Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #1006
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

If Rodgers is not playing then Celek easy. But if Rodgers is playing I'd go Finley because you'd have to think Rodgers will come out firing after the loss this week
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #1007
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Does this make sense? Benson put up 20 points and here are his stats.

72 Rush yards 1 touchdown
1 reception 11 yards.

Its a PPR league and after adding that up i come up with 15 points.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:30 PM   #1008
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

It doesnt add up
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #1009
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

For Championship Week 16 which of these WR's should i put in my lineup:

Santana Moss vs Min
Torrey Smith vs Cle

or waiver wire pick up Darius Heyward Bey against KC

Already have Calvin in the #1 so tell me guys who should i give the nod too?
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #1010
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Santana Moss IMO. Min gets shredded week to week through the air... Smith is nice but has a much tougher matchup than Moss. DHB looked great last week but he seems to do that every so often, I wouldn't trust him more than Moss in a championship.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #1011
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Santana Moss IMO. Min gets shredded week to week through the air... Smith is nice but has a much tougher matchup than Moss. DHB looked great last week but he seems to do that every so often, I wouldn't trust him more than Moss in a championship.

Thankss BB4L.

Hope u doing good in ur fantasy leagues.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:38 AM   #1012
silky_smooth
I hit open layups

silky_smooth has not been impressing people

OK, things are getting intense now.

Here is my week 16 lineup:

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Michael Turner
Flex RB/WR: CJ Spiller
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Santana Moss
TE: Vernon Davis
Broncos D/ST
Rob Bironas

Bench:

Marion Barber
Dwayne Bowe
Kevin Smtih
Malcom Floyd
Jets D/ST
Torrey Smith

Would you change anything?

Also, wgat D/ST should I start? (Jets or Broncos) The Panthers D/ST is available on waivers and they face the awful Bucs. Redskins D/ST also available.
silky_smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:42 AM   #1013
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
For Championship Week 16 which of these WR's should i put in my lineup:

Santana Moss vs Min
Torrey Smith vs Cle

or waiver wire pick up Darius Heyward Bey against KC

Already have Calvin in the #1 so tell me guys who should i give the nod too?
Just as an FYI, the first time the Browns played the Ravens this year, Joe Haden shadowed Torrey Smith all over the field. Not many people are as up on Haden as they are the other elite corners in the NFL, because he doesn't quite have the name recognition. But, when he shadows a receiver, it spells bad news for their fantasy production.

Smith had one short catch in that game. If he gets Haden again this week, I wouldn't expect much more.

Go with Moss... no doubt.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #1014
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Miles Austin or Laurent Robinson? vs PHI
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #1015
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILballa
Miles Austin or Laurent Robinson? vs PHI

Laurent has become the go to guy in Dallas.

Both are solid plays in my opinion the guy that has disappeared is Dez Bryant.

But out of the two i'll go with Laurent.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #1016
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Laurent has become the go to guy in Dallas.

Both are solid plays in my opinion the guy that has disappeared is Dez Bryant.

But out of the two i'll go with Laurent.

I concur.

I've been saying the same thing about Robinson since he first exploded onto the scene, although I was often ignoring my own advice.

You have to ride the hot hand until he proves to you he shouldnt be starting. He's been getting an immense amount of looks in the red zone during the second half of the season, overtaking Witten as Romo's favorite target inside the 20.

Granted it's the last week of Fantasy Football and he could completely fall off the face of the Dallas offense, leaving you high and dry for your Finals matchup.

You play the guys that got you this far, with your only doubts being injuries or difficult matchups on the opposite side of the field. Laurent has neither.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:06 PM   #1017
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** yeah! I was 7th in the playoff bracket and have now upset two guys to make the finals. Gotta love roddy white finally producing. I pretty much doubled up this last guy (293 to 158) and killed the #1 team's production as well. I doubt I beat him next week (I had some huge games on my team), but it feels pretty good to make the finals. had to share, sorry.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:46 PM   #1018
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

2nd seed in the playoffs, lost by 0.74 points because of Larry Fitzgerald's stupid overtime catch. Feels bad man.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #1019
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
If Rodgers is not playing then Celek easy. But if Rodgers is playing I'd go Finley because you'd have to think Rodgers will come out firing after the loss this week

Im also looking to add Fasano off waivers. Fins are playing NE this week and I can definitely see Fasano splashing pay dirt against them. I might just play a TE in my flex over S-Jax.

I cant wait for this week to be over so I don't have to stress myself out over FF anymore.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:22 PM   #1020
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

I've made it to my league championship which is this week. Have a couple lineup choices I need help with.

-A few different scoring settings in this league are full PPR, 6 points for passing TD, RB's only get 0.5 points for 10 yards rushing.

QB: Tony Romo or Matthew Stafford (this is a tough decision every week)

RB: Marshawn Lynch or Michael Bush

WR: Need to pick 3
Steve Smith
Marques Colston
Roddy White
Julio Jones
Laurent Robinson
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: