Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #1381
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Calvin
Nicks
Wayne
Stevie
R. Moss

Start 2 WR and a Flex. .5 ppr

Don't really have a RB worth the flex so it comes down to the WRs. Calvin is a must start so that leaves two spots open.

Calvin
Nicks
Wayne
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #1382
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Calvin
Nicks
Wayne
Stevie
R. Moss

Start 2 WR and a Flex. .5 ppr

Don't really have a RB worth the flex so it comes down to the WRs. Calvin is a must start so that leaves two spots open.
Would definitely go Calvin, Nicks, and Wayne. If Wayne keeps getting the targets he got in week one, he will be a great ppr receiver. You never know what will happen with Moss and Johnson is way to inconsistent.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #1383
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I wrote a long rant on why Chris Johnson is a massive bust..
So what do you think has been the cause of this downfall? Lack of versatility as a runner?

On another note, I missed out on some of my priorities on waivers with Hawkins and McCluster (would've helped with the RB/WR qualification, I lack depth at RB unless Mendenhall returns with a vengeance). Lafell as the next best pickup, how is he projected to do for the year?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #1384
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
So what do you think has been the cause of this downfall? Lack of versatility as a runner?

On another note, I missed out on some of my priorities on waivers with Hawkins and McCluster (would've helped with the RB/WR qualification, I lack depth at RB unless Mendenhall returns with a vengeance). Lafell as the next best pickup, how is he projected to do for the year?
I like his as a sleeper pick. He played well towards the end of last year and looked pretty good during the preseason. Don't think he will sniff the kind of yards and targets Smith gets, but he should do fairly well.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #1385
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

I think it's a perfect storm of things as to why CJ4yards has fallen off a cliff. One thing that can't be overlooked is he got paid and doesn't seem to care about being a great player anymore. Every single time he gets a carry he's looking to bounce it outside and score. He has some of the worst instincts as a runner as I've ever seen from a supposed elite RB. As you alluded to he has zero versatility as a runner strictly going for the home run. Defenses are full prepared for that and I think it's been over 2 years since he's any success against a 3-4 defense. He got paid and checked out as well. He got used too much early and declined (not drastically but isn't as fast), etc etc etc.

I like Lafell too he should be the 3rd option in an explosive offense.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #1386
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man, I'm kinda stuck about starting Cutler vs GB shitty defense or RGIII vs a terrible Stl team.

I feel tonight's game will be a shoot out. Hope it is cuz I start Rodgers in another money league
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #1387
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Man, I'm kinda stuck about starting Cutler vs GB shitty defense or RGIII vs a terrible Stl team.

I feel tonight's game will be a shoot out. Hope it is cuz I start Rodgers in another money league
STL's defense isnt as bad as it appears. They actually did quite well vs Detroit which is no easy task. Cutler is looking as sharp as over and I honestly believe has the better match up. I'd roll him out tonight.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #1388
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
STL's defense isnt as bad as it appears. They actually did quite well vs Detroit which is no easy task. Cutler is looking as sharp as over and I honestly believe has the better match up. I'd roll him out tonight.

Thanks for the advice. I was leaning towards that too. My only thing was St Louis keeping said defense on the field too long. We now have playmakers.

, I drafted Cutler w the last pick in a 14 league team so I def have faith in his abilities. I was appalled at GB defense Sunday but I'm suPer amped for the game
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #1389
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

Is Romo a bad start this week vs Seahawks?
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #1390
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Is Romo a bad start this week vs Seahawks?
What's your other option? And I don't think Romo is ever really a bad start. Dude is a much better fantasy QB than real life
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #1391
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Bryant, Wayne, Harvin ... Richardson.

2 WRs + Richardson or the 3 WRs?

Right now I'm running with the three receivers. I kind of want to see Richardson not play a shitty game before I start him again. I kind of can't miss on this because Forte gave me garbage before his injury tonight.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:31 AM   #1392
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maclin or Austin Collie this week

Maclin or Malcolm Floyd this week

Maclin/Ogletree/Burleson (pick 2)
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:10 AM   #1393
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Thanks for the advice. I was leaning towards that too. My only thing was St Louis keeping said defense on the field too long. We now have playmakers.

, I drafted Cutler w the last pick in a 14 league team so I def have faith in his abilities. I was appalled at GB defense Sunday but I'm suPer amped for the game
Sorry for the bad advice Roc.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #1394
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
What's your other option? And I don't think Romo is ever really a bad start. Dude is a much better fantasy QB than real life
he is a great QB in both fantasy and in actual real life...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #1395
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Who should I start at QB this week? I have Carson Palmer as my starter right now, but should I put in Alex Smith against the Lions or keep Palmer in against the Dolphins?
Wally450 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: