Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-08-2011, 10:11 AM   #676
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

ok this trade was just proposed and accepted by some other teams in my league. its a ppr league, and one of teams season is pretty much lost. is this a vetoable trade?

ARRW traded Dwayne Bowe, KC to AKR
ARRW traded Darren McFadden*, Oak to AKR
AKR traded Brandon Jacobs, NYG to ARRW
AKR traded Santonio Holmes, NYJ to ARRW
AKR traded Jackie Battle, KC to ARRW
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:51 PM   #677
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Brandon Lloyd vs CLE

Antonio Brown vs CIN

Not sure if Hayden is back for the Browns, but if he is he'll most likely be matched up against Lloyd.

Mike Wallace has been recieving tons of attention lately, and Antonio Brown has been the biggest benefactor. Cincy D is pretty stingy, but Brown has been on a tear lately.

Who do I start ISH?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:25 PM   #678
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Pick 3 of these WR's for week 10

Steve Smith
Roddy White
Julio Jones
Marques Colston
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:28 AM   #679
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Drop Reggie Wayne for Laurent Robinson in a PPR league?
Old 11-09-2011, 02:41 AM   #680
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

A guy in my league is 2-7 currently while being 2nd in total points. His bad luck is just laughable. 10 man league, standard format and this is his 2-7 team

Mathew Stafford
Ray Rice
Darren McFadden
Eric Decker
Vincent Jackson
AJ Green
Jimmy Graham
Lions D
Dan Bailey
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:41 AM   #681
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
Drop Reggie Wayne for Laurent Robinson in a PPR league?
yes, Peyton is not coming back this year
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:42 AM   #682
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
Pick 3 of these WR's for week 10

Steve Smith
Roddy White
Julio Jones
Marques Colston
Smith/Colston/White I guess, Hard to sit Julio after last week but I think its him or Roddy and Roddy conventionally is the #1 target so...
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #683
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
ok this trade was just proposed and accepted by some other teams in my league. its a ppr league, and one of teams season is pretty much lost. is this a vetoable trade?

ARRW traded Dwayne Bowe, KC to AKR
ARRW traded Darren McFadden*, Oak to AKR
AKR traded Brandon Jacobs, NYG to ARRW
AKR traded Santonio Holmes, NYJ to ARRW
AKR traded Jackie Battle, KC to ARRW
ARRW is getting the two best players. I would veto that
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #684
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

This kid wants steve smith really bad and i am stacked at receiver. If i gave him smith and mjd for rice would i be giving up too much. Its a ppr league
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:52 PM   #685
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Can't decide between...

Jonathon Stewart vs Ten
or
LeGarrette Blount vs Hou

...to start as my final RB.

I have a feeling Tampa will get down early to Houston and they'll throw the ball a lot, taking Blount out of the game. And Houston is third against the run. But you never know what you're going to get with Stewart since he splits carries with Williams, but Tenn is 24th against the run.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #686
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd go Blount...at least I would know he is going to be the #1 RB for sure...Car could go D. Williams
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #687
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jabar Gaffney @ MIA
Eric Decker @ KC
Earl Bennet vs DET

Need 1 to start.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #688
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Remember that there's a Thursday night game this week.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #689
dkmwise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
This kid wants steve smith really bad and i am stacked at receiver. If i gave him smith and mjd for rice would i be giving up too much. Its a ppr league

I would do that trade considering you are stacked at reciever. Talent wise you are overall giving up more, but you are also getting the best player in the deal. If you can afford to lose Smith than go for it.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:58 PM   #690
dkmwise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Jabar Gaffney @ MIA
Eric Decker @ KC
Earl Bennet vs DET

Need 1 to start.

I'd go Decker, but with these 3 it's kind of a crap shoot
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: