Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #871
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Dalton vs Pitt
or
Orton vs Chi
Orton is not a lock to start, so it has to be Dalton
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #872
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Flex PPR

Torrey Smith
Branch
Santana Moss
Doug Baldwin
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #873
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Need 2 of the following 4.

Mike Wallace
Brandon Lloyd
Laurent Robinson
Antonio Brown

I currently have Wallace and Lloyd in, and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way. Austin should be back this week, and although Robinson will still get his numbers I feel more comfortable with Lloyd. Not putting Brown in with Wallace since I don't want to put all my eggs in the PIT basket.

Miles Austin is out, so there's no way I sit Robinson. I'm tripling up on DAL this week with DeMarco, Witten, and Laurent.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #874
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ok I'm keeping DeSean in. But who should I start out of James Jones and Johnny Knox now? I think I'm going with James Jones cuz he has Rodgers.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #875
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

alright, so gotta make some decisions this week. first, cut early douchet for riley cooper on the pine. Smart?

But for actual players who I use, I need to choose some combo of these bums.
Currently playing
Gore (RB1)
Stewart (RB2)
Bush (RB/WR)
F. Davis (Flex)
R. White (WR1)
V Jackson (WR2) what an inconsistent bum this dude is (8, 50,4,44,5 in the last 5 weeks)
A. Hernandez (TE)

Should I sub in
A. Brown
D. Heyward-Bey
Ben Tate
M. Manningham
Riley Cooper

at the RB/WR, Flex, or WR2 spots? I am leaning towards playing Brown, but I cant decide who to sit for him.

TE
F Davis
A Hernandez

WR
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #876
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would stay away from knox with that qb mess
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #877
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Flex PPR

Torrey Smith
Branch
Santana Moss
Doug Baldwin
Branch safest
Old 12-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #878
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
ok I'm keeping DeSean in. But who should I start out of James Jones and Johnny Knox now? I think I'm going with James Jones cuz he has Rodgers.
James jones over knox
Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #879
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has decent reputation

bump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
I have my first week of playoffs this week. Losing my last 2 games in the final weeks before playoffs, my team is on the decline. So, Im sitting at 10-2 heading to the playoffs, with no AP again

Im starting tebow as my starting QB and I can't stop thinking of who should I start at OP (offensive player)? I recently just picked up roy helu (proj pts 33) or do I put in Big Ben (proj pts 22). I usually start forte as OP w/ ap as my rb.

14 teams & h2h scoring, espn. I'm only projected to win by 4 pts

So, wdis at OP? Big Ben or Roy Helu? WHIR

qb-tebow
rb-forte
wr-brandon marshall
wr-brandon lloyd
te- jimmy graham
OP-(helu or ben)?
def- chargers
k- cundiff

bench mob- big ben, AP, celek, aj green & arizona def.
CHi1PriDe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #880
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pick 3:

Larry Fitzgerald vs. Dallas
Dez Bryant @ Arizona
Percy Harvin vs. Denver
Dwayne Bowe @ Chicago
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #881
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Pick 3:

Larry Fitzgerald vs. Dallas
Dez Bryant @ Arizona
Percy Harvin vs. Denver
Dwayne Bowe @ Chicago

You have to sit either Bowe or Bryant, but the question is who? Bowe is the first option on his team, but he plays a very good defense this week. Bryant on the other hand has a very easy matchup, but he is far from the first option in the passing game.

I would go with Bowe if Orton plays, Dez if it's Palko.

Hope this helps.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:29 AM   #882
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
You have to sit either Bowe or Bryant, but the question is who? Bowe is the first option on his team, but he plays a very good defense this week. Bryant on the other hand has a very easy matchup, but he is far from the first option in the passing game.

I would go with Bowe if Orton plays, Dez if it's Palko.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the thoughts.

I wouldn't say that Dez is far from the first option on the Cowboys. Miles Austin is almost certainly out again this week. Dez is definitely the top WR for Dallas, which isn't always a good thing because he will draw the toughest CB assignment. You could argue that Witten is the first option, though.

I am leaning toward sitting Bowe. I sort of felt that it was between Harvin and Bowe, though. Harvin is coming off of back-to-back 20+ point games in PPR leagues and he is looking good, but he had been incredibly inconsistent prior to Week 11.

Bowe obviously has the quarterback issues.

Dez had an off game last week, but he has been a 15+ point scorer in the majority of his games this season and Week 12 was only his second single-digit game of the season.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:14 AM   #883
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Thanks for the thoughts.

I wouldn't say that Dez is far from the first option on the Cowboys. Miles Austin is almost certainly out again this week. Dez is definitely the top WR for Dallas, which isn't always a good thing because he will draw the toughest CB assignment. You could argue that Witten is the first option, though.

I am leaning toward sitting Bowe. I sort of felt that it was between Harvin and Bowe, though. Harvin is coming off of back-to-back 20+ point games in PPR leagues and he is looking good, but he had been incredibly inconsistent prior to Week 11.

Bowe obviously has the quarterback issues.

Dez had an off game last week, but he has been a 15+ point scorer in the majority of his games this season and Week 12 was only his second single-digit game of the season.

Yeah I definitely phrased that incorrectly.

I meant that the emergence of Laurent Robinson along with the dual threat of Murray have somewhat thwarted what looked to be a spectacular end to Dez's season. He is still puttin up good numbers, but with Austin out I was expecting much better numbers.

Anyways, good luck in your final week before playoffs.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:39 AM   #884
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

I would sit Bowe easily there RBA...
Old 12-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #885
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
I am leaning towards playing Brown, but I cant decide who to sit for him.

I'd play Brown over Fred Davis. Brown's been incredibly consistent and has more upside as well. While Fred may have a nice game I could definitely see Bad Rex making an appearance against the Jets.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: