Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-30-2011, 05:33 AM   #856
ballerz
Local High School Star

Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Who to start
Tebow or Moore
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:39 AM   #857
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Debating if I should play Brent Celek over Jermichael Finley.

I'm not dying to win this week, and if I was I would probably go Finley due to his upside. But Celek is slowly putting together a strong 2nd half of the season and has a fairly easy matchup against SEA.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:30 PM   #858
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerz
Who to start
Tebow or Moore
Tebow
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:30 PM   #859
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Debating if I should play Brent Celek over Jermichael Finley.

I'm not dying to win this week, and if I was I would probably go Finley due to his upside. But Celek is slowly putting together a strong 2nd half of the season and has a fairly easy matchup against SEA.
I have no idea what to say to this, I have Finley in one league and he is killing me, but I don't have a back up and the waiver wire has no body so I'm stuck with him.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #860
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I have no idea what to say to this, I have Finley in one league and he is killing me, but I don't have a back up and the waiver wire has no body so I'm stuck with him.

It's a good bet that Finley rebounds this game, but at this point in time I'm just going to ride it out with Celek.

Need 2 of the following 4.

Mike Wallace
Brandon Lloyd
Laurent Robinson
Antonio Brown

I currently have Wallace and Lloyd in, and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way. Austin should be back this week, and although Robinson will still get his numbers I feel more comfortable with Lloyd. Not putting Brown in with Wallace since I don't want to put all my eggs in the PIT basket.

Need 3 of the following 4.

LeSean McCoy
DeMarco Murray
Darren Sproles
BenJarvus Green Ellis

Currently have BJGE sitting out, but that matchup with IND looks scrumptious. Leave it this way or substitute BJGE for Sproles?
Old 11-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #861
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

In another league.

2 WR 1 RB 1 TE 1 W/R 1 W/T

Mike WilliamsTB
Anquan Boldin
Nate Washington
Santonio Holmes

Willis McGahee
Pierre Thomas
Brandon Jacobs
Adrian Peterson

Owen Daniels
Brandon Pettigrew

With that many flex options and so many viable players, it's going to be hard setting a lineup and being comfortable with it.

Mike Williams has been getting touches recently. Boldin has a tough matchup against Joe Haden. Washington has been inconsistent and his QB barely looks his way, especially in the red zone. Holmes has been consistent, but has few receptions and some flukey TDs.

McGahee will most likely get the start, along with Pierre Thomas being my W/R Flex.

Not sure who to play at TE, or if I should play them both over one of my other WRs.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #862
CHi1PriDe
High School Varsity 12th Man

I have my first week of playoffs this week. Losing my last 2 games in the final weeks before playoffs, my team is on the decline. So, Im sitting at 10-2 heading to the playoffs, with no AP again

Im starting tebow as my starting QB and I can't stop thinking of who should I start at OP (offensive player)? I recently just picked up roy helu (proj pts 33) or do I put in Big Ben (proj pts 22). I usually start forte as OP w/ ap as my rb.

14 teams & h2h scoring, espn. I'm only projected to win by 4 pts

So, wdis at OP? Big Ben or Roy Helu? WHIR

qb-tebow
rb-forte
wr-brandon marshall
wr-brandon lloyd
te- jimmy graham
OP-(helu or ben)?
def- chargers
k- cundiff

bench mob- big ben, AP, celek, aj green & arizona def.

Last edited by CHi1PriDe : 11-30-2011 at 03:59 PM.
CHi1PriDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:33 PM   #863
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
It's a good bet that Finley rebounds this game, but at this point in time I'm just going to ride it out with Celek.

Need 2 of the following 4.

Mike Wallace
Brandon Lloyd
Laurent Robinson
Antonio Brown

I currently have Wallace and Lloyd in, and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way. Austin should be back this week, and although Robinson will still get his numbers I feel more comfortable with Lloyd. Not putting Brown in with Wallace since I don't want to put all my eggs in the PIT basket.

Need 3 of the following 4.

LeSean McCoy
DeMarco Murray
Darren Sproles
BenJarvus Green Ellis

Currently have BJGE sitting out, but that matchup with IND looks scrumptious. Leave it this way or substitute BJGE for Sproles?
I'd go with Wallace and Lloyd as well, but Laurent is very capable and could go off as we've seen before out of no where, but I like Wallace to get a big game in this week after some down time. Lloyd targetted like crazy for STL, he's matchup proof IMO. Out of those RBs I would sit BJGE if it is PPR. In non-PPR I'd probably sit Sproles though.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:36 PM   #864
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
In another league.

2 WR 1 RB 1 TE 1 W/R 1 W/T

Mike WilliamsTB
Anquan Boldin
Nate Washington
Santonio Holmes

Willis McGahee
Pierre Thomas
Brandon Jacobs
Adrian Peterson

Owen Daniels
Brandon Pettigrew

With that many flex options and so many viable players, it's going to be hard setting a lineup and being comfortable with it.

Mike Williams has been getting touches recently. Boldin has a tough matchup against Joe Haden. Washington has been inconsistent and his QB barely looks his way, especially in the red zone. Holmes has been consistent, but has few receptions and some flukey TDs.

McGahee will most likely get the start, along with Pierre Thomas being my W/R Flex.

Not sure who to play at TE, or if I should play them both over one of my other WRs.
for the 2 WR I would definitely start Mike Williams of TB, he is targetted heavily and is consistent. For the 2nd WR I would probably go Holmes barely over the other two, better matchup and best talent of the three. The RB has got to be McGahee against MIN if he's healthy (missed practice ill). TE1 should be Pettigrew, without a QB Daniels is crap, I cut bait for Gresham in a league, happy about that. For the W/R flex I would go with Jacobs with Bradshaw out again, then would go with Boldin despite the matchup at W/T.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:49 AM   #865
silky_smooth
I hit open layups

Alright, with AP's injury and the fact that I just dropped Mike Tolbert, I really needed to pick up another RB. Michael Turner and Ben Tate as my RBs, but Tate has a bad match up this week against the falcons.And now, I find out Michael Turner is questionable....

Worst comes to worst, do you guys have any suggestions of waiver wire RB's that could have good or great games this weeks:

Some notable available RBs on waiver:

Pierre Thomas
Donald Brown
CJ Spiller
Toby Gerhart

Well, these are the only ones I'm considering right now.
silky_smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:59 AM   #866
silky_smooth
I hit open layups

Also, Ryan Fitzpatrick or Matt Ryan? Matt is playing well but is facing a tough pass defense. Fitz had a great game week 12.
silky_smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:10 AM   #867
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky_smooth
Alright, with AP's injury and the fact that I just dropped Mike Tolbert, I really needed to pick up another RB. Michael Turner and Ben Tate as my RBs, but Tate has a bad match up this week against the falcons.And now, I find out Michael Turner is questionable....

Worst comes to worst, do you guys have any suggestions of waiver wire RB's that could have good or great games this weeks:

Some notable available RBs on waiver:

Pierre Thomas
Donald Brown
CJ Spiller
Toby Gerhart

Well, these are the only ones I'm considering right now.

Out of those options, I would have to narrow it down to either Pierre Thomas or Spiller. Spiller is basically the only RB option in Buffalo, and has had so many chances to prove his worth only to put up mediocre numbers. PT on the other hand plays in a backfield with 2 other very capable RBs.

With that said, my choice would be Thomas. He has been getting more touches recently, and has been really strutting his stuff. I've given up on Spiller, and the fact that Buffalo has regressed so much throughout the course of the season makes this decison that much clearer.

Go with the P.T Bruiser.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:17 AM   #868
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
for the 2 WR I would definitely start Mike Williams of TB, he is targetted heavily and is consistent. For the 2nd WR I would probably go Holmes barely over the other two, better matchup and best talent of the three. The RB has got to be McGahee against MIN if he's healthy (missed practice ill). TE1 should be Pettigrew, without a QB Daniels is crap, I cut bait for Gresham in a league, happy about that. For the W/R flex I would go with Jacobs with Bradshaw out again, then would go with Boldin despite the matchup at W/T.

You're on point my man.

That's the exact lineup I set right after posting this. Thing is, I'm not feeling too great about Jacobs. He had his chance to get some good yardage last week against the Saints, but on countless times he failed to get into the second level. He got his TD, and he'll most likely get a few cracks at the GL against the Packers, but he has been playing uninspired lately.

Debating if I should go with my boy Pierre.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #869
Raj Da Dodge
We Are Red Nation!

This is it! Big decision coming tonight! Should I start or bench DeSean Jackson???!!!
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #870
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Dalton vs Pitt
or
Orton vs Chi
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: