Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #1066
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

How can I find out the specifics of my keeper league on Yahoo? How many players we can keep, which draft pick we lose for a keeper acquired from the waiver wire, etc?

Commissioner isn't responding.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:05 PM   #1067
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In the finals of my league. I don't really like playing through week 17 but it's a 14 team league and it's about the only choice we've got.

Anyway...

Need to start 2 of 3:
Ahmad Bradshaw
Khalil Bell
Kevin Smith

2 of 3 WR's:
Vincent Jackson
Malcolm Floyd
Marques Colston
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #1068
lakers87
I brick open layups

lakers87 has an OK reputation so far

Championship week. Let me know your thoughts here and who you think is favored.

please help me choose 2 WR (Steve Smith -Panthers, Maclin, Torrey Smith, Desean Jackson.

Also not sure who to use for kicker with GB in rest mode.

My team
QB- Cam Newton
RB- CJ Spiller
RB- Toby Gerhart
WR- Victor Cruz
WR-
TE- Tony Gonzalez
Flex W/T-
Flex W/R-Kevin Smith
K- Crosby (Mike Nugent is available on waivers)
DEF- Baltimore

His team
QB-Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB-Ray Rice
RB- Mike Tolbert
WR-Wes Welker
WR-AJ Green
TE-Jason Witten
W/T- Deion Branch
W/R- Miles Austin
K - Akers
DEF - Cincinnati

Last edited by lakers87 : 01-01-2012 at 10:53 AM.
lakers87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #1069
lakers87
I brick open layups

lakers87 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
In the finals of my league. I don't really like playing through week 17 but it's a 14 team league and it's about the only choice we've got.

Anyway...

Need to start 2 of 3:
Ahmad Bradshaw
Khalil Bell
Kevin Smith

2 of 3 WR's:
Vincent Jackson
Malcolm Floyd
Marques Colston

I'd go Bell and Kevin Smith. Cowboy's Run D has been solid this year.

For WR's, I'd go Vincent and Marques
lakers87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:35 AM   #1070
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yall want to bump this for the upcoming season or just start a new thread?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #1071
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

we can continue with this thread.

Let's play name game.

Fred Jackson / Doug Martin / Frank Gore

Order these guys who you think has the best fantasy potential?
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:14 AM   #1072
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1st team. 12 teamer with default scoring (10 yards a point, 4 passing TDs, 6 rushing/receiving, NO PPR, etc). Start a QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R/TE. Rate it.

QB: Peyton, Flynn
RB: Charles, McGahee, DeAngelo, Spiller, Ridley
WR: Calvin, Bowe, Decker, Titus Young, LaFell, Doug Baldwin
TE: Gronk

and a kicker and a D because people aren't smart enough to stop making them a requirement, especially kickers.

I'm kinda salty about it to be honest. I hate Bowe being my WR2 but I'm still hard for Peyton and took him too early. Hoping one of Decker or Young become a legit WR2. Not thrilled with my RB depth either.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:41 AM   #1073
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
1st team. 12 teamer with default scoring (10 yards a point, 4 passing TDs, 6 rushing/receiving, NO PPR, etc). Start a QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R/TE. Rate it.

QB: Peyton, Flynn
RB: Charles, McGahee, DeAngelo, Spiller, Ridley
WR: Calvin, Bowe, Decker, Titus Young, LaFell, Doug Baldwin
TE: Gronk

and a kicker and a D because people aren't smart enough to stop making them a requirement, especially kickers.

I'm kinda salty about it to be honest. I hate Bowe being my WR2 but I'm still hard for Peyton and took him too early. Hoping one of Decker or Young become a legit WR2. Not thrilled with my RB depth either.
The Good:

- Best TE, especially considering the "elite" fantasy TE's only go about 5 deep
- I love Peyton too. Curious what round you reached though? Everyone in my money league is targeting Rodgers/Brees/Brady early, so I'm hoping I can stock up on other positions early and take Peyton or Stafford late.
- Best WR, obviously...what pick did you have?
- I like McGahee as a #2 RB in standard scoring

The Bad:

- Decker holds more value in a PPR league
- Charles/Hillis have split their carries pretty much 50/50 so far. Hillis will take away from his goal line carries and even receiving yards. Look to upgrade for a real #1, maybe using Charles/Bowe or McGahee/Bowe in trade.
- I love DeAngelo as a real life player, but he'll be inconsistent. HIGH in carries last year was 15 (twice), and low was 5. He had under 10 carries 7 times. He'll be frustrating in your flex.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #1074
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
The Good:

- Best TE, especially considering the "elite" fantasy TE's only go about 5 deep
- I love Peyton too. Curious what round you reached though? Everyone in my money league is targeting Rodgers/Brees/Brady early, so I'm hoping I can stock up on other positions early and take Peyton or Stafford late.
- Best WR, obviously...what pick did you have?
- I like McGahee as a #2 RB in standard scoring

The Bad:

- Decker holds more value in a PPR league
- Charles/Hillis have split their carries pretty much 50/50 so far. Hillis will take away from his goal line carries and even receiving yards. Look to upgrade for a real #1, maybe using Charles/Bowe or McGahee/Bowe in trade.
- I love DeAngelo as a real life player, but he'll be inconsistent. HIGH in carries last year was 15 (twice), and low was 5. He had under 10 carries 7 times. He'll be frustrating in your flex.
Just letting you know stafford goes late 2nd-early 3rd so I don't what you mean by late lol.

And on Charles, when broke out he wasn't getting goal line carries either, but Hollis does worry me more than old ass Thomas jones did
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #1075
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Just letting you know stafford goes late 2nd-early 3rd so I don't what you mean by late lol.

And on Charles, when broke out he wasn't getting goal line carries either, but Hollis does worry me more than old ass Thomas jones did
Stafford even going early 2nd/late 1st.

Had my first draft last night, 12 team auction...Extremely satisfied with the results.

Starters:

QB-Manning/Locker
WR - Fitzgerald/Cruz/Julio
RB - MJD/FJAX
TE - Olsen
FLEX - Beanie Wells
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #1076
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad

Had my first draft last night, 12 team auction...Extremely satisfied with the results.

Starters:

QB-Manning/Locker
RB - MJD/FJAX
TE - Olsen
FLEX - Beanie Wells

Nice receivers. Don't like Beanie tho, dude is made of glass.

My roster from the ISH 14 team premier league draft last night (10th pick):

QB- Brees
RB- Charles, Stewart, Helu
WR- Nicks, Djax, Steve Smith, Lance Moore
TE- Pettigrew, Gresham

Not very thrilled about it but not too bad since I wasn't prepared at all for that draft.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #1077
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad

Starters:

QB-Manning/Locker
RB - MJD/FJAX
TE - Olsen
FLEX - Beanie Wells
Wow great receivers. If MJD comes back soon and plays like he usually does your in great shape
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #1078
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Nice receivers. Don't like Beanie tho, dude is made of glass.

My roster from the ISH 14 team premier league draft last night (10th pick):

QB- Brees
RB- Charles, Stewart, Helu
WR- Nicks, Djax, Steve Smith, Lance Moore
TE- Pettigrew, Gresham

Not very thrilled about it but not too bad since I wasn't prepared at all for that draft.
Considering beanie is my rb3 and i have a plethora of fliers that i intentionally didnt share (for competitive purposes), i think im
Sitting pretty :)
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #1079
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First draft, 12 teams default ESPN scoring, 10th pick:

Starters:
QB-Stafford
RB-Steven Jackson
RB-Benjarvus Green-Ellis
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Jordy Nelson
TE-Antonio Gates
DST-Seahawks
K- whoever gets Texans kicking job lol

Bench:
QB-Alex Smith
RB-Doug Martin
RB-Tolbert
WR-G. Little
WR-Lestar Jean
WR-Devier Posey (will drop)
WR-D. Thomas
TE-Jared Cook

2 questions:

1) How is this team?
2) Who should I put at the FLEX spot?

Last edited by Raj Da Dodge : 08-20-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #1080
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
First draft, 12 teams default ESPN scoring, 10th pick:

Starters:
QB-Stafford
RB-Steven Jackson
RB-Benjarvus Green-Ellis
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Jordy Nelson
TE-Antonio Gates
DST-Seahawks
K- whoever gets Texans kicking job lol

Bench:
QB-Alex Smith
RB-Doug Martin
RB-Tolbert
WR-G. Little
WR-Lestar Jean
WR-Devier Posey (will drop)
WR-D. Thomas
TE-Jared Cook

2 questions:

1) How is this team?
2) Who should I put at the FLEX spot?

Solid team filled with some good floor players and some with high upside.

I'll give it an 8/10.

Put Doug Martin at RB and move BJGE to the flex and you're good.

LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: