Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #691
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Can't decide between...

Jonathon Stewart vs Ten
or
LeGarrette Blount vs Hou

...to start as my final RB.

I have a feeling Tampa will get down early to Houston and they'll throw the ball a lot, taking Blount out of the game. And Houston is third against the run. But you never know what you're going to get with Stewart since he splits carries with Williams, but Tenn is 24th against the run.
I would definitely go Blount, with him you know he will be for majority of running plays if not all, and all of goal-line situations. Stewart has to deal with Newton and DeAngelo making him the riskier play, but obviously he could perform better, Blount is safer due to his role on that team.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:25 AM   #692
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Jabar Gaffney @ MIA
Eric Decker @ KC
Earl Bennet vs DET

Need 1 to start.
tough one probably between Decker and Gaffney, I would go with Gaffney he has been solid since Moss went down and has a decent matchup.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #693
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
ok this trade was just proposed and accepted by some other teams in my league. its a ppr league, and one of teams season is pretty much lost. is this a vetoable trade?

ARRW traded Dwayne Bowe, KC to AKR
ARRW traded Darren McFadden*, Oak to AKR
AKR traded Brandon Jacobs, NYG to ARRW
AKR traded Santonio Holmes, NYJ to ARRW
AKR traded Jackie Battle, KC to ARRW
so the trade went through... the commish, who was one of the parties raised the veto limit from 4 to 6, just before he did the trade...
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #694
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
so the trade went through... the commish, who was one of the parties raised the veto limit from 4 to 6, just before he did the trade...
i hope this isnt a money league
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #695
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

PPR League Pick 3

Steve Smith
Marshall
Colston
Bryant
Vincent Jackson

Right now i have Smith Marshall Bryant at WR and Jackson at flex. Or i can move Jackson to wr and have either CJ or Murray at flex.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #696
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
PPR League Pick 3

Steve Smith
Marshall
Colston
Bryant
Vincent Jackson

Right now i have Smith Marshall Bryant at WR and Jackson at flex. Or i can move Jackson to wr and have either CJ or Murray at flex.

Plug Murray into your flex first and foremost.

Jackson and Smith are must starts. As for your WR3 I would go with Colston.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #697
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Plug Murray into your flex first and foremost.

Jackson and Smith are must starts. As for your WR3 I would go with Colston.
Thanks. I got offered Phil Rivers and DMC for Steve Smith and CJ. Should i take it? I have CJ and a top receiver being wasted on my bench.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:27 AM   #698
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
PPR League Pick 3

Steve Smith
Marshall
Colston
Bryant
Vincent Jackson

Steve Smith, Bryant and Colston... hopefully you didn't play V-Jax
Old 11-11-2011, 02:44 AM   #699
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I would never join a league with those two again if I were you.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:19 PM   #700
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Thanks. I got offered Phil Rivers and DMC for Steve Smith and CJ. Should i take it? I have CJ and a top receiver being wasted on my bench.

That's a pretty tough one to consider. Steve Smith is easily the best player in that trade, and with Rivers playing like chit and DMC out with an injury it doesn't look too appealing.

If you need a QB, you can definitely do better than Rivers. Not to mention DMC might be in a timeshare when he comes back from injury since Bush has been running like he's possessed lately.

You can do much better for a player of Steve Smith's caliber IMO.

P.S - Sorry for telling you to play V-Jax. You just can't sit a player after he had 3TDs in a game. If it makes you feel any better, I played him in one of my leagues too.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #701
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i hope this isnt a money league
thankfully not big money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I would never join a league with those two again if I were you.

and i don't plan too
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #702
lakers87
I brick open layups

lakers87 has an OK reputation so far

Hi all,

Pretty big match up for 2nd place in standard league.

Which 4 receivers should I use?

Jeremy Maclin, DJax, Greg Jennings, Steve Smith (CAR), Torrey Smith, Victor Cruz?

Which two RB's? Don't laugh~

Reggie Bush, CJ Spiller, Donald Brown, Joseph Addai.
lakers87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:18 AM   #703
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers87
Hi all,

Pretty big match up for 2nd place in standard league.

Which 4 receivers should I use?

Jeremy Maclin, DJax, Greg Jennings, Steve Smith (CAR), Torrey Smith, Victor Cruz?

Which two RB's? Don't laugh~

Reggie Bush, CJ Spiller, Donald Brown, Joseph Addai.

Bush and Donald Brown at RB

Maclin, Jennings, Steve Smith, DeSean Jackson at WR barely over Torrey Smith (who has a tasty matchup)
Old 11-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #704
jazz873
College star

Donald Brown or Sidney Rice PPR
Old 11-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #705
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Pick 3 (2WR, 1 flex):

Brandon Lloyd (@CLE)
Dwayne Bowe (vs. DEN)
AJ Green (VS PIT)
Roy Helu (@MIA)
Steve Johnson (@DAL)

Also, pick 1:

Cedric Benson (vs PIT)
LeGarrette Blount (vs HOU)
DeMarco Murray (vs BUF)
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote