR depth to afford taking the hit on Bowe.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #602
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Just picked up Demaryius Thomas off the waiver wire.

For the flex, should I start Thomas or Delone Carter?
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #603
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Should I start Austin over any of these guys?

Bowe
Green
S. Johnson
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #604
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

Have Rodgers and Freeman on bye which totally sucks.

Which one of these is a better play this week:

John Beck @ Buffalo

or

Christian Ponder @ Panthers
Eric Cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:20 PM   #605
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Should I start Austin over any of these guys?

Bowe
Green
S. Johnson
Definitely not over Bowe. I think he's a solid #1-#2 in most leagues. He's gonna get his targets no matter what.

Johnson gets most of the TDs for Buffalo but they have struggled in the 2nd Half the past 3 weeks.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:31 PM   #606
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Have Rodgers and Freeman on bye which totally sucks.

Which one of these is a better play this week:

John Beck @ Buffalo

or

Christian Ponder @ Panthers

I'd go with Ponder. Buffalo leads the league in interceptions and Ponder was impressive in his first start.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #607
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Just picked up Demaryius Thomas off the waiver wire.

For the flex, should I start Thomas or Delone Carter?

Add Marshawn Lynch to that since it seems like he's probably playing.

Lynch vs Cincy
Thomas vs Det
Carter vs Ten

Who do ya'll like out of those 3?
Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 AM   #608
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Lynch vs Cincy
Thomas vs Det
Carter vs Ten

Lynch if he plays should give u some points. Especially with Whitehurst at center.
Eric Cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:34 AM   #609
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Lynch vs Cincy
Thomas vs Det
Carter vs Ten

would go Carter Addai probably out and Carter looks explosive, Thomas too hit or miss. Lynch can't trust for production right now, and coming off injury, Cincy is no easy feat either.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:53 AM   #610
silky_smooth
I hit open layups

silky_smooth has not been impressing people

Pierre Garcon or Jackie Battle for my flex spot? I leaning towards Garcon, especially against the Cheifs.
silky_smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:01 AM   #611
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky_smooth
Pierre Garcon or Jackie Battle for my flex spot? I leaning towards Garcon, especially against the Cheifs.
Garcon is not facing the Chiefs? SD is facing the Chiefs on MNF. Garcon is @ TEN this week, I'd play Battle on MNF over Garcon
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #612
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Battle or torain?
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #613
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Battle or torain?

Both are in a committee, and although Torain is playing against a team with the weaker run defense, I think WAS will be playing from behind and leaning more towards their passing game.

I usually never trust a RB under Coach Shanahan, although Haley isn't much better.

It's really a toss-up, with both expected to carry the workload.

Personally, I would go with Battle.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:33 PM   #614
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mike Vick vs DAL
or
Cam Newton vs MIN

Newton would be the safer play at this point in time, but Andy Reid is 12-0 after BYE and Vick is poised to have a great game.

Need some opinions gentlemen.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:37 PM   #615
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Mike Vick vs DAL
or
Cam Newton vs MIN

Newton would be the safer play at this point in time, but Andy Reid is 12-0 after BYE and Vick is poised to have a great game.

Need some opinions gentlemen.
Cam is the 2nd highest scorer in all of FF...Dallas has the #1 rush D in the NFL, should limit Vick's running and keep him contained

IMO Cam is the obvious choice here...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: