Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-08-2011, 11:25 PM   #946
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Damn your presence Joe Haden
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #947
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Omfg i sat antonio brown. wtf was i thinking.

should i play bradshaw this week?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:23 AM   #948
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
Omfg i sat antonio brown. wtf was i thinking.

should i play bradshaw this week?

Join the club.

I would advise playing someone outside of Bradshaw this week. Dallas has a respectable run defense and AB is losing goal line carries to Jacobs.

What other options do you have?
Old 12-09-2011, 01:57 AM   #949
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What gets me angered is Haden was on Wallace most of the night, so Antonio Brown was starting to get his, then they switch Haden onto Brown... Brown proceeds to burn him for that long tD.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #950
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
What gets me angered is Haden was on Wallace most of the night, so Antonio Brown was starting to get his, then they switch Haden onto Brown... Brown proceeds to burn him for that long tD.

I was tempted to do one of 2 things.

Play both Steeler WRs and hope they both do well, or disregard them completely and go with L. Robinson and B. Lloyd.

I did neither.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #951
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Join the club.

I would advise playing someone outside of Bradshaw this week. Dallas has a respectable run defense and AB is losing goal line carries to Jacobs.

What other options do you have?
I have been running out gore, J Stewart and Reggie Bush (started the year with J Charles, Bradshaw and Gore)

But I had F Davis as my flex, so I need to bring in another player (Bradshaw, brown (Doh), Cooper (hes benched right), Heywood-jublowme, ben tate

Pierre Garcon and Torrey Smith are FAs
Old 12-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #952
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
I have been running out gore, J Stewart and Reggie Bush (started the year with J Charles, Bradshaw and Gore)

But I had F Davis as my flex, so I need to bring in another player (Bradshaw, brown (Doh), Cooper (hes benched right), Heywood-jublowme, ben tate

Pierre Garcon and Torrey Smith are FAs

Ouch I wish I was there to tell you to play Brown. He is head and shoulders above the rest of your bench.

I would go with Garcon over Bradshaw.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #953
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Ouch I wish I was there to tell you to play Brown. He is head and shoulders above the rest of your bench.

I would go with Garcon over Bradshaw.
yeah, they suck pretty much. I dont think ive played any of them all season. roddy white and v jackson (dude, could this guy yo yo anymore?), with fred david and hernandez and those 3 rbs is what I have been running out.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #954
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
yeah, they suck pretty much. I dont think ive played any of them all season. roddy white and v jackson (dude, could this guy yo yo anymore?), with fred david and hernandez and those 3 rbs is what I have been running out.

I definitely know where you're coming from.

You have to keep going with those boom or bust players regardless, because as soon as you sit them they're going to go off on your bench.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #955
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Debating if I should employ Robinson back into my lineup. I have Witten and Murray in my lineup as well, and I think Dallas is going to go crazy with the passing game against the Giants.

Not sure I can trust B. Lloyd against SEA, who will take a lot of time off the clock against STL, but I don't want to put all my eggs in the DAL basket either.

What you think BB4L? Lloyd or Robinson?
Old 12-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #956
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Debating if I should employ Robinson back into my lineup. I have Witten and Murray in my lineup as well, and I think Dallas is going to go crazy with the passing game against the Giants.

Not sure I can trust B. Lloyd against SEA, who will take a lot of time off the clock against STL, but I don't want to put all my eggs in the DAL basket either.

What you think BB4L? Lloyd or Robinson?
Robinson might end up missing the game which nulls any supposed advantages he got on Lloyd. So go with Lloyd.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #957
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I'd go Lloyd... hope to see Bradford starting on monday to and not Brandstater or whatever that scrubs name is. If Bradford is starting I can't see Lloyd letting you down against Seattle secondary.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #958
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Maclin and McGahee are worrying me... should I keep them in? or swap them out for, say, Floyd and Thomas?

I wish McFadden would get his ass healthy already
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #959
hops and stops
I brick open layups

hops and stops has not been impressing people

i'd keep McGahee starting

Maclin is a tough one cuz i feel like Floyd could have a great game against the bills
hops and stops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #960
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by hops and stops
i'd keep McGahee starting

Maclin is a tough one cuz i feel like Floyd could have a great game against the bills

Start Floyd.

Vick's first game back... and I feel like DeSean might just finally show up this game.

Miami's pass D isn't terrible either. Bills are just flat out awful right now.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: