Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #961
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Pick 3. PPR

MJD
McCoy
CJ
Murray
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #962
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Pick 3. PPR

MJD
McCoy
CJ
Murray

First 2 are must plays. MJD is going to go bananas on TB and McCoy is a must start regardless. CJ and Murray are hard though (assuming CJ2K and not Calvin). I'd lean to Murray. Ten is going to go down early which should limit CJ's runs methinks. Giants bad against the run.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #963
lakers87
I brick open layups

lakers87 has an OK reputation so far

Help~

two RB's and a flex.

Reggie Bush vs Phi
CJ Spiller vs SD
Kevin Smith vs Minn
Toby Gerhart vs Det
Jeremy Maclin vs Miami
Desean Jackson vs Miami
Donald Brown vs Bal
lakers87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #964
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Adrian Peterson's playing right?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #965
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Adrian Peterson's playing right?
Hasn''t been decided yet.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #966
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

for my flex position

j. stewart vs the eagles

or
nate burleson vs the vikings?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #967
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Hasn''t been decided yet.
just saw that he and smith are out. i am playing t. gerhart
Old 12-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #968
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I have a bye this week in the playoffs, and of course my team does good today. Already have 77 points and my projected point total is 132.

Hope that happens next week.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #969
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Calvin Johnson is raping me in the a$$ with that performance.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #970
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Is it possible for Brandon Lloyd to score 20+ points tonight or am I pretty much screwed?

I was expecting more from McGahee, Vernon and Floyd... And the Packers were basically in a blowout 46-16, yet somehow Rodgers came out under 20 fantasy points for the first time this season... ughh
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #971
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
Is it possible for Brandon Lloyd to score 20+ points tonight or am I pretty much screwed?

I was expecting more from McGahee, Vernon and Floyd... And the Packers were basically in a blowout 46-16, yet somehow Rodgers came out under 20 fantasy points for the first time this season... ughh
Almost everyone of your players came out under the projection
Old 12-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #972
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad

crazy to see how different all the league scoring systems are. In my league, you wont win with under 200 pts. I lucked out majorly last night. I was up by 12 pts, opponent had nicks and murray and I had pierre paul. Murray goes down, pierre paul blows the **** up and nicks did awesome. ended up winning by 6 points even after nicks went off for 34.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #973
jazz873
College star

I need 9.35 points from Lynch tonight. Looking decent?
Old 12-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #974
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I need 9.35 points from Lynch tonight. Looking decent?

Lynch going for minimum 15 today or so i hope.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #975
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Don't trip brah Lloyd is going off for at least 80+ yards and a minimum of 2 TDs, outscoring Steven Jackson by a minimum of 8 points in the process.

My fantasy season wishes. =(

Last edited by LeFraud James : 12-12-2011 at 06:25 PM.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: