Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-24-2011, 02:47 AM   #811
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

I would start Kevin Smith at RB1 for sure, and if it is PPR Spiller at RB2, but if it is traditional I would go with Donald Brown at RB2 he has a better shot at a TD than Spiller IMO. Flex DeSean Jackson and Victor Cruz, Maclin may or may not play this week, Jackson has a great matchup, Cruz should get his for NYG as they will need to pass quite a bit to try and keep up with NO on MNF.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:37 AM   #812
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PPR - Reggie Wayne vs. Carolina or Mario Manningham vs. NO?
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:06 AM   #813
lakers87
I brick open layups

lakers87 has an OK reputation so far

Thanks for the advice~

I'm a bit torn on my 2nd RB spot. Bush has been key for me and i feel spiller/gerhart may get enough touches for a td . Any way you look at it, my RB's suck!
lakers87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:32 AM   #814
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
PPR - Reggie Wayne vs. Carolina or Mario Manningham vs. NO?

I'd go Manningham
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #815
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gerhart vs ATL or Antonio Brown vs KC in the flex this week?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #816
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Gerhart vs ATL or Antonio Brown vs KC in the flex this week?

I also just got Gerhart and I'm debating starting him in my flex over Lynch now as well.

Atlanta has a great run defense. #2 in the league now. The thing is, do you think Atlanta will focus on stopping him, or shift their focus to the passing game?

Also just a bit of info...I had Welker against the Chiefs last week and they basically were all over him all game. But what I think is the Chiefs will focus on Mike Wallace, leaving Antonio Brown for Big Ben a few times.

Honestly, I think you start Brown because he's shown he could put up the numbers and we saw last week from KC's defense against the Pats, they will cover the main target, and everyone else will get looks because of it.

As far as Gerhart or Lynch goes...I'm leaning towards Lynch but somehting tells me he won't produce and either Spiller or Gerhart will.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #817
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who to start as my 3rd WR?

Eric Decker, Plaxico Burress or Nate Burleson? I'm currently leaning towards Burleson against GB
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:58 AM   #818
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Who to start as my 3rd WR?

Eric Decker, Plaxico Burress or Nate Burleson? I'm currently leaning towards Burleson against GB
Its between Decker and Burleson. I have a feeling there will be alot of passing in todays game.

PPR

Torrey Smith
Santana Moss
Sidney Rice
Deion Branch
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #819
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So glad I put Sproles in there instead of Kevin Smith last second.

He just got carted off the field, although I must say he looked damn good before the injury.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #820
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Its between Decker and Burleson. I have a feeling there will be alot of passing in todays game.

PPR

Torrey Smith
Santana Moss
Sidney Rice
Deion Branch
how many do you need?

Sidney Rice > Moss > Branch > Smith this week IMO.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #821
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
this is really tough. But you have the matchups incorrect, atleast Robinson's he plays v. MIA. I would play Mike Wallace and Lloyd against ARI leaky secondary myself with Laurent barely being left behind.

I hope your boy Lloyd has a better game than Robinson.

Laurent already has 36 yards to go along with a TD in the first half.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #822
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
I hope your boy Lloyd has a better game than Robinson.

Laurent already has 36 yards to go along with a TD in the first half.
yeah I think he should match Laurent at the least. But with Romo having an off game with 150 yards and 1 TD 2 INT right now who would have guessed that Laurent would have a good game....
Old 11-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #823
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

damn Laurent piling on the production. Hopefully Lloyd can give you 2-3 TDs lol.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #824
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
damn Laurent piling on the production. Hopefully Lloyd can give you 2-3 TDs lol.

Romo's new favorite receiver.

I must have swapped out Robinson and Lloyd 20+ times before I had to turn off my laptop. I was making myself go crazy.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #825
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BB4L I hate you right now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: