Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #1291
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Full PPR Wayne is your safest bet although Donald Brown probably offers the most upside. He could break a big run and will likely catch 4-6 passes. He likely won't find much running room however.

Repped because Wayne went and got me 24 fantasy points. The most on my team this week tied with Brees.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #1292
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Primetime - I hope that guy sat Titus for Pierre
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #1293
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Primetime - I hope that guy sat Titus for Pierre
Yep you were right...

Unfortunately for me I have Titus in every league...I hope he can find his way back to nwing #2...not sure wtf is up with today
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #1294
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I started Vick when I had Rg3 as a backup

Even my 3rd stringer did better than Vick which was Sanchez

I took a chance on Coby Fleener and he got 8.2 points. He's on my bench although if Antonio Gates under performs then the rookie will get my TE start
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #1295
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'd play him over Tate for sure..He has a sky high ceiling today.
Should have kept in Ridley

I would have the matchup with BB4L locked up
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #1296
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ridley was huge. So glad I started him. Greg Little ruined me, though.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #1297
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

So I just got offered Aaron Rodgers for Peyton straight up. Did Rodgers get hurt or something and idk about it yet? I mean...I know Peyton looked great...but Rodgers outscored him by 2 points in this league while playing an awesome defense and throwing a pick.

I accepted.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #1298
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Ridley was huge. So glad I started him. Greg Little ruined me, though.
I started Ridley too, but only cause Ryan Matthews is out. Also had CJ Spiller on the bench. I also started Chris Johnson, who scored a massive 4 rushing yards, would have scored a big 0 if it wasn't for his receiving yards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
So I just got offered Aaron Rodgers for Peyton straight up. Did Rodgers get hurt or something and idk about it yet? I mean...I know Peyton looked great...but Rodgers outscored him by 2 points in this league while playing an awesome defense and throwing a pick.

I accepted.
Very odd, that's a reactionary trade, but it's not like Rodgers was terrible and Peyton was out of this world good.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #1299
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Fred Jackson is out for a decent stretch, what do you think CJ Spillers worth is? He's currently my #4 RB behind Chris Johnson, Ryan Matthews and Stevan Ridley. I've already had a few offers and the team who owns Jackson offered Sidney Rice, but I'm waiting to see Jackson's MRI results before I make a move. Since I drafted him in rd 14 I've have a few guys who'll only offer a rd 13-14 pick player just cause that's their way of trading "fairly".
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #1300
Bane
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bane has an OK reputation so far

Should I be dropping Fred Jackson yet or is it too early for that?
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #1301
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Should I be dropping Fred Jackson yet or is it too early for that?
way, way too early.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #1302
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
If Fred Jackson is out for a decent stretch, what do you think CJ Spillers worth is? He's currently my #4 RB behind Chris Johnson, Ryan Matthews and Stevan Ridley. I've already had a few offers and the team who owns Jackson offered Sidney Rice, but I'm waiting to see Jackson's MRI results before I make a move. Since I drafted him in rd 14 I've have a few guys who'll only offer a rd 13-14 pick player just cause that's their way of trading "fairly".

Spiller played really well last year when Fjax went down, and he certainly played well yesterday in that role again. He could be a legit rb2 if Fjax is hurt for a few weeks, so I would definitely hold on to him or wait for a better offer (I think the Sidney Rice offer is laughable). The people who thing that 'trading fairly' means trading people for people who were drafted in similar rounds are stupid, that really makes no sense at all.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #1303
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong

Spiller's a top 5 back (behind Foster, Rice, McCoy & DMC) as long as F-Jax is out. And will at least retain flex value once he's back. Would only trade Spiller for someone I considered at least a mid-level RB2 or WR2. Tell your league mates that draft position stopped mattering the second the draft ended.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #1304
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Dropping Jon Baldwin in one league, is McCluster a legit pickup? Him and Stephen Hill are the best available considering week one play.

Also followed Marlo's advice and picked up Zuerlein for yesterday's games. Worked out pretty nicely.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #1305
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

If you havent picked up alfred morris. do so now
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: