Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #121
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy News/Advice/Sitem-Startem/ETC.

WOW...Turner has like 3 years milage..that's it, the only decent point any of you have made is his lack of catching in a .5 ppr...

I'll take bets on Turner vs. Forte this year marlo
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #122
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Turner didn't start getting carries till 2008...(he had 17 TDs that year)

he is due for a career year this year...is this a contract year for him?

he is a TD machine from hell...
Old 08-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #123
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
LOL you're delusional if you rate Michael Turner above someone like Darren McFadden, especially in PPR leagues. Michael Turner is a sexy name but hardly a fantasy stud at this point in his career. He offers zero production in the way of pass catching. That alone puts him at a huge disadvantage. His ypc last year was 4.1 that is not going to magically improve as he gets older, he's on the wrong side of 30. Check his game log from last year he was almost ineffective by stout run defenses. He's still a good bet for double digit touchdowns but best case scenario (and an unlikely one) he replicates last seasons numbers. The guy has literally zero upside and anyone clued in is avoiding him.

I literally would rather have close to 12-14 RBs over him:

CJ2k, AD, Rice, Foster, Peterson, Charles, McCoy, Forte, Mendenhall, SJAX, Gore, McFadden, MJD, Felix Jones, Blount... maybe even more.

But I don't know anything about Fantasy Football right PT?

He finished top 10 in a PPR league once and that was 4 years ago.
So I can take my pick of which of those I can bet Turner will do better than????

you can put your $$$ with your mouth is on this?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:48 PM   #124
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
So I can take my pick of which of those I can bet Turner will do better than????

you can put your $$$ with your mouth is on this?
Are you dense? I said I would take them over Turner. Does that mean every single one will outproduce him? No.

Lets go to chatzy and bet on our actual teams.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:48 PM   #125
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
WOW...Turner has like 3 years milage..that's it, the only decent point any of you have made is his lack of catching in a .5 ppr...

I'll take bets on Turner vs. Forte this year marlo
Okay lets bet 100 on Turner vs Forte in .5 PPR
Old 08-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #126
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

And btw injuries factor in, that's another reason why Turner is a bad pick.

So I will actually bet 150 that Matt Forte has more points then Turner in .5 PPR leagues this year. If either player gets injured then tough luck.

Deal?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #127
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
And btw injuries factor in, that's another reason why Turner is a bad pick.

So I will actually bet 150 that Matt Forte has more points then Turner in .5 PPR leagues this year. If either player gets injured then tough luck.

Deal?
yeah Turner wasn't injured last year...

we need an injury cap I think...not just "tuff luck"

more than 3 games missed for either (12 quarters) and bet is off...
Old 08-25-2011, 12:58 PM   #128
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
yeah Turner wasn't injured last year...

we need an injury cap I think...not just "tuff luck"

more than 3 games missed for either (12 quarters) and bet is off...
Nope. Thats one of the major risks with Turner. I knew you wouldn't put your money where your mouth is.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #129
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputation

Turner has bust written all over him.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #130
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Turner has bust written all over him.
lol

how can he bust he is already proven...
Old 08-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #131
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

wow @ all the crow eating if Turner and ATL beast this year...
Old 08-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #132
raid09
Local High School Star

raid09 has decent reputation

Quote:
lol

how can he bust he is already proven...

What?

If he is proven then he would be a bust if he does not perform.
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:47 PM   #133
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by raid09
What?

If he is proven then he is a bust if he does not perform.
oh, I see

like Peterson is a bust if he doesn't go off...

I don't see any reason to think Turner is done...none at all
Old 08-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #134
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
oh, I see

like Peterson is a bust if he doesn't go off...

I don't see any reason to think Turner is done...none at all
and thats why you're a fantasy football expert.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #135
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
and thats why you're a fantasy football expert.
you know what, you are a fantasy guru...for real, I respect your words on this topic

but don't act like you haven't been wrong 100 times on players before...IN HERE

your fantasy success comes from dedication of time that others don't have...you can draft poor and still end up good because of other things...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: